What is the most complex, articulate and spiritual meta-psychedelic-prog-noise album, and why is it pic related?

What is the most complex, articulate and spiritual meta-psychedelic-prog-noise album, and why is it pic related?

This album was the first meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtb6HIyXqInKgHG8kymt0TI7K1rsiEjFt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRReVaOwmuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMwiemJ5ao
rateyourmusic.com/list/phthora/guide_to_the_japanese_vanguard_underground/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Op ~

>inb4 not serious

Totally. Mars Volta comes close but this broke the barrier with its multi layered ironic mysticism.

It fucking shreds too.

Its a shame the singer sometimes sounded like he had a loaf of bread stuffed in his throat live

Boredoms is good. I need to look into dis. Haven't heard it.

>prog noise
nigga what you talkin about it's just really fuckin good math rock
kek

I loved hold your horse is and checked it out because I wanted more hella... and I hated the fact that they added a vocalist.

Should I give it another shot?

>meta-psychedelic-prog-noise album
the fuck?

Bumpity

I prefer Soul Discharge because it's more punky and VCN because of its textures when it comes to Boredoms, but all the changes and the weird sounds on this record are probably what you're looking for.

I strongly encourage you to listen to it through headphones and all the way through, reading the lyrics all the way through without stopping - this is the best experience

What I mean is they took the concept of "complexity" to it's utter limit (at least their own limits: math rock/unconventional patterns/rhythms) ... To the point of absurdity - to show that complexity is not a mere calculation, or simply random, this is what I mean by meta.

The titles, the contradictory phrases, elicit some kind of central message lent to the listener by introduction of the record title. It's by the time you reach the last album you are on your way to the pearly gates of re-birth as the image of the world flickers through the laps and waves these guys are running with their instruments.

It's the story of "all" and the album cover is like a prelude to vaporware culture.

Notice the ribbons - it's like a meme:

A ribbon for each thing until you reach zero.

Here's what I would consider what your trying to describe as my choice.
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtb6HIyXqInKgHG8kymt0TI7K1rsiEjFt

By the time you reach the Last track*** typo

The segments of each song are absolutely stuffed, so densely populated by notes and drum hits as to be borderline un-listenable (which I like, this is day I mean by noise - albeit structured. Also absurd.) This for me generates laughter as its so unabashedly nerdy. Its gleeful ("let your heavies out") even.

>no mention of Super AE

What da fugg are you doin

It would be nonsense were it not for the total control they exercise over the compositions, the mastery and prowess is just impressive. It's relentless. And because of that it's beautiful, and there is something spiritual about that, this sort of mathematical romp, it's near where the punishing - and that's where the lyrics tie it all together.

Sorry I had to sort my shit thru some word filter

This is fucking sick

Yeah you should definitely check out this
If you want maximum intensity less spirituality here's some more stuff
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iRReVaOwmuU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pRMwiemJ5ao

Not huge on lyrics though if that's what you like

Not as texturey as VCN, not as aggressive as SD, not as weird as Pop Tatari.

Probably something in here
rateyourmusic.com/list/phthora/guide_to_the_japanese_vanguard_underground/

Honestly, I like this more but I'd hesitate to call it prog

Check this record out