Ask a bored candy maker at work anything

Ask a bored candy maker at work anything

have you ever mixed your cum into a lollipop and gave it to someone you like

/thread

How often do you read the newspaper?

Not really, sugar has to be boiled to 155 Celsius so all that would be gone.

Once/twice a day on a tube

I like orange soda so much, what about you?

how much sugarcubes go into one lollipop the size of an eyeball

Mint lime san pellegrino is the shit

Technically it's a mixture of white sugar and glucose on a top of that

Does it help you get chicks?

oh

Technically, glucose can also be a white sugar.

Can't really tell, but loads of nice women come for masterclasses, never tried hitting on them since I already have someone, but over course of one year banged 2 " customers"

Thumbs up for you candyman

Cheeers

>off by one
thumbs down

more pics of that pepe

whats that heat resistant silicone pad called?

Previous one got sold to some kid

Vogue is a company that makes them, just a non stick silicone mat

kek
good job user

How fat are you?

180 lbs but I'm like 6.3 ft

Is there any fun shit you do on slow days? If yes, do you also sometimes make candy just for yourself like that pepe one?

How detailed can you go

Age? Country? How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? What is the difference between existing and living? What are your hobbies? What are your fetishes?

Yeah stuff like this, or random things, not really limited. Doing candy pop ups and so on. Apparently guy is famous and has his face personalised in a candy

kek

how much does it cost ?

Tried making Pepe with a dick but currently I'm filling in a shift in kids store as someone called in sick

U.K.
7"
Love good ol Star Wars
Used samurai jack ( nostalgia again)
Double brownie b&j
I'll go with some pork collars with horseradish mash potatoes

Wrath of god is nice
Day9
I don't have Netflix, only amazon for grand tour

Shaved
Huge difference, do we really feel like getting philosophical
Vidya, traveling
Bdsm, feet, young girls. ( current one is 18)

4 quid

Pls do wojak lolipop

do you like football?

Don't really mind football but I prefer basketball and volleyball

Can you give us a Greentext of when you lost your virginity? Have any gay childhood experiences with a relative out back in the shed? Fav vidya? Most embarrassing childhood story? If your house was on fire and you could save only one item what would that be? Family or pets don't count. What were you like in highschool? How british are you? Opinions on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Does your girl let you eat her butthole?

Any regrets in life? Any insecurities? Do you have a nickname? If so how did you get it? If you won the lotto what would you buy with it first? Are pakis really a problem in the UK as they say or is it blown out of proportion?

>Highschool
>2 weeks into
>start dating one girl from my class
>things get awkward because I don't care about anyone but me
>she brakes up
>bang her best friend
>penis in vagina
>didn't cum
>neither did she
>Not in relationships
>don't have to break up

Not really with a gay stuff.

Dota, and then Rpg like dragon age 1 ( before series turned shite) witcher, baldurs gate, stronghold series

Laptop

Loner, some chicks digged that

Not much I guess, as London isn't really British. But I do have my tea with milk

Prefer Indian people to pakis, no opinion on conflict though.

Way better than Hilary or Bernie or that entire shithole. He might prove useful. Maybe he will cut this fake equality lgbtqwerty agenda
Current one no.But previous one yes shit was so cash.

Dropping from programming ( not even salary, it brings joy to my life, maybe I'll finish it with some courses)

I guess I'm too concerned with my self to think what other people may or may not think about me, hence lack of insecurities.
Couple of houses/ flats and rent them?
Depends on how much was the jackpot.
If a lot then probably travel and play vidya 24/7.

Protesting ones are ( which happen to be mostly people on benefits yet they protest)

Cant you cum inside a hollow candy ball, with a candy shell and creamy cum inside

what do you think about what happened in London ?

opinion about muslims

What the fuck is wrong with you

Don't really have any Muslim friends. Don't really like them.

Sad that happened, still really weird, only one car and no bombs ( unlike few years ago on a tube bombing attacks)
That could work, yet you would get this suspicious cum taste inside

I love candy. Do you guys also produce gelatin free vegetarian candy?

Do the ladies call you willy Wonka when you give them the peen?

I wish they did.

Yes, all vegetarian and vegan friendly

Are you at all concerned that you might give kids the beetus? OP British school girls are my fetish. Do they make you diamonds as well? Do they ever come into your shop? Is it hard not to fuck them? Opinion on the Inbetweeners?

how much you you earn per month ?

Would you kill a pigeon? And if so how about a baby pigeon?

why are u bored right now?

Do you ever smuggle candy home from work by hiding it in your anus?

Have you ever dipped your nuts in chocolate and made your girlfriend eat it! When your girl isn't home do you sniff her panties and gym shoes? If you were madly in love with your girl and you found out she had a poop fetish would you stay with her or leave her? If you chose to stay would you participate in her fetish with her?

This one.

Opinion on Americans? Opinion on America? Ever been here on holiday? Do your mates bust your balls for working in a candy shop? If you could bang one celeb who would it be?

How and when did you discover this website?

>4 quid

Did you really sell a lollipop to a kid for $5?!? Just how jewish are you?

Do niggers ever come into your shop to steal?

Yes, would breed with most of them.
Fun show, ok movie

Around 1500£
Then bonuses if you go and train people in franchises.

Pigeons are vermin

No I just carry it in my bag
I mean I don't really eat sweets anylonger

Not really, I think I would leave. She's fulfilling all my needs so far so there's no reason for me to go through her wardrobe.

Cali girls are easy and Canadian ones
They do.
Bill Cosby

Couple of years ago
Lost track of time can't really remember how.

Well 4quid in London, come on what's that.

Shitloads of vermin kids to pick up candy samples muzzies and blacks only " weirdly" enough

One time a girl at a masterclass asked me how to put the stick inside a lollie, " do I just grab it mister and shove it deep in?"
She was like15-17

Is soya lecithin foul/bad? Anything to look out for on labels?

I think it's ok, don't have anything to do with soy.

Hmm, plenty of things, but artificial colours aren't that harmful in products maybe expect for titanium dioxide

Nice, thanks4answering