Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201309/research-spanking-it-s-bad-all-kids
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta get some proof with that buddy

fuck this fat british fucker

k
youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

Time?

It says 8m41s in the url.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin

ONCE REMOVED
THAT MAKES IT OKAY

>Beats his kid
>I agree that *sometimes* you need to spank your kid

Shit man, you're onto something here.

I wasted some fucking 4G for that?

You didn't watch the whole thing.
He specifically says he does it to his kid.

He was 23, he didn't know any better

At the time of this video his kid was like less than 3 I believe. From what I got he was saying that he has had a 5 year old screaming for no reason before, and if he was the guardian or parent he would do it then.

Once again this is just speculation and fuck English because who fucking knows what he could have meant

He says 5-year-old though.

Parents spank their kids when they misbehave this is not a new concept

Spanking does not mean beating you autismo

Flogging is not a new concept, doesn't mean it's good.

>it's not slavery, it's indentured servitude

Daily reminder that if more kids were recieving a slap from time to time instead of stress-free
upbringing, we wouldn't have so many delicate little snowflakes in our societies.
Go to any school, see how youth is behaving towards teachers, how they behave towards their parents, do you think its fine? Or maybe someone should slap them for speaking back and disrespecting the elders sometimes.

wtf is wrong with spanking your kids when they are being extra dreadful in behaviour? its not like he beats them with a whip ffs

As opposed to your flawless generation, the one that apparently thinks it's okay to solve everything with violence.

>>it's not slavery, it's indentured servitude

Are you retarded?

people who hit their kids should pick on someone their own size instead of hitting the most vulnerable people on the planet.

>wtf is wrong with spanking your kids
All psychologists will tell you it's bad for the child's development and mental health.
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201309/research-spanking-it-s-bad-all-kids

My point was that it's bad regardless of what name you give to it.

his point was your cognitive ability is barely functional no matter what name you give it

>Spanking

Slap on the bum, sometimes with buttcheek exposed, literally just stings abit, the rest is just emotional distrought, worst it could do is a red mark or bruise on the bum being the maximum possible damage... usually just stops kid from doing what he did ever again, honestly theres like a 0.0001% of getting PTSD, like if your kid is weak, well then he deserves it for not manning up, it creates men. Like the men who fought the war

>Beating

Punching a kid right in the face, possible fracturing or breaking or bruising, kids not even cry cus hes either KO or dead, sometimes they just get backhanded in the face and they bleed or they get a black eye, kids probably gonna get PTSD and hate his dad eternally, either strikes so much fear into him he'll never do ehat he did again or he'll get mad and become some sort of sociopath/phsyco

Psychologists will tell you this because they will lose their job and face enormous liberal backlash over saying something even distantly non-PC

>what's a second language

>it's all a conspiracy
Sure.

>It wasn't murder, it was self defense
Nigger there's a context.
The goal isn't lasting harm, just discipline.

> doesn't read the papers
> doesn't argue against them on a point-by-point basis
> muh conspiracy theory

You sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>The goal isn't lasting harm
But it is the result.

>what's a butthurt sjw autist

>conspiracy

No you dont know what that word means. Also T R U S T M E, this is why they say this, hes right, doctors are legally required to tell people spanking is bad, not for an agenda, but also because if they do

1. Your buisness is dead, your seen as a violent man and a child beater

2. You'll probably go to jail for promoting, in your profession, as a professional giving advice, violence against children

You mean like, every generation for hundreds of years that resulted in everything we have right now? Tell you what, for at least last 4000 years violence worked good enough i would say.

But for real now, don't you think that humans are very empirical beeings, and that a physical manifestation is way way more understandable than talking, im not saying that violence solves all problems, certainly not.
But there is lets say a scale, you can say you are annoyed, you can say you are angry, and you can say you are fucking pissed, the same goes to showing kids where limits are. You talk to them, you tell them to stop, you might yell at them, and if there is no reaction you use so called violence

>psychologytoday

>legally required
Even by your own logic this isn't correct, keep spouting big words lad.

>Spanking destroys mental health.
>Spanking increases delinquency and criminal behavior.
>Spanking makes it more likely the child will be physically abused.

I guess for the past several tens of thousands of years since parents have been physically disciplining their kids, they all turned out to be mentally destroyed criminal husks who were continually abused by everyone around them.

>mfw

whether op is left or alt right, jesus fuck you cannot be this retarded

Yes, anything wrong with that website? It cites sources.

but cutting a piece of dick off is hunky dory

Yes, actually. Look at the violence stats over time.

>I guess for the past several tens of thousands of years since parents have been physically disciplining their kids, they all turned out to be mentally destroyed criminal husks who were continually abused by everyone around them.
Yes. People used to think blood letting was good for their health, and we all agree they were wrong. But I'm sure there were faggots like you who kept saying "oh I guess we've been just harming people for centauries huh? Fuck off new age retard"

my mistake; the article was pretty well written

>but cutting a piece of dick off is hunky dory
I'm not an American. That in itself should count as child abuse.

Lies. All lies.
He fucks his kid, get it right.

Shit sources. All books and only one actual study, with no link, that doesn't say if it's replicate able.

This nigga gets it

So you want to tell me that now we are more violent than lets say 1000 years ago?

So you support islam's violence since it's just a good ol boys time being violent
They're just being human after all

THIS WHOLE THREAD

Not them.
Because we've been raised differently. Our parents were raised better than their ancestors, and so on.
It all adds up.

kek

What kind of backward logic is that?
You support reasonable ammount of violence in Raising your child, Therefore you are supporting islam violence.
What kind of islam violence do you even mean? Do you mean terrorism? Or do you mean muslims beeing violent inside their own culture towards women and boys etc?

according to UN and all other regarded institutions it's only wrong if you cut girl's junk, if it's a boy it's encouraged...

some scientists in Boston if I remember correctly did a study, they did scans of child's brain before during and after circumcision, and found that it causes irreversible trauma to the CNS of a child... management blocked it from being published, appareantly such study is unethical...

Occasional reminder that I'm indifferent to him and his content, but without evidence, that's a baseless accusation you're making, and whatever the validity of that claim is, you're an actual shill, owbowda?

>reasonable ammount of violence
Who decides what's reasonable? I'm sure even these terrorists have something they deem cruel.

>if it's a boy it's encouraged
Source please?

American businesses can't risk something like this.

>without evidence
Evidence was posted in the thread.

Nice meme user, you sure told him!
Are you saying there are no regular people today?

look for it yourself, google is not that far away, there is some kind of BS recommendation from some medic commission to do it to fight dick infection, because apparently some people don't have water or will to wash themselves.

Right, like I'll trust a link from a Russian hacker. You probably laced it with a virus, like lynx disease or something. Go hack some more foreign elections, Ivan.

nah... it's zionist agenda... business does not care about your dick, but some religious organizations want to keep cutting their own and promote it to others for some creepy reasons.

Are we really talking about raising your kid by occasionally enforcing what you said with a spank or a slap by refering to terrorism? Are you some kind of fucking retard or whats going on?
I'll tell you something okay, back when i was in elementary school i came home one day telling my mom how one "fucking teacher is so fucking stupid" she slaped me across the face and asked what i did to make teacher angry in the first place, you know what i think it was totaly reasonable for her to do so, and it turned out to be my fault, and i clearly disrespected my teacher in first place. Does it in any fucking way connects to terrorism?

More kids need to be beaten these days.

What's wrong with beating your kids?
Teach them discipline so they don't turn into massive shits.
If it fails, drown them and try again.

>business does not care about your dick
What about the doctors who get paid to circumcise kids, or the pharmaceutical industry? They use them to make creams you know?

We're not any less violent than we used to be. We're just better at dishing it out.

It took centuries of scientific research and advancement before it could be definitively proven that bloodletting was a harmful practice in all but edge cases.

It might prove over time that physical punishment is purely detrimental, but it's gonna take more than a couple of studies from an overwhelmingly left-leaning academic field to convince me and billions of other people who disagree with that notion.

I know for a fact that I would have been impossible to raise without spanking and the occasional slap. What's the alternative? A fucking "timeout"? A stern talking-to? All you have to do is look at the modern kids to realize that it doesn't fucking work. They're all a bunch of spoiled little cunts with no respect and no sense of responsibility.

Take that weak shit somewhere else.

He started it.
He said violence is fine, so natrually someone brought up what that logic leads us to believe.

ITT: a far left feminists posts a click bait because she's triggered by some guy spanking his children 'when there's no other way of giving reason to that child'

I don't think that particular sector has enough money to influence this... religious organizations absolutely have money and other means and that a pretty important to them.

this doesnt make sense
i think if you're punished for something, it's not likely you'll do it again in fear of that punishment.

Your logic naturaly leads you to believe that there is a clear connection between discussing how young people should be raised and supporting terrorism violence?
Don't you think its a bit of exaggeration to compare a spank to killing people? Or are you so far brainwashed to think only in black or white?

>It took centuries of scientific research and advancement before it could be definitively proven that bloodletting was a harmful practice in all but edge cases.
So? Are you saying that practicing it was right becasue it wasn't 100% proven to be detrimental? Prove to me that cutting your ear off won't lower help your liver. Apparantly you don't have to prove something works, just that it doesn't.
>It might prove over time that physical punishment is purely detrimental, but it's gonna take more than a couple of studies from an overwhelmingly left-leaning academic field to convince me and billions of other people who disagree with that notion.
>muh bias
They are studies, witch is more than the people who agree with child-beating will ever have.
>I know for a fact that I would have been impossible to raise without spanking and the occasional slap.
No you don't know "for a fact", since you have a sample size of 1. It's very possible considering a lot of (good) parents manage to do so. Unless you're really really special somehow.
>What's the alternative? A fucking "timeout"? A stern talking-to?
You seriously think beating a kid is the only solution to a problem don't you?
>All you have to do is look at the modern kids to realize that it doesn't fucking work.
>muh millenials
All generations think that of the one younger than them. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it's because they're *gasp* YOUNG? Seriosuly, are you going to tell me you were all serious and proper when you were 18?

>corporations have less money than a non-mainstream religious organization
Definitly not this centaury.

who cares. he is a troll. his arguments are bad, poorly supported, frequently rely on misquotation or quote out of context, or misinterpretation. he talks like a whiny student teacher to a class who does not care about his subject and has no respect for him - which is appropriate, because anyone rational listening to him would have no respect, and not care about his opinions.

troll trolling, not worth the bother.

Speaking as someone who's mother used to put cigarettes out on him. Stabbed him through the arm with a carving knife, and beat into a coma at the age of 8... You are ALL what's wrong with the younger generation. Kids NEED to be disciplined FIRMLY. Not to the extent I was, but striking your child on the ass, or the back of their leg when they repeatedly break a rule they know, is NOT fucking abuse! It is discipline.

>? Tell you what, for at least last 4000 years violence worked good enough i would say.

not a history major, social scientist or decent human being then, are you?

>jesus fuck you cannot be this retarded

Never question OP's ability to be either Autistic, or a Faggot. You will ALWAYS be disappointed.

>mentally damaged guy schooling us on how to raise children

you of all people should know how bad it is to beat your kids. why are you trying to defend it?

thread.

Nothing to see here, already saw this, OP is just pretending to be retarded and doing his best to push all of your buttons.

>Guy with true experience schooling us on the difference between discipline and abuse.

Fixed that for you guy.

excuse me?
i live in a decent country, earn good enough money to not worry about starving to death, i can even afford wasting time on the internet expressing my opinions, its all outcome of milions of people that died in countless wars that formed my world, meat that i eat comes from suffering of other living beeings, i am kind to other people, even supporting some charity, am i "decent" human being? No i don't think so.
Did violence worked for last thousands of years? It sure did because it put me in the position i am right now.

No. I'm defending a parent's DUTY to raise their children with a modicum of respect. I was 4 and my mother forced the back of my left hand onto the top of a lit kerosene heater until the skin MELTED to the metal. THAT is abuse. Spanking your child one or two times to enforce the idea of actual consequences to their actions is NOT abuse. Stop conflating the two. Trust me when I say it. I, out of almost ANYONE in this thread, knows there is a difference.

I said those specific sectors... no corporation will sacrifice profits from other sectors they work in just to promote cutting dicks.

the procedure is fairly easy and cheap and often done by religious organizations so in dick cutting itself there isn't that much money... in creams? they too are needed only shortly I assume... so no real incentives for corporations.

for religios organizations this is critical... can you imagine the magnitude of shitstorms it would cause from all the arabs and the jews if it were forbiden? that's why they are not even talking about it... that's why female genital mutilation is a problem, not genital mutilation... there are tens of herpes cases in todlers from jew custom of sucking off blood from the wound, there are multiple recorded death cases... but for government and media it's not even worth to mention it... shit's fucked up

Fair point. Let's say they all have interest in keeping circumcision in place.

Shit Sup Forumsro. I'm almost afraid to ask, but, is there any lasting effects? Like, are seriously fucked in the head because of that shit? How do you function in the real world? Did you ever wind up in foster care?

Fuck... I'm sorry for you user. Really.

>Are you saying that practicing it was right becasue it wasn't 100% proven to be detrimental?

I'm saying exactly what I wrote, so stop putting words in my mouth, you massive twat. I said it took a long time. You can't force a change simply because a few select individuals have an opinion that's supported by a few hysterical mothers who don't want to see a strand of hair broken on their kids' spoiled heads.

>They are studies, witch is more than the people who agree with child-beating will ever have.

"Studies" is being incredibly generous, considering the drivel that passes through academic review these days. But yeah, sure, they're studies. There are dozens of studies on the effects of positive and negative reinforcement too. Funny how none of those are mentioned anywhere, seeing as they don't support the narrative in most cases.

Also, child beating and spanking are two entirely different issues. Severe child abuse is obviously gonna have profound negative effects on the development of the child.

>No you don't know "for a fact", since you have a sample size of 1.

I know for a fact because I have the MAXIMUM sample size possible and complete knowledge of the subject matter (i.e. myself). I was hard enough to deal with as it was. If my parents weren't allowed (or were unwilling) to hit me when I was out of line, I would have made their life a living hell.

>Seriosuly, are you going to tell me you were all serious and proper when you were 18?

Yeah, I had my shit together at 18. I didn't have the option to act like a special little snowflake whose biggest problem in life was that someone used to wrong pronoun to address me. It might not be so obvious in countries where this liberal bullshit started earlier, but where I'm from, real life was something we had to deal with by the time we hit our late teens and my parents equipped me with the tools I needed to live. That includes the knowledge that my actions will have consequences.

>I didn't have the option to act like a special little snowflake whose biggest problem in life was that someone used to wrong pronoun to address me.

I'm not the guy you've been arguing with, but you brought up a point I never quite understood.
Wouldn't it be great if your biggest problem in life is which pronouns people use to address you? That sounds like a life to aspire to, not one to look down on.

> is there any lasting effects?

Yes. Diagnosed with moderate PTSD. Hyper-vigilance. I suffer from Night Terrors. Chronic migraines from head injuries. I never sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time. I haven't had an undisturbed night of sleep (minus when opiates were involved) in over 20 years.

>seriously fucked in the head because of that shit?

Yeah. Kinda anyway. I am almost incapable of having a healthy relationship. Every time I wind up getting close to a woman, I sabotage it. I either cheat on her, or start fighting with her. I don't even know why I'm doing it at the time it happens. But I think, deep down, it's just me protecting myself. Hurting her before she gets the chance to hurt me. The worst part is, even when I KNOW I'm doing it, I can't seem to stop myself.

> How do you function in the real world?

As you can see, not very well.

>Did you ever wind up in foster care?

Yes I did. The only lesson I learned in the foster system is, Anal sex is like broccoli. If you're forced to have it as a kid, you never want it as an adult.

I lived through hell. And yes, I'm STILL a proponent of spanking a child. I think if MY mother had been spanked once in a while, maybe I wouldn't be as fucked as I am right now.

>Wouldn't it be great if your biggest problem in life is which pronouns people use to address you? That sounds like a life to aspire to, not one to look down on.

Not really. Because people who never had a true problem to deal with never learn how to OVERCOME problems.

are you saying there is a universal way of overcoming problems? you just have to learn how not to be a little bitch, but each problem has it's own solution...

>Because people who never had a true problem to deal with never learn how to OVERCOME problems.

Defining a "true problem" seems wildly subjective to me. I have my doubts whether your medieval ancestors would look upon your problems as "true". Who is to say which problems are real and which are not?

Secondly, and this is personal and strongly anecdotal. I personally feel extremely privileged in this word, to a degree where I can easily imagine people claiming I've never had real problems. Simultaneously, I've encountered problems in my life that I consider real problems that I still managed to overcome. How does that fit with your idea?

Thirdly, again, if you never learn to overcome problems, because you never face "true" adversity, is that not an amazing life? I'd sign up.

You are both going to [spoiler]sarcasm[/spoiler] AMAZING parents. Have fun hanging all of those participation ribbons on the wall, and watching your daughter become the unwed teenage mother of a mulatto baby named Dre'Darius or some shit.

You both know about that "Cash Me Owsigh" chick? Imagine what SHE'D be like if her mother had been allowed, and willing to discipline her. But no. Take a good look. Your kids are bare a striking resemblance to that little slut.

Damn... I really don't have an argument to all of that

This motherfucker gets it.

dude I'm not against discipline, I'm just saying critical thinking, and not being a little bitch is much more important than having some mythical way of overcoming problems

Stop replying to this retard, he creates these bait threads, tries to debate, and then embarrasses himself.

I really only know that girl from memes, so I'm not going to pretend to have knowledge about her, maybe you know her personally to make these claims. I honestly believe her mother may have disciplined/spanked her, but she turned out like this anyway. I don't think spanking is a universal cure for terrible people.