Femanons: with all the cuck talk here, what is your stance? Would you fuck someone else "for your man"...

Femanons: with all the cuck talk here, what is your stance? Would you fuck someone else "for your man"? Would you stay with a man that let you fuck around? Would you enjoy being a cuckquean?

Also no tits or gtfo or "proof" required... it is appreciated, but I'm asking so it's optional

No, I wouldn't respect him.

I assume you wouldn't like to watch him fuck either then?

any "man" that lets his woman fucks around are no man at all , this cuck guys are just a fucking plage , dont get me wrong i will fuck there wifes should there be a chance , but the husband its trash

When I was younger and insecure and afraid of loosing my boyfriend I agreed to do this. It was humiliating and I was supposed to make like I enjoyed it. I was young and stupid back then.

I still think that the whole cuck bullshit is tumblr trying to raid us.

No.

my wife and I regularly invite others into our bed, guys and girls (sometimes both). We're definitely not into the cuckold scene though. Everyone plays with everyone and there is never any disrespect.

The orgasms are amazing.

this is the way it should be

what about sexual liberation and all that talk of freedom from the 60s and 70s what if it turns people on?

Who cares? What others do in their bedroom has nothing to do with me. I don't dwell on a man's degree of masculinity. That's gay nigga

Agreed, OP here... I get the play around fun aspect, but the humiliation part turns me off

check this its need to be fun for both , not just a idiot forcing the other party to do it just because they like it

story?

Agreed, better as more of an open relationship thing than cuck for most?

Green text that shit

That's why the key is to communicate almost at a painful degree of honesty. Share what turns you on, what turns you off, and what the absolute dealbreakers are. For us we make sure that we both get along with the girl/guy, that there is mutual respect, and we do everything sexual together or not at all.

I wouldn't let someone fuck my girl. or if they did and she was cool with it we'd be done.

I think on some level cucks either hate themselves OR they don't hate themselves and are just emotionally or sexually just weirdly open. that's fine too. but I won't date a wannabe cuckqueen. I might fuck if I was drunk, horny, alone, desperate for one night, she didn't have aids, etc.

when I lived in an apartment the neighbors under me had orgies and I'd hear all sorts of weird shit go down. I couldn't even fap to it because the dude was a pimply noodle and the chick was a whale with a pug face. I actually seen good looking people go in and out of there though.

Would like to hear story to better understand how to do it right (if possible) instead of make it regrettable...

Sauce?

>this cuck guys are just a fucking plage

they are a beach?

I respect your preference, and you should never consider it. You should also be with someone who is absolutely against the idea. Meanwhile, my wife and I enjoy it, but definitely never try to push people into it.

My girl fucked two guys I gave her permission to do. It was the best. She liked it and I liked it. No regrets. Will do again. You all overthink too much. And yes the key is open communication

i would not say open per say , in my case me and the wife do things together , we have a fwb that we meet every weekend or so but she will not fuck her without me nor will i do it (thats a deal breaker) , we like to share it between us , but thats just our case , other have a more open relationship

You are a real idiot, user

Why didn't you just say that this was nothing that made you wet?

Whats the salsa for that hottie in the top image ?

La vie est un plage

I like the idea of another man fucking my hypothetical gf but I don't like the idea of humiliation or sucking the guys cock or something like that

>plage
>Being this retarded.

cuckquean is the hottest fucking shit

No, allowing your gf/wife to fuck other men seems like a massive insecurity manifesting, like the guy version of daddy issues.

There is an evolution basis to that shit. In the stone age when a guy saw another man fucking his girl, he wanted to put his semen asap into her that his seed will do the job. Our dicks actually look like they do to suck other semen out of the v. Look it up

>going with guy for about 2 years
>I'm curvy, insecure about myself, just happy to have a boyfriend
>boyfriend can be verbally abusive, always threatens to leave me if he doesn't get his way
>one day we're talking and he says he's not happy with just having me for sex. needs variety
>try to tell him that I don't want him cheating n me
>his answer is that it's not cheating if I'm there
>tell him I won't do it
>next day he tells me it's time I take my stuff and leave
>cry all day until he says I can stay but he's going to fuck someone else and I can stay and watch or leave for good
>decide to stay
>two nights later he brings another girl home
>trashy waitress from diner in town (could it be any more cliche?)
>has me sit in bedroom and take my clothes off
>they get on the bed, start making out and eventually get naked
>her body is so much better than mine and I', embarrassed sitting there
>she starts sucking on his penis, all the while she's staring at me and smiling
>feel like running out of the room but have no where to go
>he eventually starts fucking her and they're like animals
>he turns her over and fucks her in the ass (something I've never done for him)
>cums in her ass and rolls off her
>tells me get a wash cloth and to come over to the bed
>tells me to wash his cock off
>do it while him and girl make out and chuckle
>he sends her on her way and tells me to make something to eat

he did this a few more times and then said he wanted to watch me have sex with another guy
>

fake and gay. this is kato from her fetlife profile.

This...

Christ user, that sounds fucking horrible. Sorry you went through that shit.

racist propaganda

Did you at least enjoy the guy or did you get out of there? Also sorry to hear it was a bad experience user. Sex is all about fun imo

kek'd so hard

Fuck that bullshit. I would leave the instant he asked me to fuck someone else. I mean, some femanons might feel different, but personally I just think it's disgusting and disrespectful. A relationship should only be between two people. If I'm in a relationship, I wouldn't want to fuck around with anyone else except for the guy I'm in love with. That's it.

Howso?

Jesus fuck. You should have left his ass on the spot. At least put on some heels and kick him through the fucking face I'm sorry user

I've smartened up since then.

I didn't enjoy either my BF or the other guys. It took me about 6 months before I left.

That's disgusting you filthy manog

How low of self esteem do you have to have in order to be able to convince yourself to go through with this? Unless you are a literal 0/10 i don't get it.

Kek

thats what you get stupid bitch

Um, how so exactly?

I haven't thought that it was this way round :o

Wow I gotta say guys I feel like this thread has answered some pretty tough questions.

Turns out cucks like it when their S/O fucks another person and those who aren't cucks don't much like the idea.

Fucking wow.

Who would have thought.

I know that now but back then I felt I didn't have many choices. Minimum wage job, in "love" with him, parents disowned me for living with him (they could tell he was an asshole and I didn't listen).

Why would you cucks want to date a whore? You're putting your own health at risk.

You can be a 10/10 and still have self-esteem issues. I was probably a 4/10.

thanks sherlock

Just turning the tables on for all the judgy people who hate on those who like the idea...

Expect one person to fulfill all your sexual needs "forever" if married

Most people's kinks don't match up

Therefore someone always ends up doing some shit they don't like.

Relationship is about having a partner not about keeping them away from experiences

Variety is the spice of life and keeps people truest happy

Seems like there is a lot of insecurity tied up in this attitude

Social norms dictate how we feel about ourselves not our true desires

Mostly decile advocate stuff (pun intended)

I am really sorry that happened. Tough times, what can ya do?

> thinking you deserve any better treatment when you're a fat cunt that's not even willing to try anal

I'll let you in on a secret, if you want someone to exclusively have sex with you, make it enjoyable for them. Let them fuck you in every hole, be open to new positions, if you're not into something he likes at least pretend to like it, involve toys, dabble in different fetishes, don't be opposed to quickies, and for fucks sake make yourself desirable, both appearance-wise and don't be an anxious, mopey little weirdo bitch.

Get your shit together and move on.

So green text you fucking a guy now

Oh and most people's sex drive doesn't match seems worse to fuck someone who isn't in to it.

You are a dick

Thanks for the motivation user

t. virgin

Troll

Yeah, those are the people who need to fuck off and die... thekind that think forcing someone to do some shit they don't want...

If you want to be a manog find another manog to be with. Otherwise live it up!

do you find any grils attractive? Would it have been different if you could have picked the gril and played along?

They won't date a whore. Just make their gf one

Guys letting their girls get fucked by other dudes is obviously showing that their relationship isn't serious. The girl is eventually going to cheat on the guy.

Haha

look at these two faggots, settle down and buttfuck your adopted sons for life already why dontcha

I have a fetish of fucking other peoples girlfriends

"Let your self fuck in every hole"? I think the girl can have a little selfrespect

confirmed

had a 3some with gf and another girl, but didn't cheat

had another with gf and another dude. she kept fucking him behind my back.
She also started fucking other guys too.

No one is talking about forcing

Can't cheat if you allow it

na. most of yall are a autistic tards.

So you are a bull

Me on the right

Sure she can and he can choose to find a girl how want's it.

Okay, so you think I should just let my boyfriend do whatever he wants in the relationship even if I don't feel comfortable with it? No. I'm pretty open minded to doing a lot of other kinky shit in bed, but cuckoldry crosses the line for me.

Nice. Poor l pregnant woman

>about two months later
>we've had sex maybe twice
>he was fucking the waitress in front of me almost weekly but it's dying off
>tells me he wants to watch me get fucked by another guy
>go through the same routine... no, get out, cry, agree
>don't know if he already had the guy lined up or there's a ton of guys out there willing to do this but it's on for the next night
>guy comes over. luckily I don't know him
>guy looks like a trucker... thick in the middle, bushy beard, smells like he smokes a couple packs per day
>boyfriend starts directing the action. undress him, give him a hand job, blow him
>really disgusted and humiliated and not into it
>guy realizes it and hits me on the side of my head, tells me if I don't like it act like I do
>try to put some fake enthusiasm into it
>end up in bed with the guy
>basically folds me in half (knees up by my head), his belly flopped over mine and he starts fucking me with his average sized cock
>he's pounding away but just can't cum
>the lube we used is drying out, my vagina and back are hurting, start crying a little
>guy can't cum so he kneels over me and jerks off until he cums on my face
>boyfriend has watched the entire thing
>he tells me to stay on the bed and him and the guy go out to the kitchen and have a beer
>10 minutes later bf comes back in, jerks off on my face and goes out for the night

I'd love to watch my gf with another guy, lay next to them and masturbate, suck on her tits and kiss her. It'd have to be an older guy though, I dunno.

Nice. Poor l pregnant woman"are a autistic tards" lol

No. I have no curiosity to be with a woman and back then I'd be embarrassed about my body, especially compared with another woman.

My wife usually games on her XBox while I'm busy with the company.

You should clear up in which hole you wanna put you dong in, before she is your gf

How old are you/your gf and where do you live? lets make this happen

Wait, your bf was jerking the trucker? Lol

How'd you find out?

Was married for 9 yrs, ex wife told me she all the sudden wanted to try the whole "swinging" out. She wanted to fuck other men, so we'd roleplay while having sex. 4 yrs later i find out she had been cheating on me with a few dudes. When we'd role play it was pretty hot, id ask her to pretend i was some stranger and shed always get really wet (we had two kids, so getting wet was always hard for her after that). I enjoyed it myself once, she asked me to pretend she was someone else too. At the time we were having all these problems, so i told her i wanted to fuck one of her friends who i didnt like. So i covered her face with a pillow and fucked her incredibly hard and came inside her. She didnt really like the fact that it turned me on so much.

Not sure if she just fell out of love with me or what, but bottom line that shit was fucking hurtful. I honestly felt fucking retarded when i found out shed been fucking some dude while out of town. I literally questioned if she pretended to be fucking him while i was fucking her. She said she didnt but i dont believe it. I know she mentioned the swinger part just so id be ok with it, and honestly i felt we had the communication and trust in each other to just let it be fun and what not, but shit that sucked.

Needless to say, my current gf isnt really into that. She plain out told me she associates something so private, like sex, to love and to only one person who she'd care about. I felt like an idiot to even suggest it. I was brainwashed by some whore years ago and i somehow wanted to bring that stupid disease into my current healthy relationship.

What?

No. Himself. The trucker had left.

Was there any better experience?