How its going on ,its growing up right , when i should drop it ?

How its going on ,its growing up right , when i should drop it ?

You've got a few weeks to go yet. Looks alright but could be better. The leaves should be perky and pointing up. It looks like it could be leafy. are they fresh light bulbs you're using bro?

Also you need to pick off the leaves that have them red storks on them. They've done their job and are just taking up nutrients. Have you bought some PK?

Are you there OP? I'm trying t give you advice here but you're giving me nothing

Are you always so fucking needy?

I'm not needy. I have years of experience of growing bud and this fag asks for advice, reels me in then abandons thread. If he wants shit bud then he shouldn't listen to someone that has grown numerous kilos throughout the years

How close is the light? Could be your light is too far/not strong enough. Lolipopping it is also a good idea to promote more growth in the buds that are actually getting light instead of putting it into the lower buds that are only gonna be popcorn sized anyways

Whats pk ?

probably not his plant or has something else to do, relax

It's a bloom booster. You get denser buds with better yields. Feed it to them for a fortnight when they are nearly done then clean your plants by using just water for the last 10 days or so

PK 13/14 by Canna.

It's the nutrients the plants most use in Flowering. Nutes will have a n-p-k ratio on the bottle higher nitrogen for veg and phosphorus (p) and potassium(k) in Flowering.

Ya boosters work great and make sure you flush like he said

Some people only feed it to them once but I have found feeding to them every 2 days for 2 weeks works best. FLushing takes about 7 days but I used to leave it for 10- 14.

PK boosted my yields about 30 - 35%. A bottle of the stuff will last for a few crops too

does a plant smell already if its small ?
i want to grow one but i live in an apartement ^^

Yeah. If you have a nice big filter with a fan and good air supply then only the room will smell. Just make sure your electric doesn't run out

Total bullshit, do not remove leaves. When they die they will wither as the plant draws any nutrients back out of them.

When the Trichomes turn opaque.

Of course you trim your plants. When they go that deep red colour they are taking up nutrients. Better to pick them off before they go pale and drop off themselves. It stimulates new leaf growth too.

It worked for me

If your selling this don't purge your plants. The weight will drop.

I used to supercrop too. Gently bend your plants being careful not to break them. The damage to the storks causes the plant to grow a "knuckle" there also encouraging further shoot growth. Only do this in the vegging phase. It strengthens them too for the amount of bud that grows

Bro I grew for years. I only stopped because most of the houses we were growing in were raided

Ya man for sure and same I would use it a few times. I would flush for about 10 days as well so important to the finished product

You lose 90% of the weight anyway. Flushing your plants doesn't make them lose weight so I'm not sure what you mean

Relax. I used to work in a hydroponics shop when I was in college and grew for years. White Widow was my main strain.

This looks really leafy, doubt you will get compact solid buds

I grew blueberry cheese. Great yield and fantastic strength. Everyone always bangs on about cheese, well they did then

Yeah he either has used up or weak bulbs or his light is too far from the plant. He has time to save it though. I see there are a few growers here offering advice

My buddy brought back 10 widow seeds back from BC. Only one of the fuckers germinated and luckily it was a female. The strain lost potency after the 10th generation.

I didn't grow from seed. I used to buy my cuttings from other growers. It cuts out the nonsense of sexing your plants. Plus if you know the weed the mother plant produced you can't go wrong

Got some Rockstar clones from the coast (b.c) had to Chuck em cause of spider mites :( didn't want to infect other plants and had no room to quarantine them. Sad times

The bain of all growers! The dreaded Spider fucking mite kek

We had a growroom at my shop and the place was rampant with mites. I had to be careful about my growroom at home. I would use a paraffin wax on mites if I did get them.

Luckily I didn't get any or buy any diseased cuttings. The biggest problem I had once was when the room wsn't getting enough airflow. The plants just stopped growing in their tracks

Any CO2? My yields went up by a third with that shit.

I couldn't risk it. I was growing in a lived in house with children.

Yeah, unless you're a guy with a welding shop it looks suspicious as fuck lugging around 80lb tanks of gas.

you wanna trim off all the single leafs and any fan leafs that are blocking light, anything growing from underneath the stem and basically 60% of the foliage; you want just stems with calyxs not fan leafs

foliar spray often

canna or botanicare is good or advanced nutrients if you have money to spend
also take your plant outside during the day so it can get real sun