Leicester v Club Brugge

Wednesday:
Arsenal v PSG
Borussia Monchengladbach v Man City

Thursday:
Man Utd v Feyenoord
Sparta Prague v Southampton

Other urls found in this thread:

footballstories.konbini.com/entertainment/entretien-shanta-ronaldo-grand-fan-cr7/
ussoccer.com/stories/2016/11/21/19/34/161121-mnt-us-soccer-parts-ways-with-jurgen-klinsmann
youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
bbc.com/sport/football/38058914
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a french website interviewed shanta too, quite sure i linked it to you no?

footballstories.konbini.com/entertainment/entretien-shanta-ronaldo-grand-fan-cr7/ really interesting. A bit of me thought he was doing some type of performance art at first but he really wants to look like cristiano ronaldo
he also admit being contacted by liverpool

>de gay

>Pogba has completed more passes (205) in the final third than any other CM in Europe's top 5 leagues this season

>de goey

I can't remember that you did but something in the back of my mind says you did. According to what Google translate is that there were rumours about him being contacted, is that correct? So he's just making it up lol.
At what point does obsession become mental illness?
Anyway, I'm lie down and read. Night, Sup Forums.

5th for Tottenham winning the CL

will they even qualify from their group?

This match isn't dreadful desu, it's also helpfully distracting me from the paper I should be writing

Probably not, but I can see >us going fairly far in the EL.

And to think, this was one of the best draws we could get, and >we're still shit

>nth for Falcao scoring a hattrick against Spurs followed by a Costa hattrick 4 days later

Feels great, man.

>Arsenal finally get past the R16
>knocked out by Spurs in the QF
Best case scenario

How many birds do you think he pulls on an average night?

don't think teams from the same country can meet each other in the R16, only the QF onwards

ussoccer.com/stories/2016/11/21/19/34/161121-mnt-us-soccer-parts-ways-with-jurgen-klinsmann

USA
USA
USA

Arsenal are going to win their group and draw Munich in the last 16

oh fuck me I'm retarded. ignore this please. don't bully me. have mercy.

hahaha you fucking retard

haha

stop it. stop it please. don't do this. my Sup Forums reputation is already at an all time low it cannot drop any further.

*dabs*

Bob Bradley will be available soon at the rate he's going with Swansea
I'm trying to be optimistic, but >we (Tottenham) don't have a chance, do >we?

epic combo dabbing

I rate Ben Arfa but to say he could have been on Messi's level is just wrong

Based on how well United did against Arsenal,is it safe to say that the acquisition of Griezmann and another defensive minded midfielder like Carrick will finally solidy them as a world class team after Mourinho gels them together?

Did they play well? I thought Arsenal just played very badly.

I don't think signing new players is the answer, the cureent players just need to play with a bit of belief and confidence. There is a lot of pressure on them to perform and Mou has probably made that worse.

fuck coutinho is so amazing

What they need is quality out wide and a striker that isn't either too old or too young. Martial is completely out of form, Rashford isn't a winger, Lingard is shit, Depay is shit, Young is >Young and Mkhitaryan is AWOL.

Carrick replacement is also sorely needed. Yet again United are relying on him to anchor that midfield.

>Eriksen
fucking hell

United should have destroyed Arsenal. That was literally a win for Arsenal relatively.

Do you guys think Lucho Enrique is a good coach?

No. He has tipped Barcelona's football off balance by sacrificing the midfield for MSN. Somehow they're now back to being overly reliant on Messi too.

not at all, all the barca matches i watch it's just relying on passing the ball to msn and hope they score by being individually better. you barely can call that tactics.

if he managed a lower mid table team, he'd get relegated with that kind of coaching

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

What's the name of the song in the background?

its jay

Future - Karate Chop

>best AM in the league
>cultured, intelligent, educated
>perfect gentleman, put aside his (perfectly justified) beef with Mourinho
>very handsome (no homo)

Should be made captain, desu.

He's like a short XabI Alonso then

or a tall Joe Allen

I just want to lay my head on his hairy chest

>"we're a small country, we can't go anywhere else to get players" - Chris Coleman

More than half the team is English, Chris lad.

Do you think England would have won something had we got Giggs in the 90's early 2000's? Think about it. Left Midfield/Wing was the worst position we had. Imagine having Giggs.

bbc.com/sport/football/38058914

>Talks between Steven Gerrard and MK Dons have ended, with the League One side continuing their search for a new manager with other candidates.

booooooooo

Gerrard should work with Redditch FC. He's Reddit.

>Spain defender Hector Bellerin has signed a new long-term deal at Arsenal.

>The 21-year-old right-back joined the club in 2011 and is established in the starting line-up.

>He signed a long-term deal in July 2015 but had been linked with a move away, with his former club Barcelona - where he played in the youth teams - and Manchester City reportedly interested.

>"I have been here a long time, I feel like this is my home and this is the right thing to do," Bellerin said.

>"I am very happy to still be a Gunner for many more years."

>Bellerin has made 67 top-flight appearances, including 11 this season before he was ruled out for four weeks with injury.

So this means he's gonna leave for £60m come summer?

>tfw be this handsome, intelligent and creative

>one goal is worth £90m

UNITED CUSTOMERS EVERYBODY.

>Former Germany player and boss Jurgen Klinsmann has been sacked as coach of the United States.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

This thread is deader than my self-esteem, happiness and life.

I hope Mouyes leaves United and goes to USMNT

I miss England lads

*dabs, sadly*

>pass is expiring in 7 days
>don't want to renew because worried i'll get banned perma for collecting loads of little bans (that i don't think were right)

I don't want to be a pleb. Should I just ask wtf happens?

I honestly don't get this. Gaston scored a better goal than this and they're losing their shit cause Pogba scored against a side which have 6 (SIX) points out of a potential 36 (THIRTY SIX).

What was the Derby season points total?

>I honestly don't get this

Look at it again.

>"With adidas"
>"Pogba is at Manchester United to create"

It's an advertisement for adidas, not a legitimate article.

I know, I still don't get it.

Limited creativity posted detected

Can any Spurs fans explain the point of Erik Lamela? It seems like he's a really good defender, but isn't he supposed to be an attacking player?

think i just accidentally had soy milk

this shit tastes like burning

I really missed seeing them at the top, lads

>that gap between the Big Five and the mid-table clubs

Disgusting, what ever happened to competitiveness?

morning lads

CL tonight innit

Not sure if I should watch Sevilla-Juve or Spurs-Monaco.

>Kasper is injured and Lestah has to play the hack fraud german backup instead

I was really excited about lestah being the first team to never concede in the group stages desu

Off the bottom of the table, the great >moyes resurgence

Who /squires/ here?

Monaco - Spurs could be a laugh

Sevilla games are usually fun but Juve's defense keep most attacks under control so it could be dour

not quite my tempo

Squires is the only thing good about le Guardians football coverage.

he's pretty much been pure shit since day one.

How do we fix this? Do you guys have any spare managers?

Either him or Pards, it seems like he would love the American life

>he doesn't rate Jimbo's twice-weekly pun-fest

get bobby martinez. he only excels with shit squads.

>take a shit
>reach for the TP
>oh fuck it's all gone
>scuttlewalk to the shower with my pants between my knees
>undress and wash the shit off
>walk back to the toilet to turn the light off
>see an entire stack of rolls in the corner

Football!

I'd like to point out that's not the carverydutchman

done this exact same thing before. but it does feel pretty good having a 100% freshly washed asshole.

>uni house
>flatmate thinks we're out of TP
>wipes his arse with sandpaper-like kitchen roll
>there's a brand new pack of 12 rolls of TP in the living room
>he literally had to walk past it to get to the toilet

Champion's league

Very un-Dutch of you

Will feyonord cum mob handed?

Imagine idolising truegeordie

That math last night was much better than I expected

people do that

I agree, it added up nicely

Do you guys like /bundes/?

>people do that
Hard to imagine, I know

I prefer /bundas/

I prefer /trans/ lads 2bh

B-but you have anime. How can you be sad when you have anime?

He literally looks smugger in this picture than actual drawings that have been drawn specifically to look smug.

Underrated quip

Spurs won't get the result they need at Monaco. Best they'll deliver is a draw, which will be worthless.

Leicester have a very good chance at home to Brugge. Knowing they can qualify for the knockout stages with almost any kind of result will make it a bretty gud atmos at the KP.

Tragic post

>Man Utd v Feyenoord

Mou's gonna need to dig pretty deep for excuses when he inevitably fucks this one up as well.

Tottenham are still in the ascendancy. It wouldn't be hilarious for them to choke now, so they'll keep winning until it is.

stop referring to it as the USMNT, for a start

But their women's team are better.

And yet the women get paid less, and Sup Forums claims that's fine because fewer people watch them play, seemingly ignorant of how pathetic it is to prefer to watch men lose than women win.

>and Sup Forums claims that's fine because fewer people watch them play
That is fine

>ignorant of how pathetic it is to prefer to watch men lose than women win.
If you only want to watch a team because they win, then you're a bangwagoning cock

>Sup Forums claims that's fine because fewer people watch them play
That's literally how the world works

>Hating women so much you think it's bandwagoning to want them to win even when they're YOUR team

I know.
>Completely failing to address the point that only a cuck would rather watch their team lose than win

>But their women's team are better.

But they aren't. Our men's U17 team beat them 8-0.

>hazard is shit against teams that don't just let him walk through them
colour me surprised

we would win something with current bale desu, he's absolutely god mode and clutch, wouldn't have let shitty iceland knock us out

What's the chances this guy has never seen a woman's football match in his life?

>tfw no more fucking international breaks until march

>Implying the women's world cup wasn't based

You went to canada for the matches?