Why would they allow this building?

Why would they allow this building?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=zrRz-icwenM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need hotels to stay while in umrah/hajj?

It's a horrible, shameless, crass blight.

Someone should do the decent thing and remove the Masjid once and for all.

It's like a theme park

But it's so tacky, it seems like an insult to Islam to put it so adjacent to the Kaaba

It's a perfect representation of Islamic spirituality.

>iconic holy site

>they raze all the historical buildings around it and build disgusting american-style skyscrapers

Mecca is a place where people often come and go. No one stays around long enough to care about something as pointless as aesthetics

wow, thats a big clock...

I head in the construction they found a shitload of buried ancient buildings and just dynamited them.

To perpetually remind the muslim ruling classes of their wild student days in London.

What did they raze?

The prophet's house for example. Not really a concern since no lived there anyway

>London after WW3

Make Mecca Pagan Again

>disgusting american-style skyscrapers
That's not American style. I'm not sure what it is but I've never seen anything like that.

I kind of understand how salafist dark ages types such as ISIS come to be, when you see how secularized and industrialized modern day practice of islam seem to be (in the Islamic world at least),

Looks like they are loosing their faith.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia

not even a mudslime, but destruction of things of historical importance always irks me, just like the fucking isis scumbags destroyed everything in the museeums that had old persian statues and such

That's most likely fake news

Just like for China, India, or any developing market butthurt western media points to so that the sheep don't notice the immigrant mobs and economic downturn outside

I agree

People seem suprised that ISIS/Jihadis/Salafists get so much support year after year after year, and then they just say "hurdur more westernization and development and inclusion will surely make them happy!"

Wahabits doing the work of their jewish overlords destroying every remain of ancient non-jewish civilization

Before CIA kills me, I believe ISIS is still real world equivalent of tusken raiders. Western hedonism and drugs > getting dronestriked for bearded little girl fucked

Hilarious to think they own so much territory. What the fuck is wrong with the world

They are just continuing the teachings of abdulwahhab, destroying houses tombs etc. "to prevent idol worship" only so isis can go bite saudis in their ass after they learn their teachings by blowing themselves up near the tomb of the prophet..

Well ISIS is two things:

1. The old Baath movement of highly organized facists who know how to wage war and control land

2. A bunch of estranged (mostly western) muslims who react to stuff like OPs post with a desire for islamic adventure and a purpose in their life

I do
Fucking Arabs and their tacky shit

Looks like Sarah Jessica Parker

From the ground it doesn't look that bad.

With a golden toilet you will get gold dust on your legs every time you take a poop.

Good thing your opinion is worthless

>
Ever been to Las Vegas? Replace the fake Liberty Statue with that Kaaba thing or some minarettes and you got the same thing.

kek. even the light effects are 100% vegas

It always has been. Islam/Pagan...same thing

Crescent is ottoman symbol not islamic.

t. butthurt kike

how's it feel knowing that Masjid al Aqsa still exists? And the Dome of the Rock? cucked jewbois can't even rebuild their third temple lmoa

>Ever been to Las Vegas?
>Vegas
>American Skyscrapers
Are you retarded? It's a bunch of hotels that are made to look like other things. Are pyramids, castles and the Eiffel Tower examples of American Skyscrapers?

How come middle easterners are far superior in building and construction than chinks?

Im Muslim, and Im glad at least Israel maintain historical sites, who knows what Wahabi scums like you will do to Jerusalem? probably more destruction and tacky shit

>Implying that tower its not cheap copy of London's big Ben

>Palmrya
>Persian

Saudis are the ultimate cashed up bogans.

What a fucking eyesore, are they trying to turn Mecca into Las Vegas?

>insult to Islam

>Mohammad's worst ennemies were the Quraysh clan
>the deity they worshipped the most was Hubal, the moon god
>be Saudi
>erect a hideous, shekel-generating building next to Kaaba
>write "Allah" in Arabic
>put a golden moon crescent just on top of it

t. Muhammad Abdul

That is how you submit to Capitalism and reduce your religion into a meme :^)

Memeslam.

They haven't brains.

typed like a true monkey

karaoğlan kafanı sikeyim araba mal mı verilir

They literally hate history.

Nice try schlomo in london

Shade and pilgrims.

Don't like close to a few thousand people die every year on a pilgrimage to Mecca? Getting trampled and heat exhaustion. They need to stop running around in circles.

Everything is an insult to Islam. Islam in an insult to Islam.

Serious question. What do you think will happen to that family once oil runs out? I mean they are at least 50-70 years away and already experience problems of opposition.
I presume their endgame is to acquire as much wealth as possible and then dip, hide and request asylum.

Isn't there like 2000 members of their family?

SA should be razed

>oil
This made me think about The Oil sheiks Johnsson. I kek at their logo everytime I stop by their gas station.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrRz-icwenM