Wtf i hate griffith now

wtf i hate griffith now...

He dogma looks badass. I can tell you right now to buy some to scalp. Th special edition is going to skyrocket

Figma I mean

nigga wtf are you talking about, I hope you're fucking high or something

What's his endgame? How much more powerful is he than Guts?

He's talking about a Griffith action figure I assume. Where do you sell them?

He has psychic powers and some form of telekinesis. Guts can't take him yet, atleast not alone. Sorcerer loli could probably be the answer though

There's literally no way to hit him. He's virtually invincible. I don't see any feasible way to end the story (with Guts winning) desu.

Griffith did LITERALLY nothing wrong

There are ways. Skull Knight fighting alongside Guts with the sorceress would be a good run for Griffith's money.

Becoming a demon in his condition, no. Sacrificing everyone who tried to help him, saved him and took care of him in a unforgiving world. Very wrong. All because of his fucking pride no less

He's a god pretty much. Think of all those huge-ass demons Guts fought, Griffith is the master of them all.

>Sup Forumseddit meme thread
/film/ backed by /lit/ and Sup Forums when?

>People join his band of mercenaries knowing full well that they're there to help him fulfill his dreams
>Be surprised when they're sacrificed in order for him to fulfill his dream
Not saying it was a bit of a dick move but they knew what they were signing up for

I don't think Berserk will ever end now, but if it ever would, Guts would finally get powered up enough to defeat Griffith. Provided Griffith fucks up and does something stupid.

The rest of the God Hand and the Idea of Evil will never be addressed though, but they might ask Guts to take Griffith's place and he'll turn it down.

The new series is pretty swell, where's the manga at? I stopped at the giant falcon city part

Griffith beat Ganishka an impossibly huge elder god-tier being

I don't think even a 100 Gutts 100 Skull Knights 100 Sorceresses would beat him

>Sup Forums

There's a huge fucking difference between helping one achieve their goals as a subordinate and being sacrificed to demons who will literally eat all of you, or rape you, or both. Especially after he saw how much they cared for him. And after fighting together for god knows how long

You know theres a reason he kept getting refered to as He Who Struggles or whatever.

Guts will become a deity himself by the end.

>Sup Forums

It'll be a Deus ex machina end. God head are just over powered demons God has never been shown to exist but guts will invoke his power somehow perhaps through killing demons he does gods work so is briefly bestowed god powers to defeat Griffith an void etc

Nah, I'm from /fit/, you fucking dyel plebian.

See

Is this from the new digimon movie?

They got on a boat, then the author stopped writing it to play Idol Master and they were still on a boat for a bit, then he stopped again, and they just got off the boat.

How did Griffith get so strong? i thought he was just another "god" like the naked lady and that mars attack looking guy

Wasn't he destined to be the strongest of the Godhand or something?

>Nah, I'm from /fit/
>meme cancer from [s4s]
lol

>projection

Griffith is a god of time and space, he can manipulate them as he wishes, Guts would never even land a strike on him even with loli witch and skull knight alongside him.
There's a reason Miura wrote the story so that Guts finds a behelit which he's kept since the beginning.

The God Hand's power level has never really been established. Obviously its pretty fucking high if Griffith can warp reality.

>Griffith beat Ganishka
>I don't think even a 100 Gutts 100 Skull Knights 100 Sorceresses would beat him

Uhm, wasn't the Skull Knight's attack what Griffith used to kill Ganishka?

I'll give you one chance to apologize The Ruseman or you're going to be stomped

Well he was the 5th one to be "born" and they were all waiting for him because with 5 they get to invade the world or something like that, but i don't remember any mention of him being special beyond that

I believe that but as this user says he beat a really, really strong creature so i was just curious

Will Guts sacrifice Caska to defeat Griffith? No. But he will win through sheer determination without extra behelit power.

Berserker armor is a way to go but it might tear Guts apart.

Well, Griffith is special enough that the Idea of Evil spoke directly to him to explain how shit works.

Even if the chapter depicting their encouter is not canot, the meeting DID happen.

Is there anyway to end that series with a total asspull at this point?

Again I ask, didn't Griffith NEED of the Skull Knight to kill Ganishka? Because that's how I recall it.

Kek no he won't faggot, griffith can teleport and bend space as he wants apart from having his back covered by the other godhand members.
In any case he'll have a chance to sacrifice his gang like griffith did and he'll sacrifice himself instead.

Guts won't win. In fact Griffith will kill him, but the world will turn on Griffith with Guts's martyrdom.

>Is there anyway to end that series with a total asspull at this point?

Nope.

Guts will become a god of some sort at the end and defeat Griffith.

It's on amiami.

Yes, by pulling a Devilman and having Guts not win at the end.

Most likely ending. All of Griffith's dreams of being humanity's great leader destroyed. Sacrificing all his former allies just to be the hated puppet of a giant heart in another dimension.

>didn't apologize
You're dead pleb. Fucking dead you disgusting meme hustling iqlet

He mindbroke casca

Hey, Gattsu. Remember that time...

Clearly she was asking for it.
Don't give me any of this SJW bullshit.

This.

Griffith reincarnated.. so he is now phisical, though, still commands the beasts. i think he is vulnerable now.
>Guts sacrifice Caska
and the whole team. maybe.
>Sorcerer loli
Now we have a lot of new one! but probably one, the goth will go and see the world with Guts' team. Maybe replacing the nerdy one, while she says to study

Griffith took the body of Guts and Casca's son, that might bite him in the ass. Also, Griffith is prideful, stubborn and totally gay for Guts. The latter was solved by the Eclipse but who knows. Griffith hasn't married princess Charlotte yet

Jesus Christ. Who made this image?

A non-cuck.

Griffith looks like he should be taking a cock up his ass, not leading a band of mercenaries.

>so he is now phisical, though
It doesn't matter if he's physical or not, Guts can't touch him anyways, not that it matters since he couldn't even do shit to Slan when he fought her corporal avatar.

Pretty sure you were supposed to hate him when he started jerking off to Guts killing a child

Only a bigot would hate a person for something like that.

>Literally cucked Guts
Wew lad