ITT: Science user teaches you how to make your own crystals

ITT: Science user teaches you how to make your own crystals.

First you're going to want to grab around 7-20 pennies or copper if you don't have pennies and a straw. We don't need that right now so set those aside.

Next get a clear jar, then put about 2 tablespoons of salt in it, followed by 1 tablespoon of baking soda.

Now for the important ingrediants. You'll want to get a few basic cleaning supplies.

The first being ammonia (any brand) fill around 2/3 of the jar or desired crystal length.

Next fill the rest of the jar with bleach (don't get it on yourself)

Now that the jar is filled drop the pennies in and quickly grab your straw and blow bubbles on the pennies and watch the crystals grow!

if i fill the jar with bleach and ammonia, how can i add pennies?

Great way to start a cultist like death spree. Old and reposted years ago before newfag took ownership. No thought put into your post newfag.

This makes nerve gas

haha its 2008 again xDDDDD

Also a great way to watch as the chemical reaction fucks up your skin, eyes, lungs, brain etc. OP is a newfag

Yes it is, I miss the old Sup Forums

I was here all summer what do you mean?

>I miss the old Sup Forums
I can't believe I'm saying that but yeah, finally in 2017 it's true : it was better back then.

Great activity for a kid's birthday party. Just print the instruction on a sheet of paper and let them have fun while you go drink a beer in the garden

Trying it now is bathroom bleach OK? And are the crystals on ur picture the ones I will get?

The old fags will remind you of what the golden days were like. Now we have a prepubescent chink running the shit show

Nobody do this. This would make mustard gas which is potentially fatal. MODS REMOVE THIS POST IT'S DANGEROUS. sage

You can use food colorant if you want specific colors.

instructions not clear, dicks' stuck in a jar.

Why so much faggotry ? ITT people who can't stomach other anons enjoying themselves. Sad really

Get out of here newfag. It's all for the reminiscing from 2008 and the golden Sup Forums

It's newfags like yourself that called Spidey on everything sensitive. That's the point of Sup Forums, we're not here to hold your fucking pecker while you cry about your hurt sphincters.

I feel that feel user. OP here I was trying to weed out the newfags. Half Chan is full of cucks. Kinda depressing

Yes faggot, we can't have this type of fun anymore. And I'm the one who posted about the death spree and chem reaction. Too many fucking cooks nowadays will get Sup Forums shutdown

le YLYL le BANANA xD pics you SHOULDN'T SHARE (O RLY? NOT!) ED. 3|3|3 ------ also RATE MY COCK ! and my gaped butthole ;))))))) creep thread, loli thread, mom incest thread : so perverted le darknet :) le trashbin of le internet amirite ? le BROFIST le WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER ? le REKT le celeb thread le donald trump le jealous white boi, le PROVE YOU'RE AN OLDFAG, lol too soon ! le triforce, le boxxy !

This had killed people cunt. You are the same people that call "nypa" on actually harmless pranks so stfu

For newies that don't get it, this creates mustard gas.

Get a fucking life

>normies calling nolifes out on Sup Forums

Cuck, if a dumb faggot actually does this it's natural selection and they deserve it.

>You are the same people that call "nypa" on actually harmless pranks so stfu

Kek, wtf are you on about ? Stfu and go prank call some pawnshop, I am not stopping you

I have a life, but when I poop I'm on here

yeah it smells great the crystals throw off a mustardy light scent that must be it

Also, this

You forgot about the water melon memes. And pepe

Timestamp so we clarify the process.