Pic and timestamp for proof

Pic and timestamp for proof

I was raped last night at an Easter party (femanon), the guy put xanax in my drink and fucked my while I slept in my own bed. I am on the pill but he did not use a condom and came inside me.

what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?

do i have to go to the doc with no symptoms?

also how many men would do this?

please note that i live in Australia so the time zones are different

Nobody cares
Inb4 100+ replies

Sorry to hear that, Tomboy Chan

Because southern hemisphere is also 1 month behind

>legit

for it to be march here but May in Oz the Earth would have to be a quarter the size of the sun

>we don't know how timezones work

the posts

ER visit, rape kit, STD tests.

If the dudes going to put in all that work why do it to a ugly chick? He should have Cosby'd the 10 in the room not the 4.

May 20?
WTF is that supposed to mean?

DO THIS?

shit may still be in your system and they can test for it

That was a desperate motherfucker to go after you. I say you give him a pass on this one.

Don't you mean 2 months ahead?
What fucking month are you living in

It's b8 you idiot, look at time stamp.

Also FYI for anyone reading, some stds take months to show up so get tested every 2 months or so for 1 year. Also if it were true you know have his semen in your vagina as Dna evidence

ay bby, u want sum fuk

> what are the odds I have herpes or syphilis or something?
Doctor here. Post pic of vagina so I can diagnose any signs of STI.

Please include pic of dripping semen so I can take DNA sample too

Yeah, but did you like it?

clever

>1 month behind
being that much retarded

May (05) current March(03)
5 - 3 = 2
You're welcome autist user

you're an idiot

also , ahead not behind

as far as the picture have been taken , it seems alot like herpes , only solution is timestamp , tits and kys.

Definitely go to the doctor. And they say that only 5% of the population is that messed up.

Go get tested now. And ffs, still file a report. Take charge of your life, and body dame.

tits or gtfo

It's not may 20th faggot. Take your stale copy pasta and fuck off.

Finaly the first non idiot in this whole fucking thread... I was about to lose what little faith I had left in this community.

Jeus fucking christ. Getting raped doesnt make you a special little snowflake.

The rules still apply so whip them out for us young lady.

So does this post come every weekend?

comments on may timestamp
>non idiot

>Sunday, May 20th, 20XX
Quit being a fag OP. It really pisses me off when people fake rape because I've seen what it does to people.

TLDR: kys faggot.

It pisses me off when people fake it too, cause I love a good true rape story.

Gonna need to see those milk bags with time stamp

Too nad the aussies dont have the morning after pill

Yes we do you fucking autist. What kind of backwards nation you think we are? We're higher than you on the HDI, better healthcare, better standard of living, pretty much better anything. Fuck you.

OP just go to an ED department, say you were raped and need help, they will treat you, take samples etc. And then you tell them who raped you, and the police go get samples from him, test his dna, and voila - he's fucked. However you don't have any proof, that it was non-consensual - shit sucks. But you can at least get tested and remember to protect your drink in the future