Name a bad song by the Ramones

Name a bad song by the Ramones

Protip: you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBaVp7EXyUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all of them
playing beach boys really fast isn't punk and they're only called punk because of the image they built up
they're basically to punk what bowie was to classic rock

/thread

Most of them are the same, so if you like one, you like 9/10 of their catalogue, Same deal with AC/DC and Motorhead.

man shut the fuck up

triggered

s/t is a 3/10

/thread

Holy shit, this
Ramones are absolute shit as are most punk rock bands
They're only relevant for being media icons

I fucking hate "I wanna be your boyfriend"

>motorhead
acdc i can get, but give lemmy and the boyos a break
their classic lineup albums all sound different among themselves, and collectively different from their post-classic output

The obvious ones would be Pet Cemetery, Poison Heart, and Bonzo Goes to Bitberg.

>when fucking RHCP turns your powerchord masturbation session into an actual song
youtube.com/watch?v=uBaVp7EXyUk

trips confirm that this thread is over

Sup Forums is full of boring pretentious teens holy shit

The demo version of their first album is way better. All the flavour gets sucked out with the album version, idk why they did that

yeah that song is kinda shit
>HEY LITTLE GIRRRLLL

>Bonzo Goes to Bitberg
DELETE THIS

>he hasn't listened to any punk music

HArd to have a bad song when you repeat the same god damn formula more than The Beach Boys do.

"as are most punk rock bands" lmao
I have a feel you don't know that much punk music

>some people are too pretentious to enjoy the Ramones

This, basically

It is so beyond embarrassing to not like the Ramones. Nu-Sup Forums sucks

>Eddie Clarke isn't doing any US tour and he probably doesn't have much time left himself
I still beat myself up for not going on the kickoff of the Bad Magic tour before Lemmy pulled the plug on it after like 5 shows

I can name quite a few bad Ramones songs but only because they're love songs break up songs or love gone unrequited. Too many to name here so I won't but I was raised on The Ramones and they had more old songs than bad ones so I can forgive them for writing shit like Boyfriend Oh Oh I Love Her So Here Today Gone Tomorrow Locket Love and bullshit like that especially when you have such classics as Warthog Animal Boy and I Don't Wanna Go Down to The Basement (Which was incidentally Sid Vicious' favorite Ramones song when he was alive)

That's called CONSISTANCY

Underrated album

>Don't Go and 7-11