Getting engaged, how much should I spend on the ring?

Getting engaged, how much should I spend on the ring?

about tree fiddy

4 micron

$850-$1500. Congratulations user.

Two months salary, so 0.

Supposedly about 1-3 months pay is what I hear.

That looks a lot like the one I bought. Don't spend any more than a few grand. My wife's cousin's husband is a fucking chump and spent 10 grand. The guy told me "Sure, I could've paid off some loans but, ..." and I just looked at him with disbelief. He's an insurance salesman.

seeBut a serious answer would be one months wages.

Oh dam u nessy gett outta here. We aint given no tree fiddy to you

cucks

Nothing.
Why would anyone wants to carry a piece of metal with minerals attached on his or her finger that serves no purpose besides being annoying.

Beat me to it

>tfw when I work commision
>some months 0$ some 20k
guess ill buy the ring on a slow month when i decide to get married.

f... post modernists

she should buy u a ring, only if she's a feminist though

put it this way, if the chick doesnt think you spent enough, you shouldnt marry her. Take her to a jewelry store and tell the jeweler before hand to write down everything she likes so you can have an informed decision. More important than cost is making sure its her style.

I spent £175 ($218) on an attractive, understated ring. We picked it out together the day after I proposed - it was a spontaneous thing. Classic solitaire. Seriously, buy something that she'll like, if she's upset because you didn't spend thousands, she's probably not someone you want to be marrying.

Anyway, congratulations and good luck!

>Getting engaged, how much should I spend on the ring?

NO. Do NOT get engaged, do NOT get married, do NOT move in together. And diamonds are a Jew bullshit scheme, they do not hold value well.

That said, look at antique rings at a large department store. Unusual, and sapphires are very nice in a ring.

In all honesty, around 8k-10k and that doesn't include the wedding band which might be another 700-4K

But spend more on the ring and less on the wedding itself

Please don't ruin your life

how much money do you earn?
I got married 4 months ago and I spent the money on rings and other stuff based on that. Do not ever exceed your budget on a fucking stone