Literally perfection

>Literally perfection
>Not A-list

Why does Hollywood hate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pTH4KJBVR9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She refuses to be BLACKED. An unforgivable sin in the eyes of Abraham's sons

She's a whacked out vegan who eats clay. You think regular vegan are obnoxious? They're nothing compared to her

Because she got LEZZED by based Ellen

Who is she? She was in that failed hunger games movies?

She's not perfection. She has a noticeably asymmetrical face and an average, albeit still nice, body. She's "gettable" hot. Her best feature are those legs that go on for days.

Did they ever finish that shit YA movie series with her? I don't remember part two of the last movie being released.

Dime store Jennifer Lawrence and considering how bad "JLaw" is that really says a lot.

but she is black. checkmate.

>perfection
>is LITERALLY a bernie-girl

youtube.com/watch?v=pTH4KJBVR9Y

she has nice perky tits

mai waifu

>Rosario Dawson loves Bernie

Can she be any more perfect?

Holy fucking shit. If real, that's like the ultimate embarrassment for all actors involved.

She has delicious strawberry nips

She's part black. Which is starting to get more noticeable and will continue as she ages.

That's brutal
Going for the jew tactic of the 2-parter final movie, only to not let the 2nd part make any money at all
Were the box offices figures that bad from the other movies? Or is it in general 2-parters aren't proving to be successful any more?

flat out pit clinic

I think the writing was on the wall when The Hunger Games: Catching Dicks: The Pre-Sequel ended up as the least profitable film of the whole series

Those legs.

>six inch heels
>microscopic pancake ass

white """""people""""""

lmao see Also I choose to blame Miles Teller for this

where's her chin??

>infinity war stand-alone movie
>untitled avengers movie releases one year later when part 2 would have been

Unless they change the release dates I can't see it being anything but a 2-parter in all but name
That being said, Marvel probably would get away with tricking people into thinking it is 2 separate movies

Rekt

Shailene is black.

She's a footfag, which alone makes her 9/10 MINIMUM.

Personally she's a waifu of mine, even if she's a bit cookey with the whole save the planet thing.

>tricking.

Is it really worse to market a two part movie as two separate movies? Isn't that less lucrative? How's that bad?

she's cute

dyke face, if you're attracted to her you might be gay.

Literally looks like any girl working at a Starbucks or Hotdog on a Stick. Nothing special, that nose ring too jesus christ.

What if I'm attracted to her and I'm a girl

ur still gay shes a girl