No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/1apm4h/obese_woman_addicted_to_cheesy_potatoes_cries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how about bumping more you fag

What the fuck was that?

aircon I think

Garbage can, when you call a complaint to the trash firm then that happens

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Aella?

Don't fall for the pasta guys

That reminds me...I've been meaning to buy a bag of brussel sprouts!

Stop posting this in every thread you piece of shit

Was this legal?

To be fair to the hamplanet, brusslel sprouts are fucking disgusting anyway.

ya but only because she is a nigger , a worthless monkey nigger

might be the most gangster dude on the planet

Jesus.

kys

A/C unit got blown off the roof.

What is going on here, please?

fuckyou gaytard

More

this is a stupid question but did it feel pain after he the cut head off? also why would you save this you pile of shit?

Eleven seconds?

Literally only clip I got. Can't believe anyone would like more of this shit. Thread sucks.

It's borderline animal abuse.

What the actual fuck?

>meanwhile, in some foreign shithole

severely underrated

that vid just made half my brain die

she only eats cheesy potatoes google it , she is a waste of space

sauce reddit.com/r/rage/comments/1apm4h/obese_woman_addicted_to_cheesy_potatoes_cries/

Bitch is addicted to cheesy potatoes, only eats cheesy potatoes all day. Husband tries to get her to eat something else, she nearly vomits.

Protiop: Animal crush videos are illegal in the US and since the servers for Sup Forums are US based you can report it. Since it's illegal and not just annoying they'll actually do something. The faggot posting it would gain from reading this as well.

(a)Definition.—In this section the term “animal crush video” means any photograph, motion-picture film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that—
(1) depicts actual conduct in which 1 or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 and including conduct that, if committed against a person and in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242); and
(2) is obscene.
(b) Prohibitions.—
(1)Creation of animal crush videos.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly create an animal crush video, if—
(A) the person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or
(B) the animal crush video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.
(2)Distribution of animal crush videos.—
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly sell, market, advertise, exchange, or distribute an animal crush video in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

she had eaten potato and cheese for 20 year and they tried to feed her vegetable

Funny.

i will never understand you fggits, how is it remotely a turn on to put your dick in another mans disgusting hairy shit filled ass, seriously fagits you are disgusting

before this shit starts back up with this being posted again she was fucked up in the head and cheesey potatoes were the only thing that really gave her comfort

please stop posting animal abuse. I hate it.

What the actual fuck happened?

They were ladyboyos.

i love this , glad he was watching his phone he may have missed something.

kek
dumb
dumb
fap material
gory
gory
kek
subhuman

what the fuck was he thinking?

I get it. Thanks. May the lord rest her soul.

This guy is fucking insane. A gore thread a long time ago had a bunch of clips of him, including getting the CPU taken out after the show and I can't find it anymore.

Noice.
Cameraman flinched tho.

You think that because you are a child.

You'll grow up some day.

What the actual fuck happened? Good to know

But he is not doing it for commerce

PLEASE GIMME GIMME GIMME I WILL GIVE YOU NUDES OF THIS WOMAN PERSON

I don't think that was a CPU, based on the way it stuck to his head.

kek 3 for 3

moar please

Engine probably stalled and wouldn't kick back on

Is this from the Sup Forums rules?

I mean dont you boring strait edgies just wanna put it in a girls butt? Like theres legit a thread going on about that...

Is there more to the original vid, please?

>retard

it's a place where they scrap boats

It isn't, theres a vice documentary on this.

"lil more to the left fgt"

have you something like that?
please
need it
now

thats a statute, I don't know where from though.

A man, who is attracted to females, who wears makeup, thus considers himself a her, as well as transgender.

Worlds first real lesbian female with a penis and boobs.

Gender is now rekt.

girls butt yes, mans shit filled nasty asshole no thanks, and yes i know girls poop too but not nearly remotely as nasty as men , shit is really disgusting

Woman person? Are you this guy on yahoo answers?

No I think that as a grown ass cook that has to be around the smell of fried brussel sprouts at work all day because the owner is in love with them. Smell like burning shoes. Tries to get me to put sprouts in all of my fucking specials and I'm sick of it. He doesn't have any palette and just drinks at the bar all night and pokes his head in to talk shit when he can't handle three tickets on the line.

Fuck you rustled my jimmies.

Fuck off!

meant 'no boobs'.

Looks like a fuel tanker truck overturned and ignited.

Agreed, with the amount of flames there's not a car I can think of which carries that much fuel.

"Knowingly exchange"
18 U.S. Code § 48

What is that metal thing that got inserted into his cranium?

That was funny

You will eat them and you will like them.

maybe try a different recipe. look up fatty-cue brussels sprouts

literal defiinition of rekt here

It's a specially made plate of spikes for this man for this purpose I believe. Just referencing the filename calling it a CPU.

WE NEED SAVAGE POSTS GOD DAMN

Why would the driver steer like that?