Incest thread

Incest thread

>fake incest
enjoy your shit thread and "fetist" you don't even have

bump

Do you see the mod symbol next to the post? Different guy, dude. I just saved the picture because i needed an image to start the thread with and I don't collect incest images.

wow..you really got us with that post....what ever shall we do?

Why the hell would you bump a thread that was nowhere near kill?

Okay folks, here's the deal. Originally I was just typing my story out as a fap greentext for the last thread, but I ended up getting a little too caught up in the details of what I was living at that time. So yes, this story does contain sex, it also has a bunch of stuff from my life at the time, specifically about my relationship with my mother. I'm condensing things down to a more compact form as I go, so that should be mitigated to a certain degree.

Okay, so here's the somewhat condensed version.

Just posting random images of assorted hot women as I go, none of them are mom.

>Be me.
>Be 17.
>Living with mom, dad stepped out of the situation 7 years previously due to terminal existence difficulties.
>She's working for an import dealing company, basically negotiating private trade deals between companies, specializing in international deals, specifically asian, since she spoke Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
>One day, with zero lead in, "Hey sweetie, we're going to Japan for three months this summer."
>Her team was negotiating some big deal with a Japanese shipping company that would take a few weeks, so she just rolled the business travel into a summer vacation for the two of us.
>She'd spent a fair amount of time in Japan over the years, between studying abroad and working, and I was a bit of a weeb at the time, so we were both pretty happy to visit.
>A lot of packing, a long flight, and two and a half weeks of mom being out working 14 hours a day later, and our vacation really gets going.
>The remaining two months of our vacation was... Interesting.
>For most of my life, my mom had been kind of a gentle dictator.
>She'd never been loud, or cruel, or heavy handed, but she *always* got her way.
>I had to be clean, polite, have good grades, stay in shape, and when I kept along with that, I was well rewarded.
>Mom was *loaded*, so if I towed the line I'd always have brand name clothes, cutting edge electronics, tickets to concerts and sporting events, pretty much whatever I wanted.
>If I *didn't* play along, if my grades were lagging, if I'd been getting into fights at school, if I backtalked too much, those perks tended to disappear.
>Not in the sense that she'd literally just come and take them, but in the sense that their use would just got caught up in the process.

>I still had the electronics, but the wifi would get super shakey and unreliable.
>I still had the clothes, but the cleaning lady would just "forget" to wash them.
>It was never anything debilitating or really annoying, but always something just barely annoying enough that it made the the reward from cooporating seem all the more appealing.
>And more than that, my mom was just super convincing. As a result of her job as a negotiator and her past as an actor,
>When you were in her good graces, she
>More than any of that, she was just charismatic. It feels weird to use that adjective, but the more I think about it, the more it applies.
>When you were in her favor she had this interested little light in her eyes when she looked at you, like there was something funny happening that just the two of you were in on, or there was something she wanted to tell you but couldn't because of all these plebes you were surrounded by.
>She was *great* at cultivating an "us vs. them" mentality with people, like she was your friend and deffinitely on your side, so any conflict that comes up must be coming from outside (or *maybe* even from you, because she's being so reasonable and friendly).
>Whoever she was talking to always fealt like she was really interested in them, with this disarming charm that made her easy to talk to, easy to confess or confide to, and most people found her to be a friendly, charming woman.
>But I knew better.
>Don't get me wrong, she *was* a kind, caring woman, but she was also a control freak and a master manipulator, and she had zero interest in letting the people she cared about make their own mistakes.
>She'd always been a caring tyrant, an ice queen who genuinely loved me, but who was ALWAYS hiding behind a beautiful mask of carefully considered words and inflections.
>But during that visit to japan?
>It was like I'd been living with Batman for 15 years, and then that mask came off to reveal Bruce Wayne, immature playboy *slut*.

Come on Hunny. Mommy Drew a bath for you...

>Don't get me wrong, it wasn't some super sudden thing like the second we stepped off the plane she ripped her shirt off, but over time the effect became more noticeable.
>At first it was largely just her being nostalgic.
>Telling me about the parts of the country she liked, this club she used to work at, this place she used to party with her friends.
>Things escalated over time.
>She started drinking while we were out; not heavily, not even enough to get tipsy, but just enough to help her relax and open up a bit.
>That carefully considered mask she always wore started to slip away, letting some of her genuine personality shine through, and I *loved* it.
>Instead of the manufactured charisma, the perfectly timed laughs and jokes, the calculated expressions and word choice, she acted like a normal human.
>I could make her laugh with a pointed but of humor, I could get her to show annoyance with a snide comment, I could actually genuinely see the real her for probably the first time in my life.
>The combination of nostalgia, alcohol, and a pleasant setting was apparently enough to make her open up a bit.
>In retrospect I realize it was a lot like dating, in a way.
>There was this beautiful woman who I knew well but didn't *really* know, and as we spent time together I was learning more and more about her personality, and really liking what I found.
>She never totally relaxed, but she seemed more genuine, and she'd always been pleasant even if she was a bit up tight, so the following few weeks were actually quite pleasant.
>We did a lot of tourist shit, obviously, but my mom also took me to plenty of cool places that really only locals would know about; interesting restaurants, bars, clubs, even some temples and shrines.

more please

New life for a new thread. Baby bump

>As something of a tangent, despite being a control freak my mom had always had something of a contempt for the law, seeing it more as an obstacle to be avoided or navigated rather than a rule, so she'd gotten me a fake ID on week 3 so she could get me into 18+ places.
>I just found myself enjoying the time together, enjoying this more relaxed, more genuine version of my mom.
>Over time she got even more laid back, drinking more heavily some nights, being more willing to share crude jokes or blatant honesty, though she still kept something of a facade up.
>Things finally got overtly sexual about 5 weeks into the trip.
>That morning I'd met some British tourists at the hotel we were staying out, so while I went out with them, my mom took the day to do some shopping.
>Long story short, I was trying to fuck these UK girls, but we basically just spent the entire day flirting and hanging out until they chickened out abd ran off.
>I'd told her I'd probably be out until well after dark, so when I got back to the hotel room at 4:30, mom was... Compromised.
>The real vivid memories with me standing at the entryway to the bedroom.
>I'm standing in the doorway, looking at my mom on the bed.
>The first and most obvious thing I noticed was that she was mostly naked, only wearing a red silk kimono, with floral patterns flowing down one shoulder and arm.
>It was a fashionable little item that was trying to appear traditional, but was cut short to just below the hip so that it looked more like a sexy bathrobe or a scandelously short open faced club dress than anything else.
>Oh, and she was masturbating.
>Nothing too crazy, as my mom was almost neurotically dedicated to maintaining some sense of decorum, just massaging her pussy with a vibrator.
>My mother had a beautiful body.
>Flawless skin, trim waist and stomach, womanly hips, still soft but with a hint of muscle tone...
>Perfect.

More

Moarrrr

>Just like everything else about her personality and life, her body was carefully crafted and uniformly perfect.
>What really started turning me on though, more than even seeing her naked, was hearing her.
>She was trying to keep it controlled, but she was slowly starting to pull more and more noise out of herself, just a gentle sigh or a quiet moan, but seeing her breaking her own perfectly composed persona just for pleasure was *insanely* arousing.
>I froze.
>I watched for three seconds, taking in everything.
>Then I remembered to breathe.
>She heard me inhale, and say whatever you will about her, the woman has great reflexes.
>Within a second of seeing me, the vibrator was stowed away beneath the blankets, she'd slid up into a seated position and pulled her Kimono shut across her chest.
>She was facing away from me on the bed, holding her kimono across her chest in what I can only describe as a self-hugging motion, rigid and tense, clearly trying to get herself back under control.
>This was one of the only times in my life I'd ever seen her look vulnerable.
>I managed to croak out an apology through my dry throat.
>Without turning her body, she looked over her shoulder at me, those cold eyes locking onto mine, and gave me a look that blew straight past my eyes, out the back of my skull, and presumably ended somewhere about a mile behind me.
>That was one of the only times in my life I'd ever seen her truly angry.
>It was a cold, contained sort of fury, barely perceptible on her face, but I could see it in those cold, blazing blue eyes.
>I stammered out some weak excuse and started to leave, but as I did, I noticed that the anger on her face had suddenly been replaced with amused interest.
>Following her line of sight to the massive, I noticed the raging boner I hadn't realized I had.
>I left.
>I kept leaving until I'd walked about a mile, and I got a text from mom asking me to come back to the hotel room.
>I ignored it.

Dumping some material, but what to deliver?

Mom/son? Father/daughter? Brother/sister?
All of it? So many choices...

mom/son

Mom/son

daughter, sister, doesnt matter, just keep em young

All of it

>I got another text a few minutes later.
>I ignored it.
>She called me a few minutes later, insisting I come back to the hotel. I resisted a bit, but eventually aquiesced.
>"I didn't mean to walk in on you!"
>It was the first thing I blurted out upon seeing her again in the hotel room.
>I was pretty much gushing immediately upon getting back, throwing out apology on top of excuse and explanation.
>She of course was reasonable and gracious, telling me that I didn't do anything wrong, that it was just bad timing on both of our parts, that I couldn't help what I felt.
>That last bit caught me.
>At that time I had barely even noticed the fact that I was hard, barely giving it any thought, but she'd kind of called attention to it, specifically mentioning it.
>In retrospect I realize that she'd probably seen it as just another way to control me, probably backed up with sincere love and affection, but ultimately it was just another carrot or stick.
>By bringing it up like that again she was just trying to reinforce the idea of "you are attracted to me" in my head, telling me that it was fine, just a biological function, nothing for me to be guilty about.
>I might have just considered it honest commentary were it not for what came later, and the fact that she was still wearing that fucking too-tight silk kimono, though she had some tight pajama shorts on beneath them now.
>After that she let it go for the remainder of the day, but over the next few days she occasionally joked about my attraction to her, even though I didn't agree with that idea at the time, but she kept subtely reinforcing the idea, making sure it didn't disappear from my thoughts.
>Throughout the whole trip she'd told me stories about her time in there, but those stories had never been about sex, something that changed after that day.

How about OC and not shitty caption photos?

whoops i forgot another t in butt

Verhaaltje

copy, mother lovers care package drop

Post more so i can further stroke my phallus and ejaculate

Suace on pic?

Goddammit, give me MOAR motherfucker

A loving son will always pack her full

Does anyone have the series of pics in the style of campaign posters to raise awareness like the "Meth - not even once" ones?

c'mon my man moar

>Don't get me wrong, she was never overtly telling me sex stories, just a quick reminder every now and then, a little ping reminding my mind to keep associating mom with sex.
>That kept up for the remainder of our trip, until she finally made her move on the final week of our trip.
>In the days leading up to our first night together, she'd ramped up the sexual association.
>Again, nothing too overt, still things that could be excused.
>Things like telling me a story that's just a bit too explicit, then she'd of course get embarassed and apologize for "taking it too far", or getting just a bit too handsy while pretending to be more drunk than she was.
>At the time, I hadn't realized what she was doing, but I'd fallen for it hook line and sinker.
>Her strategy had worked, and I'd helplessly masturbated a handful of times to the thought of seeing her that day.
>At that point I'd embraced what had originally been her idea of "you want to fuck me".
>The night it actually happened, she had to make it seem like the sex was my idea, because of course she needed the deniability.
>She'd said that she wanted to just stay in the room tonight and watch movies or something, que sitting on the bed in her room, watching a romcom.
>She was wearing another one of those little silk robes, this one teal with a wave pattern.
>She was drinking, she wanted to cuddle, and her robe "accidently" started slipping down over time, till I started seeing more than I probably should have.
>I got hard, squirmed a bit, and she capitalized on her opportunity.
>She acted surprised and shocked convincingly, enough that I might have believed it if I hadn't known her better.
>Of course there was nothing wrong with my getting hard over her, it was just something bodies do, sweetie, and you shouldn't be worried about it.
>In fact, if I really wanted her, she "supposed she could help me out, if we kept it our secret."

moar

Dude I'll always post more as soon as I have it, I'm just editing things as I go.

take it as a compliment

can i have sauce on ops pic please?

ok i did not know that

back from the dead

mom - SON

OP just said incest.

MOM - son

NOT BRO - SIS

>I was stunned, horny, and totally unsure of what to do, so when she started rubbing the bulge in my pants, I just let it happen.
>I was rock solid in moments, and before I really knew what was happening my cock was out of my pants and she was rubbing it, just soft, warm hands.
>After a moment she leaned down, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth, and my brain pretty well quit for the night.
>Not only did it feel *ungodly* good, it was a level of intimacy with her that I never really thought I'd have.
>Mom had never avoided physical contact, but it had always seemed carefully considered, more like she was picking an opportune moment to get he ideal affection response, like it was an equaion or a job, rather than an organic, emotional connection.
>So take that emotional distance into account when you consider that my teenaged mind thought that I was suddenly being given total intimacy with this cold, distant woman I'd always loved.
>Granted, what she was doing there was every bit as calculated as everything else she'd ever done, but I didn't realize that at the time.
>So I decided to take more.
>She'd only been licking my cock for about thirty seconds when I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pushed her down into the bed next to me, pulling that little kimono open, exposing her.
>I know she said something, but I was running on instinct, so I didn't really hear it, being much too busy applying my tongue to basically everything between her belly button and her chin.
>The animal that was running my body thoroughly enjoyed licking at her neck, sucking on or nibbling her breasts, just generally enjoying my new toy.
>Honestly, I don't know what the fuck happened there.
>I'd always been my mom's well bahved little boy, always playing along, always towing the line, always doing what I was told, but that night some dominant cave man part of my brain took command, and I'm glad it did.

Well this thread is a continuation of a MON SON thread and stop me if you've heard this before but OP is a fag.

Again, OP just said incest.

got some for ya bro

here we go, got my connection stable now

Post some cousins story please.

Would you blow your load inside her? Your hot n horny daughter?

Does anyone have the story from a guy whose sis asked his girlfriend for a pic of his dick and he ended up fucking both of them?

>mod symbol
the fuck are you talking about

>Because to be honest, even at the time I was kind of getting sick of being her bitch.
>At some point I got tired of ignoring whatever she was saying, so I kissed her.
>I kissed. My mom. On the lips.
>17 years of this bitch being a manipulative ice queen, 17 years of always being a little on guard whenever she was around, and I did about the most intimate thing I could think of doing.
>To be honest, I think it stunned her as much as it did me.
>We just sat there, staring into each other's eyes, shock on her face, likely blatant lust on mine.
>I could see the conflict in her eyes, the bit of lust behind her increasingly guarded expression, the unease at having someone else take control on her like that gave her pause.
>There was a fight between emotions and thought, an effort to ignore her arousal and my raging hardon rubbing against her...
>She kissed me.
>Maybe she was just trying to reassert control, maybe she was just too turned on, maybe I was doing exactly what she expected me to, but the result was the same.
>We kissed deeply, passionately, and I slid inside her.
>She was wonderfully moist and hot, and as I started moving she wrapped those long, strong legs around me and started pulling me in.
>Look, I'm not going to lie, I don't remember a lot of how it went.
>I was young, nervous, and kind of lost in my own head.
>I remember some details; the sweat between our bodies as we rubbed together, her guarded expression slipping away more and more as we fucked, the gentle creaking of the bed and her increasingly uncontrolled moans and ghasps.
>I fucked her for a while, probably not as long as I should have, madly plowing away at her, our lips and tongues constantly in contact, until I blew my load inside her.
>She held me close as I came, legs pulling me in tight, a hand on the back of my head holding me.

Any stories about moms in bikinis?

Who is the actor

>I was pretty well done at that point.
>It was late, I'd been scared and stressed, and chase that down with a massive orgasm, and we both went to sleep right away.
>I tried to say something, but she shushed me and we cuddled as we drifted off.

Finis act one, I guess. Not sure if I'll write more. My wrists hurt and I'm hungry. Will prob take a break.

see

Oh boy, are you gonna be embarrassed in a sec.

Sause?

Faye Reagan

sorry, none

10/10

But it wouldn't be rape if she gives consent wtf

This thread is just full of fake shit

Then get the fuck out

you think so?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

bumpitty

Any videos that are real/indistinguishably?

These are kinda hot but also cringy as fuck. I wonder if we'll ever have someone make a round of incest captions who realizes that there are more subtle ways to denote familial relation than overtly adding son (brother, mom, daughter, whatever) to the end of a caption.

>fetist

Nigga, you so gay you even type with a lisp.

more of this girl?

any screencap of the previous thread he was talking about in his first post?

any idea who this girl is ?

Source on woman?

looks like Hazel May

This thread is dying. Please post moar

anyone got vids?

Anyone know what happened to columns story it disappeared from kanes googledrive

Cheers

The best mom/son greentext ever written.

Sauce on the girl please.

nvm found her its Zoey Nixon

Column himself took it down. Starting his own archive.

Excellent.

Incest threads have always been long burning my friend, be patient. The last one lasted for 7 hours.

Aaaaaand that incest caption pic is the single best image of her that exists. Hate it when that happens. You find a cute new girl, then realize that you just saw a really flattering picture of her.