There's almost never a guitar thread on Sup Forums

There's almost never a guitar thread on Sup Forums.
Sense it's Sup Forums, general guitar criticism thread. gogogo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoDpb2rXaIc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlWkkNl19U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like your V I'm thinking about getting a V guitar but they're not really my style

This is my newest one 10/10 for me

r8 my buddy's guitar skills

youtube.com/watch?v=HoDpb2rXaIc

It's 2017, only people with guitars are hipsters and the type of people who've owned Tripp pants at some point in their life.

C-1 classic over here.

Funny thing about the v. I told myself I would never get a v. So, I order this guitar in the strat shape, but Washburn sent me the wrong one, as they do a lot. So I played around with it, and now Im in love with it.

Which one bros?

This one?

Or...

>fixed that shitfest for you

This one?

They are almost exactly the same. Just a few subtle differences.

Absolute shit, get a fucking job you cuck so you can actually afford decent gear.

I would buy the first, just because I'm pretty boring with body shapes and colors

are you in my band?

B/S. Washburn makes good shit, even their cheap shit plays like a fucking dream

that one

more knobs and wider selector switch range

I am not. Just the typical bedroom guitarist.

It's funny that you say that because they are both painted in UV colorshift paint.

Blue/purple/green pearlescent glitter.

reason i say that is those guitars look like a couple of the ones my other guitarist has

I paid $900 for my reverb unit alone.

That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of my rig.

>more knobs
but this one goes to 11

I'd imagine more people play the guitar in 2017 than have they ever before

That you have no more money for anything else so you're rocking a roland microtube and a squier bullet strat?

Hmm... This sounds exactly like something a hipster wearing Tripp pants would say...

Ya, you over pay for equipment thats good, but that 99% of music consumers won't even hear the difference in quality.

But hey, You do you, Scotty P.

here's a few that are sitting in my office

Sensible chuckle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlWkkNl19U

or people that have been playing for 40 years. hello dumbass.

thats cause everyone just posts shitty guitars like washburns and esp/ltd

and to go along with my Gibson Les Paul Custom, in May I'm getting a signed Wylde Audio Black / Purple Vertigo Barbarian Vol. 2 Guitar + Hard Shell Case.

Custom Fender, butterscotch paint, Velvet pickups.

Been ISO a Tacoma C1C for about 6 years, and looking for a nice 7 string to add.

I started making a custom Doom guitar. I lazer burned the new cover art on the back.

The. I added neon resin to the frets and lazer etched 2 symbols on the front aswell.

Nice.
How long have you been doing customs?

If you traded everything in that picture you might get around $600 to put toward a guitar that's actually worth a damn.

My neighbor does alot of laser engraving stuff and I built a computer and stuff for him so he is helping me out with it.

nobody pulled your chain, you're an idiot

that may be the coolest thing i've ever seen

Now all I have to do is gloss it.

Ayy, well done.

Where are you working out of? I've got a couple of guitars I'd be interested in you carving up like that.

Schecters are absolute value for money. Approved.

The best tool is not the most expensive one, it's the one that does its job the best. If that user is mostly playing 3 doors down and skynyrd (and I assume from the pic on the wall of him in front of the stars and bars that he is) a fat strat will be plenty of firepower.

its becuase guitars is gay

Second one. More body mass. You don't really need that much access to the upper frets on your lower strings, do you?

Ernie Ballsack Silhouette

Says the guy with 5 beginner acoustic guitars that are all tonally 95% equally shitty.

And babbys first Stratocaster...

Oh yeah, and a banjo... Top kek

My neighbor has a really badass setup in his garage. He normally does plaques and stuff for the millitary and events.

Get a load of Eric Johnson over here, assessing tone through the power of sight.

Lmao is this Jacob or kyle?

>I assume from the pic on the wall of him in front of the stars and bars that he is

that's the last pic of my dad before he died. there was a reason they called him "wild Bill"

Not that guy but I agree. South Koreans do a good job. I'm a big fan of the quality to $

that's my wife's banjo asshole. hell, i bet she can play better than your shit. i love how assholes like you try to make themselves feel better by running down other people's equipment. that's not how we used to do things. that's a complete dick move.

I've played every one of those guitars or one similar enough to know. I sell guitars for a living.

I'm just busting your balls dude, you do what you want and play what makes you happy. You don't need expensive gear to be good.

See this
Just messing bro, wife+banjo=cool with me.

If u might want to get this done to one of ur guitars u can msg me on kik (deathofme867) plz excuse my faggot username. Or email me [email protected].

and as i said, that's just what happened to be sitting in my office. i've got a bunch more upstairs.

I built my own guitar, as an expression of my individuality and creativity. It was a very rewarding experience, and knowing that my instrument is essentially a connection of me allows for a pure conduit between me and the music.

Also here are all the other guitars and 1 fretless bass I own now

i love you all :D

at first it was neat until I saw the pentagram.

I am the god of the strings, tremble in fear and look on in confusion at the power of my almighty acoustic axe.

It's supposed to be all about doom shit so I chose the 2 most prominent symbols in doom.

It's a Doom themed guitar, what did you expect?

Are you one of those "pentagrams are evil" assholes?

Front

Back

My weird and heavy Les Paul

alright that's cool, just as long as it's not >LOOKATHOWEDGYIAM
I personally like the Nordic themed ones where it's woodworking that makes it look different rather than LEDs.
Nope, it has nothing to do with that, I love metal, and lots of pentagrams are used (think Venom, Slayer, black metal in general), but it becomes edgelord 5000 sometimes

How u like that head?

I'm over 40 play guitar and don't know what Tripp pants are and not a hipster

yea i can understand that also it's not a Lee it's just glowing resin

Schecters look great but those electronics need replacing sooner than later. That's why the price is good

it's the build quality.

Hey, I never learned how to play, but my brother has an accoustic he left and hasn't played in years. Needs some new strings which I'd imagine are cheap. What is the best way to learn?

Rate my guitar : )

Epiphone LesPaul

May not be rich,
But goddamn does it shred like a mothrfuckr.

replace pickups with JB Seymour Duncan set and you will not be disappointed for a bit.

I do ltd's personally. I think scheckter worked for ESP at one time. Either way both great builds.

ArGee TreeFitty?

Im not really into guitars at all and was just coming here out of curiosity, but thats a nice guitar user

Mexican Standard HSS Strat
Epi Pro-1
Turd #1
Turd #2

YouTube that shit nigga, play by ear, learn from other musicians, take a few lessons. There are many avenues and they should all be explored as a musician. First thing first, finger exercises before you try to learn anything. The hardest part about guitar is building up the finger strength to even be able to hold down a chord for more than 2 seconds. Lots of finger exercises, make it hurt, make it burn, don't stop them until you can't do it anymore

Cool ill look into it :)

V's aren't really my thing, I like pointy superstrats, but I could imagine getting one of those at some point. The Satan sounds absolutely amazing too. Good stuff. Run any effects?

Noice

That is absolutely fucking amazing user, good job

Maybe try a metronome next time.

Satan amp. Nice!

i read a novel like this.
cool stufg my dude.

Thx man

Would you sell that Doom project guitar?

I've been looking for a 7 and this looks pretty sweet.

No I'm not selling this but I could make you one custom email me at [email protected] or kik me at deathofme867 for the price and images you wound want on it.

JEM 77BRMR

I also have an FP2

Fuck that...

All the fingerprints... Oh God...