Rangers prospects forced masturbation

>rags
sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-rangers-prospects-questioned-for-allegedly-sexually-hazing-underage-teammate-210055315.html

>"Video of the alleged assault, which took place toward the end of October, was captured and posted on Snapchat, according to sources. A 10-second clip of video, obtained by Yahoo Sports, shows the alleged victim in a Rangers shirt and Rangers shorts laying on a bed with his arms held behind his back and his legs pinned down. At least four men are seen in addition to the alleged victim, whose penis is exposed, grabbed and maneuvered underneath a hand towel."

>"...police are investigating at least one more allegation of forced masturbation."

>rags

>rags

That is fucking gay
>rags

>rags

>Dominican Republic
Nuff said

>rags

>can't handle the locker room bants

Why do these people even want to do sports?

Sports locker rooms in general are EXTREMELY fucking gay.

Not surprised at all.

I thought this was NY Rangers for a second and got nervous

>texass rags

is this the locker room talk trump talked about
>grab em by the pussy
>stroke em by the dick

>all of the men in the video, including the alleged victim, are seen laughing.
I don't quite understand the mechanics of dominican banter or hazing

said vid can be seem where?

no homo brahs

"I'm gonna jerk him off bro, it's gonna be SO hilarious! Not gay tho"

They were just pretending.

>i've never been to a lockerroom: the thread
What the fuck did you nerds do in highschool??

>including the alleged victim
failed hazing.

Not suck other boys dicks in the name of "brotherhood" and "camaraderie"

It was just banter

just a bit of the lad banter. stay in your own lane faggy nerds

I was busy not being a flaming homo

just the lads having a laugh. fun stuff, good times. brings me back to when i used to jerk off the boys in high school gym class.

yahoo sports writers just looking at cp all day

BROJOB!

Try harder.

>there are literally boys who have gay sex in locker rooms and claim to be straight

relax it's just hazing

figures a redditor posting form his phone would think having gay sex means your gay

>rags

>rags

>rags

>one stroke away

serious question: is it gay to like twinks?

>rags

>the younger brother of Rangers second baseman Rougned Odor, also named Rougned

>beaners
what a surprise

ONE

Both his father and uncle are also named Rougned

>I don't really have any good clubhouse stories, partly because the Angels' clubhouse is quite dull and partly because I'm not around the clubhouse more than a couple times a homestand. So I'm going to reprint the greatest clubhouse story ever, from Matt McCarthy's book "Odd Man Out," about his year with the Angels' short-season team. (The book may or may not be true, for what it's worth.)

>"An Angels employee briefly interrupted the revelry to bring us fifth leftover hot dogs from the concession stand's Weenie Wednesday promotion.

>"I took my hot dog over to my locker and began to undress. That was when things got interesting. When I turned around, I saw the dark, naked bodies of two young Dominicans hovering around the hot dogs. Erick Aybar and Alberto Callaspo ... were inseparable and spoke no English -- the most one of them had ever said to me was "Why-ya-ya-ya-ya-yeah!" after I'd pitched a scoreless inning the week before.

>"Gradually, more of my teammates turned to watch as Aybar's and Callaspo's naked bodies circled the food. We all knew they were up to something no good. Two naked heterosexual teenagers don't stand that close together for that long next to a box of hot dogs without something happening.

>"Suddenly, Callaspo took one of the hot dogs out of its bun and deep-throated it. Then he took the bun and put it around Aybar's flaccid (etc etc) and poured ketchup on it. Jaws dropped -- Aybar was a willing participant. Then Callaspo bent over and pretended to eat the Dominican (etc etc etc) hot dog. When he did that, we all screamed, "Nooooo!"

>"Getting the reaction he'd desired, Callaspo turned to a few of us and said, "I no gay. You gay" and burst into a fit of laughter. Callaspo slapped Aybar on the ass and the two laughed all the way to the shower."

Sorry correction:

His father and brother are named Rougned.
His uncle and two cousins are named Rouglas.

now that's just banter

Severely underrated, holy shit

LMAO

It's just typical locker room shenanigans you dumb nerdvirgins whos never even been in a locker room

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerds

Locker room talk at its finest

If you weren't raped in your High School locker room by your teammates, you haven't played sports.

fucking kek

theres literally nothing wrong with this

>rags

can they ever recover?

Was rhythmic slapping also locker room bants?

i like to think womens' teams do the same.

Worse

The freshman girls have to be the older girls' bags carrying their stuff.

Hint: they carry it in their vaginas.

no way bro. if dudes fuck fat slobs with hairy pussies, then a twink is totally acceptable

Merely bants

>CUMRAGS

Nothing gay about wanting to fuck a cute skinny twink IMHO.

Might be a bit weird if the twink has a bigger cock than you though.

Nah, they're an up and coming young team currently still going through rebuilding.

Theyll soon be getting better starters than nolasco and better hitters than Sano.

No problem with liking them at all.

Based leaf

>RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS

>rags

great banter

to be perfectly honest, this made me chub up.

>rags

What is this from?

Just bants lads