ITT: Words that aren't allowed to be used as an insult in movies anymore

>ITT: Words that aren't allowed to be used as an insult in movies anymore

God I hate it when the subtitles won't stay in the black bars.

He might have been on to something here.

TROMBETTO

KANSAS CITY FAGGOTS

"nigger"

but it has few exceptions
>only black people can say it
>only evil people can say it (white males) , (they will die in the movie)

"cunt"

Seriously, American women get so fucking livid about that word that it's hilarious

I like the tuna here.

Why is it seen as misogynist slur in America but just a generic casual insult in the UK, Ireland and Australia? In fact it seems like Australians, Cockneys and Scots sometimes use it as a term of affection.

>cunt

This is the most triggering word in cinema these days.

I've seen movies where the woman is greatly outraged by "the c word".

Fuck.

The irony really isn't lost on this movie.

why the fuck do you need subtitles, just learn english faggot

& where 'bloody' is seen as impolite as 'fuck' in both cultures

Just make sure to use cunt more often on purpose so women get desensitized to it and won't bitch as hard when they get called on their cuntery.

>Dr queerball, I'm CIA

Yet dick is a ok to say.

This movie's just filled with words that wouldn't be allowed if this movie was made today.

because men arent fucking insane and dont care

shut the fuck up you cosksucking faggot ass bitchtit dickhead get buttfucked

Guys grew up getting called names, especially online where people are more harsh 24/7. All times of the day since the early 2000s you've probably been called a faggot. Chicks never got that, they'll speak ill about someone behind their back but they don't know how to take it when it's said directly to them.
>he said WHAT to me? Doesn't he know that I'm a GIRL and I wasn't going to fuck him in the first place, but now he's just removed any CHANCE of it happening!? ugh! this is why men need to give us equality!

>equality

This isn't a term flung around by feminists much anymore. It's not about equality anymore.