SOMETHING ABOUT HOLLYWOOD

last thread archived....guys i want to know more about this hollywood cult thing...
is the real OP of this thread still here or she's already dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGYTgHmrZhw
pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO REPLY.........

is hollywood life really like the Eyes Wide Shut movie?

How do I get involved in Hollywood pedo orgies?

There's no cult but there is a lot of sex trafficking. Hell you can even actually google the Cannes stuff.

There are some rituals but they are just for show and narcissist appeal. Also sex trade =/= pedophile rings to me, unfortunately, the second one also happens.

Gonna elaborate a little: Have you ever noticed that there are shops or brands of water, soda and stuff that have ONE store here, and ONE store in Dubai/Middle East? They never expand.

And yet they have a lot of celebrities for "promotions" and photoshoots. Those are fronts for celebrity sex work.

I love how that op was constantly on about "They know it's me/I'll be dead soon" yet every time someone asked which movie/who was it he'd redirect.

If you're basically dead already, why would you out it on Sup Forums & not supply identities?

lol

>Hell you can actually google the Cannes stuff
how about you just tell me

People don't go to Cannes for movies, yatching is an euphemism for sex work (Though to be fair not all of it happens on yatchs)

hollywoodreporter.com/news/side-cannes-exposed-debauchery-danger-793536 an account of normal prostitues here.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2322573/The-Cannes-luxury-prostitutes-earning-40-000-PER-NIGHT-million-dollar-yachts-annual-film-festival.html another.

Celebrities go to those parties as "guests" and negociate their own sex contracts. Most go to London or New York after Cannes is done to sell the jewelry they got paid with (An easy way to declare sex money since you don't have to declare it on private jets)

OMG what a world we live in

If I was the world's richest person, I would find out as much bad dirt as I could on people, and document/video record/photograph any messed up thing I saw by these elites (assuming I'm invited to fancy mansion parties or some shit), and slow release evidence over time, anonymously.

movies do screen at cannes all the time though. what percentage of actresses would you say are actually involved

prostitutes are everywhere that doesnt mean the actresses are all sex workers

Most people who go exclusively to the after parties are there exclusively for yatching
B List people, or C list, who go on the red carpet when they have no movies to show
People who go way earlier than the festival (or stay later)

For example Eva Longoria I know for a fact that went there for yatching alone.

where can I send my script?
if I make a pedo bdsm one will it get more chances?

Hey Rob did it sting that Blac Chyna went yatching or did she buy you something nice?

they will find out...and...you know...

send them to FBI
they will take you take a very special place

>yatchs

who else do you know of? eva isnt that big of a deal

>B List people
>trip is B Lister

So you had regrets after working as a whore and you're here to spill the beans/garner some sympathy?

youtube.com/watch?v=eGYTgHmrZhw

im still alive

go back and take pictures, or better yet a video. till then we've got better things to do with our lives

If I had money and a yacht I'd fuck starlets. If I was in international waters I'd get real weird with it, too. I'm not sure how any of this is shocking.

Didn't RDJ speak out on crazydayscrazynights against the pedo ring in Hollywood and singled out people like Tom Hanks who were legit good guys and not involved into that shit?

do you have contacts that can help us get into hollywood?

so it is worst then what happen in Spotlight movie?

its probably 10,000 times worse

>yfw you live a simple life

they never touch her r-right g-guys?

Hayden Panettiere and Amber Heard were notorious for it before they got married

>tfw they live deliciously

cool anyone else, they always seemed like skanks

I think I read that Lana Del Rey does it. But I haven't looked into it that deeply

I kind of assume that all famous women, especially those who have done modelling, had to pass through the casting couch at some point.

>tfw ywn be at casting couch to fiddle qt

why even live

No, there's no need to kill anyone and everyone usually willingly has sex with each other

Ignoring statutory rape laws and "have sex with me or else you won't get this part" of course, but acting is fucking hard to get into

Can you imagine the insane fallout that will happen when this shit finally gets exposed on a worldwide level? The hundreds (maybe thousands?) of celebrities who will have their lives destroyed and careers ruined. Not to mention the bystanders who were aware of the abuse, but chose to stay quiet.

Nothing lasts forever. It's impressive they've kept it a secret this long, but eventually it will crack wide open.

It'll be like a post-apocalyptic Hollywood.

I remember reading that Sofia Vergara and Sophia Loren worked as prostitutes before becoming stars.

well they look like prostitutes

So are the producers and directors the ones most involved with this? How about the actors? I would guess some of them are oblivious to what happens, or does everyone know and either joins or keeps quiet?

WEW

Can someone tell me what's happening?

pastebin.com/W2R1AuaA

obligatory

Nothing new, just some conspiracy theory bullshit.

>become billionaire
>hire 24/7 security
>expose the pedos

easy peazy

Of course we did. Repeatedly and in the anus
t. (((Shekelstein)))

Memelords a memering.
Rumors a rumoring.
Pedo's a pedoing.
All is calm.

It's hard to imagine. When the truth about Jimmy Savile broke there were few if any consequences for those who covered it up for years.

If a coup of some kind puts the media in the hands of honest people and it reports on a major investigation then the entire thing could come down. Maybe the internet could play that part, but first people need to accept that they have been lied to on a breath-taking scale by a vast conspiracy of pedophiles.

You encounter Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider in a dark alleyway. He's unarmed, and there's no police presence anywhere in the area.

What do you do?

mods delete this thread its no longer useful

Someone said they stumbled onto a pedo orgy in Hollywood earlier today and now Pedowood threads are back.

i'd suck his dick, if he's into that.

Dan 'makes them scream like a town cryer' Schneider
Dan 'better put your daughters panties in the dryer' Schneider
Dan 'if you tell them what I did we will call you a liar' Schneider
Dan 'leaves their pussies burning like a fire' Schneider
Dan 'prepubescent girls admirer' Schneider
Dan 'they were all virgins prior' Schneider
Dan 'teen starlet aborted fetus sire' Schneider
Dan 'likes them so short they belong in the shire' Schneider
Dan 'from allegations of pedophilia I'll never perspire' Schneider
Dan 'don't expose pedowood because I know guns for hire' Schneider
Dan 'the statutory rapist' Schneider
Dan 'all inside her' Schneider
Dan 'The Coke Can' Schneider
Dan 'Rough Rider' Schneider
Dan 'The Little Sister Fister' Schneider
Dan 'Suck harder' Schneider
Dan 'Get in my van' Schneider
Dan 'The Man' Schneider
Dan 'Open wider' Schneider
'Dirty' Dan Schneider

what do I have in my pockets

Oh no you didn't

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

normal pedophilia, or degenerate pederasty faggotry?

>SHUT IT DOWN
Getting nervous over there, buddy?

Guy said he saw 8yr old girls being raped by guys in masks.

cute

I saw a unicorn farting rainbows today.

brace my self
get my anus rekt
he'll pay me good money
everybody wins

Unicorns aren't real.

Pedowood is common knowledge.

nah, he didn't specify that much. you're delusional.

also
what age?
what gender?
it was sexual stuff or just ritual shit?
what kind of sexual stuff, if any?
any qts?

>they said only saw girls, not even one boy

is this new?i thought hollywood only like boipussy?

Yeah he did. Here:
It was sexual stuff IIRC, all detailed in the archived thread, but someone else (possibly in an /x/ thread linking to it) began saying that they had been victims of SRA (Satanic ritual abuse) and that it was a lot more common than people realise, especially in California.

besides kubrick's movies and tomorrowland, what other movies is about your family 'thing'?
would like to watch them for reference

think is, even amongst pedos, the normal age at wich girls become attractive is around 10. finding a whole bunch of guys with the same very unusual condition is very unlikely.

if girls were just 8, it was almost surely some ritual non sexual stuff.

>It's prebuscent children like 8 year olds being fucked.
That user doesn't seem to think so.

so, if he says everybody was fucking goats, would you think it is very plausible and everybody in hollywood must be into that?

This dude shouldve gone on the offensive that night and started raiding their houses for evidence while they were still reeling and wondering what to do if he suspected who they were.
Fool couldve been a hero.

>Can you imagine the insane fallout that will happen when this shit finally gets exposed on a worldwide level?

It would be the best happening in decades

If it was the thousandth time I'd heard it from an independent source then I wouldn't write it off just because the mainstream media isn't telling me about it.

Maybe is just some retard from /x/ pretending to be someone?

What?No way!

What's the best way to stop this? Is it even possible?