New rekt thred

new rekt thred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0
horriblevideos.com/video/rival-cartel-leader-s-wife-beheaded-31.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

RIP Harambe

Stale pasta user.. give it up.

Feel the same. :P

reported

I would fuck that.

Fucking zebra deserved it.

kys normie

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you copy and paste the same fucking joke over again? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer copying and pasting dumbass things like this you can ruin rekt threads? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known copy and paste. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, user. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those doritos that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you copy and paste the same fucking joke over again? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer copying and pasting dumbass things like this you can ruin rekt threads? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known copy and paste. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, user. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those doritos that you stain on your shirts every day

At least have a sharp knife prepared asshole, you could have saved time cutting faggot.

NOT THIS ONE, IT GIVES ME NIGHTMARES

Threads like these always induce my need to carry a weapon on me. Everytime.
So when I start questioning the need of carrying a weapon I visit these threads. Always helps.

World is a dangerous place and you can be killed in a matter of seconds. Deal with it... or don't.

bump

well shit
can't unsee that

How many times has your wakizashi been folded senpai

backstory?

this is why we should purge middle east with nuclear bombs

If you behead someone with a knife you probably want them to suffer.

It's Spics not sandniggers, faggot.

either mexican drug shit or muslim terrorist shit

don't cut yourself on that edge there buddy

That's it.

I'd fuck that dude.

Kid told the guy in CoD he fucked his mom. Guy found the kid and taught him some manners.

Thank you

im the most homophobic person alive but i would fuck this till i pass out

You mean my rescue knife?
Used twice so far. Once to scare off some nigger trying to break into my car. Then again used it to break glass in some car standing in front of a supermarket in extremely hot weather. Saved a qt nazi shepherd pup.

Then it's time to come out of the closet and put the hate away, free hate is not beneficial.

so let's kill them too. All of them.
Let's spray the planet with T virus. I'm sick of this shit humanity anyway.

saw a vid here once of a cartel doing this to some bitch, they did it much faster with a smaller knife. you could tell it wasn't the first time the guy did it. bitch even pissed herself

BUILD THE WALL

AH SO URTIMATE SAMURAI HONOR MOST DISCIPRINE 1000 FOLDS TO SAVE 1000 MAIDENS

Normally I'm not the guy asking for a backstory, but I'd really like to know what made them do it! Maybe someone knows?

thank you, that's very kind

autism intensifies

She was caught cheating

They caught her taking pictures or having pictures in the phone of another guys, wanted to teach her a lesson so they put the phone on her head and wanted to bash her.
Too retarded to know basic kindergarten biology to not hit the brain, they did and the poor girl is probably dead now(lucky if she died, who would want to live in the shithole brazil) or paralyzed.

Where did he come from?

source

Not gonna lie, that is damn pretty impressive

lookin for the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8fqDnJMzn0

this

Yeah, it was taken right before the club shooting.

>this kills the nigger

bullshit

a few weeks ago everyone went absolutely crazy about this webm and it got deleted almost instantly. never understood why

who is that bruh

Thanks a lot brethren

wut

Is That a Man?????

fucking chink is weak... barely even rattled that chick

jerk of dick hurt evil mind what have i done

That's THE man, friend.

horriblevideos.com/video/rival-cartel-leader-s-wife-beheaded-31.html

i'll tell you only if you blow me first, Chad.
How come you specificalLy asked fOr the saucE?

everyone iS a fAggot lateLy.
no such thing as a feminine Penis, fAg.

I really hoped they will start kissing each other.
shame...

That was 100% an accident. It looked like he was just trying to throw him on the floor.

Accidentally killing him, how would this go down in court?

have you more cat beheading videos?

Same here, I was hoping for a pretty intense, passion filled love session on the hood of the vehicle, unfortunately that bitch came along and ruined it.

Well shit now I'm gay

kill yourself, trash.

how to die in the best way.
i would like to die in a giant explosion
like 5 tons of tnt and i am sitting on it

I'm with you. But with a shaped charge right up my asshole.

you re on the wrong site idiot

you fucking human filth scum

um, why?

Involuntary manslaughter

not my problem if you are a weak vegan pussy, better go to 9fag

Gotta get all that force right up the anus, best prostate stimulation ever.

0_0 Okay I'm not going to sleep tonight thanks user

No pls

did she broke a leg?
he did broke a leg

well...i don't give a shit.

Lel

Is that a black person in their home? I'd be scared too.

what is it???

nah dude i can watch gore shit all day long...i kinda get bored watching it...but telling me go back to 9gag because i dont like watching inocent animals beeing killed thats nonsense.are you trying to tell me that watching animals suffer is manly? lmao dude just fuck off with your mental illness

looks like an autistic wookie on bath salts

So yes then

Why the fuck did I click this I fucking hate scary shit

kek