My slut wants to know wich butt plug she should wear tonight for sleeping you decide ! Pics maybe!

My slut wants to know wich butt plug she should wear tonight for sleeping you decide ! Pics maybe!
strawpoll.de/fzx9f2e

get the biggest cucumber you can find, form the end into a plug via knife, apply condom. No shorter than 6 inches

Good idea

No need for condom. It's not like you're going to reuse the cucumber.

No reuse ?

Not letting Kek decide? You have forsaken Him.

All of them !

Found this fox tail thing on amazon. The smallest plug since it was her first. She loved it.

yes but if you're sleeping with a vegetable in your ass all night the risk of infection is a bit higher if there's not lubricated rubber in between

More ?

corn on the cob can be pretty fun too if she's loose enough

Going in.

I was surprised by how much pressure it took to get the thing in even with tons of lube.

Timestamp, this shit is old.

Butt plugs are the first step towards BD dildos.

Time stamp doesn't make it new. It happened a couple of months ago. Big fucking deal. Never said was new...

>"tonight for sleeping"

can't you get toxic shock syndrome keeping a foreign object in your ass for an extended period of time?

Also, the date is on the gif . Not trying to fool anyone.

Oh shit my bad fam

No. That's associated with leaving tampons in puss too long.

so any recent stuff?

Nothing R rated.

I'm pretty damn sure it's also not a good idea to sleep with a foreign object in your ass

It's fine. The only risk would be it getting stuck up there.

No, the risks would be infection and disruption of the large intestine's ecosystem possibly causing other digestive tract conditions

A sterile stainless or silicone plug isn't going to disrupt anything, but worry if you want.

thanks doc