Wwyd bread

Wwyd bread
Start with this party slut
>replies get replies

take her to a dark corner of that place, then hike up her skirt and kneel and have her spread open her legs while i devour her pussy from the back, after which I fuck her hard until i fill her slutty pussy with cum, mine next

Tear her clothing off and fuck her while live streaming on her computer.

Eat her ass for hours till I suffocate from her ass

Id have her ride my cock. If love to feel her fat ass bouncing up and down on my pelvis while her huge tits dangled all over my face.

Mine?

Wwyd

damn nice

more of her

face fuck her until her mouth is so full of cum she starts to choke on it, then bend her over and roughly fuck her ass until she passes out from the pain, wwyd to this slut?

Her makeup would run as I forced her head down onto my dick, stopping her from breathijg every few minutes.

Let her take a selfie and post it then.

Mine?

rape her pussy for weeks until i impregnate her then send her back to you

I wear tear that dress off and lay her down on my bed and spread her legs. Then I'd fuck her tight pussy until I dropped my load in her cunt. Wwyd to her?

have her suck my cock until right before i cum inside her mouth, then have her sit on my face while she sucks me again alternating between her pussy and asshole, then once were both super horny take her remaining holes and fill them both with cum, more of mine

Goddamn, she even has nice hips. I wonder what it'd be like to bend her over that counter and have her doggy...

More of mine

love her cosplay and overall look, i'd have to have her sucking on me looking up at me gradually pulling her deeper, while playing with her tits to start with

Someone do her please

Mine first.

have her on her knees sucking while wide yes looking up at me, finish all over her face
>red head

Already did one for her. See

id love to meet up the four of us, then have you take mine and ill take yours then have the two little whores hold hands as we fuck them good and cum inside their pussies with no condom..

I would take that top off and suck on her nice pink nipples. Then I'd shove my cock down her throat and pull out to cum on her face and paint her freckled face white. Wwyd

Don't cheap me.
I know how this works.

lay her down on her parents bed, head dangling off the edge, work my cock in her mouth til she gags while tearing off her top getting at her tits giving them a squeeze while i rub my wet cock over her face fuck her mouth some more before doggy, lifting up her skirt and fucking her hard and deep shooting all over her ass, leave her soaked panties under dad's pillow, for lol's

Would slap her a few times to get her warmed up, then slap her with my cock a few times before she gets FA throatfucked. Rub her face in anything she pukes up and make her start fingering her ass with her saliva as lube. Get a rimjob for awhile after then fuck her ass to throat. Cum in her ass, make her push it out and lick it off the ground. By that time she wouldn't even need to be told to beg for piss while she does.

What the hell is wrong with you? I did one for that guy so he would do my girl

simple, rip off that bikini and fuck her mercilessly filling her pussy with cum until im tired of the slut, which wont be for a while im sure, more of mine

It'd be so hot to hear them moan into eachothers mouths as we rammed their assholes.

Wwyd

have her on her knees while i slap her cock on her face with her watching as it gets harder, then slide it between her lips pulling her head forward onto it, i'd watch her slim body move and slap her tits, before laying her down eating out her pussy for a few min then push in deep, legs up over my shoulders while i work my finger into her ass, my hands pinning her back and groping her tits, i'd finish with her riding me, dick in ass sucking on her tits, grabbing her ass as i shoot big thick loads of cum deep into it

hell yeah man, are you saving my girls pics? cause im saving yours im going to pull them up next time im fucking my slut imagining im ramming your whore :) I would want them to suck the cum out of each other's pussy once we fill them up

bend her over and fuck her pussy good with my thick cock, hearing her loud moans as her pussy stretches out more and more from my thickness, then cum deep inside her and have her suck my cock until im hard again to fuck her ass, do mine

tie her to a bed at house party with her hands tied to the headboard and her ankles tied to her wrists so that she is fully exposed I would then tease between her legs before shovinh my full length deep into her ass and making her scream then I'd leave her with me dripping out of her for the rest of the party to have a go

it's a 2kb pic user, can't even see her

Id blow my load so fast watching them 69. Id love to take a turn in both their assholes while they did it, wouldn't mind a throatfuck either.

fuck her face then have her stand hands against wall as i open out her ass and eat it up, before fucking her hot tight asshole telling her nice roleplay of lord of the rings as i fill her ass with cum

heres another pic

fuck yeah, maybe you can take mine home with you and have her all night and same with me and yours :)

Pound that ass no lube so she cries for me to stop, I do stop, but only to ram my cock down her throat to muffle her screams, then back into her ass, cumming deep inside. I wait for it to dribble out and force her to eat it up.

reply 4 reply

Id love to have this piece of meat for a night. Looks like the type of slut to want her hair pulled.

WWYD? be rough

i'd get her drunk as shit one night and take her home, we start fooling around, i make an excuse for a min, start up video skype to you, then go back, we kiss, i finger her, she gets horny, and dirtier, she pulls out my cock gets on her knees and sucks like a pro, i pull her harder down, until she struggles, realising i'm being too forceful with her but i lock her head down on me as i fuck her pretty mouth, using it like a hole in a sex doll, i'd pick her up and throw her down on the bed, taping her mouth shut and grab her legs apart, fucking her hard as i rip her top and bra off, squeezing her nips tightly, before flipping her over and forcing my way into her ass as i hear her muffled yells against the tape and slide back into her pussy where i fill it up nicely

fuck, id be jacking off the whole time watching that

Wow

What would you pervs do?

oh yeah you're so right about the hair pulling.
I'd force right to eat out left while i fuck her from behind, telling her i ain't stopping til she makes her friend cum, she takes forever, not sure what to do and her friend freaking out, so i start on her ass she starts working her friend with her fingers and tongue, eventually cumming so i tell her to sit on her friends face, same instructions as i start fucking left, squeezing her tits fingering her asshole, pumping harder watching her tits bounce, her friend gets into it grinding her face, eventually she cums drenching her friends face, i get them both on their knees blow my load over their face and have them cumswap while wanking me back to hardness for next time

buy her a better camera

wwyd?

i'd so fucking love fucking this slut, i'd humiliate her further by then rubbing my cock over her taped up face making her watch as it gets harder, i'd drag her closer to the cam so you can watch her scared face as i take her from behind, hair pulled back tight, tits swinging as she is fucked helplessly, her muffled moans and sobs as she's filled and fucked again, used like a rag doll, to serve my purpose

cute as fuck, i'd tie her arms back outstretched, take her throat in my hand and fuck her in and out of consciousness as my choke hold tightened and loosened, feeling her pussy stretch as she looks so cute elf ears n all, eyes rolling back as i fill her up

She looks like the type of slut you find fucked up in the corner of a nightclub with her dress torn getting fucked by 2 guys, one in the ass, one in the pussy. Id immediately fill her final hole.

mmm nice she is so hot, i'd never stop wanting to fuck her

Wwyd ?

this little whore?

i would just keep rubbing my cock, cause deep down inside i know shed be enjoying every second of her rape :)

more of her

Reply for reply

Be rough

pefect way to do her
i just wanna grab her by the throat against a wall while i finger her i'd hold her there until i made her cum and feel like a cheap whore then get her on her knees and force her to suck me deep then fuck her doggy between eating out her ass, before stretching her ass out watching her face in the mirror, as it's forced open, cumming deep inside of it then have her suck my cock dry

oh i'd keep fucking her til she passed out, and once she woke i'd drag her back by her hair look of wild panic in her eyes, just laugh at her and slap her and fuck her from behind, shooting cum into her eyes telling her if she's good i might even get a tissue and wipe it off while getting myself hard again stroking between her ass cheeks

how about?

i wanna grab her by those fake ears and facefuck her, with no regard for how deep she wants it, lay her back and titty fuck her too, pin her head back and cover her face in cum

fuck yes, by this time ive cum at least a few times, but keep it up I want her to be used and abused so she knows her place

Anyone?

wwyd with this tight asian?

i'd tell her she hadn't been good enough to deserve a tissue to wipe her eyes with but i'll still clean her up and get her to sit ready for her cleaning, at which point i'll empty out my piss over her face washing it off from her eyes before opening up her mouth and peeing directly into it, filling it up then holding her mouth closed until she has drank it then giving her some more watching the tears roll down her face, then have this slut suck me hard again

wwyd to this little whore?

i would tie her up and pound the back of her cervix in missionary for 30 minutes

i'd rape righty, i love a skinny slut and i think it'd scare the shit outta her , i'd fuck her mouth first while dragging down the top of her dress, exposing her little tits as she tries to cover them up i'd slap her hard then twist them to show off those hard nipples, throw her to the ground pin her down and fuck her hard non stop

wwyd to cristina?

i'd get her dressed up in the most whoreish outfit she has fuck her face, have her ride me as i grab her ass fuck her ass from behind, shooting all over her face making her lick it off and swallow it then invite all her male friends who always wanted to fuck her to come in and do just that

any more?

Wwyd?

Who wants to make her a spermbank?

post more of her

oh i would donate very generously to this spermbank

wwyd?

Wwyd?

need to evaluate her looks further before deciding. got any of her ass or feet? anything slutty or more of her wearing socks like in ?

Wwyd to her?

Rape this slut