Which video game you want adapted into a film, Sup Forums?

Pic related.

Fallout 4. Most epic game I have ever played.

Crusader Kings II or Civ V

XCOM tv series would be awesome.

Also a Louis Theroux documentary about Pokemon Go fanatics.

Max Payne

Minesweeper

I want to laugh at film makers failing to make something even close to this art masterpiece

>90 minutes of idiots fumbling on the screen even coming close to the cinematic experience that is the last of us

Just ahahahahahahaha JUST, but I want to laugh at their attempt !

>Louis Theroux
why not Werner Herzog? He already thinks they're fucking idiots.

>every "which game should be adapted into a movie" thread
>teens always pick cut-scene heavy game which is basically already a movie
You don't understand this at all, do you

I hope this is b8

Candy Crush. Hopefully this will actually happen now that Angry Birds movie was success.

Sonyggers need to try to justify their poor purchases, no matter the board.

no BRO

>Civ V
Instead of a movie this should be a wrestling show

>Your pony died because it wasn't pretty enough

I don't play video games. I hate the taste of mountain dew and don't spend all day threatening to rape women on reddit.

this or F-Zero would be great as overblown cgi blockbusters to be honest

But you still spend all day on reddit and you should stay there you fucking nigger

>don't spend all day threatening to rape women on reddit.

Wasted life.

these 2 could make good anime, but CGI would suck

Did they ever finish this beyond the short demo?

Pretty sure they lost interest and abandoned it.

Not the story itself but a neo noir set in the Bioshock world would be cool.

I'm not big on vidya movies, but if they got the guy who did the Dark Souls and Bloodborne games to be heavily involved, I imagine it could make for some good movie.

You love the taste of Dr Pepper and threatening to lynch niggers on Sup Forums

Castlevania sotn

>what is Redline
also, Racing Neo looks fucking awesome, so with a larger budget i could see it being quite a nice theater event

MW3. Also FIFA.

imagine Kojima and his love for cinematics + Miyazaki's dark souls universe

w e w

would be better as a series

But I bet you love the taste of cock.

There is likely to be a film about Leicester winning EPL.

yikes

the Souls games/Bloodborne are so good specifically because they refuse to be interactive movies, which is all most triple A releases are these days

i'm all for some bleak dark fantasy blockbusters, but i don't think adapting the Souls games would be wise. audiences wouldn't be accepting of the esoteric nature of the lore, and the only way you create a film faithful to the games is by telling the viewers essentially nothing.

Unteralterbach.

Watch Zoo

I agree the good thing about the games is they're the opposite, in many ways, of most modern games.

That said, I'd happily watch a movie or show based on some corner of the lore. I'm not saying the games would transfer 1:1, I'm saying that the themes and lore are so strong, I'd be willing to give Miyazaki the funding to make a movie set in either of those worlds and run with it.

You could probably just pick one NPC/Boss and make a movie about them and their story.

I'm up for anything that gives us more exploration of the lore.

It may not do well with general audiences, because there would probably be a lot of obscure stuff that would irritate people. But fuck general audiences!

Legacy of Kain