Wife doesn't love me anymore

Wife doesn't love me anymore
Been having problems a while
Been with her 10 years
Currently crashing at my friends house
Should I just kill myself?
I have a lot of codien and alcohol

Don't kill yourself over a woman. You need to man up and get out of the pussy trap. Then your life, too, could be as awesome as mine.

I think. You Could Kill Yourself :)

No Dont. Dont be with/Around someone who doesn't make you happy!

The codien sounds fun. Same think happend to me 3 month ago. Spend 600 € on drugs. But you'll get over it

Bruh, you fine. Go jack off to something random and clear your head. Take some deep breaths and relax. Get your phone out and navigate to the nearest Jamba juice. Drink 4 of their large size strawberry fuckers and go pass out at a friend's house while marathoning pokemon. You'll have a smoothie hangover the next morning and be fine.

dont do it

Thanks Sup Forumsros

Don't do it.

Just go drink a lot that's what I do and I'm not dead yet

Or you could just move on. I know it's hard, but no woman is worth ending your life.

It's just a vagina, not the end of the world.

Not everyone have the same tastes as you

Suicide is always the answer, trust me I am an expert

up to you mate, if you do, stream it

Dont do it, faggot!
Life is great (some Times haha)

OP, go out for a long walk and go to bed, you must feel like a pile of dump atm

You're not making rational decisions atm

>wasted 10 years of your life with a cunt who doesnt love you

and the person you want to murder is YOU???

why dont you kill her instead

in the same situation man but you just gotta fucking get over it and then put yourself back out there
the pussy train is coming and i have my fucking ticket so whats your god damn excuse

murder suicie

ive been with my gf for 7 years. if we broke up i'd probably help her pack. i love her, i have no problems with her, but id never kill myself over her or any other woman. there are plenty of fish in the sea, and if you dont want to find a new one, dont. you dont have to. get into a hobby, turn gay, fly to mars, but dont kill yourself for her, unless of course....you're a pussy? then sure do it faggot.

So, playing the devil's advocate here, why does your wife no longer love you anymore?

Don't do it! Either work it out with your Wife or get yourself your own place. What ever you do, work out, go out and find sense for yourself. It gets better with time.

>there are plenty of fish in the sea

she's fucked 'em all mate

Yes,you sound like a weak bitch so maybe you should hang yourself OR you can stop being a bitch and man the fuck up and better yourself.

After many failed long term relationships, one night stands, flings, being the 'ther guy', I can honestly say that now I have given up on women I am the happiest I have ever been. I have literally no stress or drama in my life. I spend all of my time and money doing what I want to do. Fuck bitches. If I wanna cum I'll just fap or fuck a hooker and then get on with living my awsome life.

Tough guy ️‍️️‍️️‍️

My Wifi is bad almost everyday. It's just because my family uses it constantly.

How about taking just one codein and then an introspective look at why she left. Must've given reason.

Think of all the reasons she would have, all the whys, and when you get to the "yeah, but..." part just stop. Consider the facts of what happened. Later think of the "but..."

Decide if that disagreement was worth it. Most probably not, but you'll find some that were. Think on em a while. You'll find out killing yourself over a woman is the silliest shit you've been worried about.

Learn, move on. Stay single a while, crush some younger chicks. Build a new relationship with newfound knowledge of your own shortcomings and your previous wife's