Sup /b i just tried to ask my dad this question and he told me to fuck off. So... figured i would try here

sup /b i just tried to ask my dad this question and he told me to fuck off. So... figured i would try here
Why don't toilets require power to flush? Literally almost everything else uses power, blenders, toaster, stove. If i took the toilet out of my house and put it in a random parking lot and flush... it should still flush right? I looked behind many of toilets and never seen any wires

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_energy
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage goes in all fields

Water pressure dumping in forces the water through the trap at a particular force. Acts like a syphon. Water refills to a level just before that syphon effect begins.
TL;DR fuck off

Good lord you're a moron

Toilets are just really, really clever.
Think about it.

Pretend google is your dad and ask him again

kind of helps
Thanks iam sure your great at everything, sorry not very mechanically inclined

Google a cross section of a toilet and you'll see what I mean

what is water pressure? 1/11
made me reply

YOur dad is as retarded as you.

toilets work off of gravity

>Water pressure
Gravity, you fucking tard.

>gravity
jesus your a retard
Gravity is what happens when my shit pops off and drops into the toilet. that isn't what flushes it

In a fucked up autistic way you can say it takes power to flush a toilet. In most cases it took power to generate the water pressure which filled the toilet

Ops still a stupid faggot

mein neger

yes it is, dipshit.

The S bend, as water is flushed, the level forces the water right over the loop of the bend which pulls the remaining water with it due to friction and differential pressure.

OP trying to think

my bad tension NOT friction

roll

none of you know how a toilet properly works
kek

the more i think an explanation the more i realize i should explain. it s too long.

if you really wanna know, look at these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_energy
basically, water has an energy that depends on how high it is. so you pump it high and store some energy in it. when you flush it, it falls converting that potential energy in kinetic energy.
i guess there are some variants from toilets to toilets, but it basically works like this.

fuck off faggot

I'm from India.

What's a toilet?

gas fired hot water tanks dont require any power either

so a metal barrel with a flame

Your poor father. Probably wishes he pulled out or used a condom.

Correlation is not causation.

good b8 m8