Its Friday night! Lets get a fluffy thread going!! Hugbox, abuse, and all that other good shit!

Its Friday night! Lets get a fluffy thread going!! Hugbox, abuse, and all that other good shit!

infograph 2

is it me, or is hugbox only tolerable as a precursor to abuse? is there any truly good hugbox that isn't disgustingly saccharine?

too bad they aren't legitimate life forms that fought tooth and claw for survival like the rest of us

Hugbox in an indirect battle against abuse and fluffy nature is god tier.

>abuser hurts fluffy
>fluffy is taken in by hugboxer later
>attempts to heal physical and psychological wounds
>but fluffy is to scarred
>can no longer play properly
>bullied by normal fluffies
>Hugboxer is forced to juggle punishment and the needs of normal as well as damaged fluffies
>little problems spiral out off control more and more despite best efforts

My ex-wife can be described the same way.

so yes?

There is pure hugbox and hugboxers too, but the more fanatic abusers out there don't understand the necessity of hugbox unless it is explained in relation to abuse.

Kek

but is the whole genre of hugbox disgustingly saccharine?

I... guess? Isn't that pretty much the definition of hugbox, if not fluffies in general?

>spray the baby down with 190 proof alcohol
>leg burns causing horrible initial pain
>alcohol evaporates causing the fluffy to freeze to death

why not use chinese lanterns?

I love it when fluffies try to be helpful in their own simple ways, even/especially if it fails.

lol, that file name

Me too.

Drawfag here, pretty new to the idea of fluffy abuse, but I'm liking it. What sort of fluffy abuse does the fandom want? Might make some OC

Accidental abuse is always the best. Happy fluffies getting into tragedies on their own.

this and wierdbox are my favorites

newfag here first time on here and see this WTF??????

I like lighthearted stuff the most, such as pic related. Full-on guro tends to be over the top to the point of parody, but cute little fluffies stumbling over themselves at their own pathetically little problems is equal parts heartwarming and amusing. Fluffies in trouble is at its finest when you feel equally much like you should help them out or just watch and laugh.

Welcome! Stay a while and you'll most likely find the appeal of fluffies for yourself.

sup chocobro

read the op you stupid faggot

this

bump

THE QUADS DON'T LIE

it's terrifying to see all the parallels between humans and fluffies

but for real tho you cunts are fucked

Then fuck off m8
No ones making you read this thread

how so? or are you gonna refrain from explaining your autistic tidbit of hysterical hyperbole?

that's too reasonable and logical for it to understand user, just ignore it

how is this even a thing? how are badly drawn pictures of fat im guessing ponys? getting fucked up and abused, with shit and piss everywhere, even remotely enjoyable. its fucked

do you guys get raging hard ons over this? do you beat off over little baby talking gerbals, spraying your cum all over some overly expensive stuffed toy?

well user, you would know the answer to that if you took a moment to stop sucking your dads cock, and spent some time reading the OP.

seehonestly how retarded are people

oh i read it, i still dont understand how this is even a thing, who created this? how far along on the spectrum do you have to be to enjoy and understand this?
These are the hard questions i need answers to.

more abuse and less hugbox

like this guy is retarded right

>who created it
look up fluffy puff
>some inane question about autism
not required to enjoy animated/drawn rekt but you do need to be autistic to not understand social group dynamics

...wut? not that user btw

Maybe read it all the way through this time
Take it slow i know theres some big confusing words autists loke you may not understand

OP here, I have no fucking idea why I like this. There is no real justifiable reason, in al honesty.

How is a film about the Titanic sinking even remotely enjoyable? People died, it's a horrible tragedy. Yet the film got eleven Oscars.

Since time immemorial stories of violence and tragedy are a part of human entertainment.

not OP

i think he more means, he doesn't understand how fucking mentally retard you guys are to enjoy this fucked shit.
I think your retardation is so advanced that you think your normal and that anything you say is justification for your sick perversions.
Your families must be proud.

OP here, I kekked

see

thank you for your honesty.

it was a documentary not a film that shit really happened it was 2 VHS's long.

Honestly im just here for hugbox / good art but my thread wont get attention if I say "abusers btfo"

you guys wanna help out?