Everyone in this show is a moron. are you sure this is Canada?

everyone in this show is a moron. are you sure this is Canada?

based Tommy Gun

Canadian comedy kino general?

It takes place about 30 mins from where I live. People like them live around here.

Only Americans are allowed to be dumb and rude. Canadians are supposed to be nice, Europeans are supposed to be smart.

It's called being the lowest class, the characters are literally the definition of the Lumpenproletariat. Every country has them.

Fartbook was terrible.

>Lumpenproletariat

frig off karl

Canadians are all chinks and Europeans are all allahu ackbars.

Maybe half a century ago.

canada kino

It's probably the most accurate description of them. People laugh at them because it's funny to laugh at people who's standing in society is lower than yours.

Do you know any white trash from Canada? They're cartoonish which makes it more funny than sad

Nope. Look at demographic statistics you ignorant fuck.

it's funny to laugh at funny things. there are funny rich people, you ever seen paris hilton?

Canadians are not nice; they are passive aggressive douche bags who have been sold an outdated world view of Canadians as peacekeepers to sell crappy tires and tim hortons coffee. Our public health and education systems are 3rd world tier, our economy is largely based on parasitic financial scemes and overpriced services, our government is rampant with mismanagement and outright corruption, and we are among the most highly taxed populations in the world.

But isn't it worth it when you don't have to pay 44K for a broken leg and hospital visit with ambulance delivery?

This. When we say "sorry" or "thank you" it more often than not means "fuck you"

You have to pay for ambulance fees in Canada. The cost of acute care in the US would be off-set by lower taxes i.e. you pay less for health insurance to get better care. Chronic or long-term care in Canada is a nightmare. Again, better off paying for insurance in the US.

TRON FUNKIN BLOW

The most accurate representation of lower class white Canadians I've ever seen on film.

>that camping trip in the movie

I've witnessed similar white trash camping, the only critique is that it usually involves more explosions and bigger gasoline fires, but it's pretty much accurately portrayed in the film.

>Again, better off paying for insurance in the US.
I can directly dispute this claim
it may be better above a certain tax bracket, but for the majority of the population this is just not true.

anyone else seen this?

I seen a few episodes on comedy central

fucked if I remember any of it

this is a show for people with no personality.

sure do
love Dan Redican

ALL BUNGED UP

Guess what you dumb faggot

We pay far far more in taxes for healthcare than the average American pays in healthcare in their entire lifetime.

Also the the problem with the United States is that the government controls the healthcare market. It needs to be massively deregulated so prices can come down.

Fuck

My dad does claims adjustment and would often have to visit trailer parks
He said the first time he saw Trailer Park Boys he thought it was a legit documentary, he had to be told it was satire

>It needs to be massively deregulated so prices can come down.
>removing a cap on prices is gonna make everything cheaper, guise

No. The show is clearly American. I dont know why some people insist that this show is made in Canada.

Canada does not have trailer parks nor any "white trash" people, only America does. Canadians are actually well educated and civilized people.

>the eu has a monopoly on morons

I've seen people think it was real too

>how can anyone be as stupid as this Ricky guy?

>shot, reverse shot comedy
>kino

pick jaun

are you 14 years old? your representation of canada is sad

>get billed 44k
>haggle it down to 1k

We have tons of "white trash" but they're usually pretty harmless to be honest
Just drunk and stupid, usually quick to fight but just as quick to back down if you say "come on bud chill it's no big deal let's smoke a dart" or something similar

is this bait or are you actually retarded? it's hoser culture. a vast majority of canada is poor and live in trailers just like any other country.

We pay more in taxes, but mostly because our government doesn't run up a massive deficit every year for the last 8 years.

Unless you're in the top tax bracket you're full of shit. I live in Newfoundland, which has the worst health care in Canada (besides the rural north) and I still know how much better it is than health care in USA.
Even if you were right about paying more in taxes over a lifetime than somebody in USA would over their lifetime (which you're not) there are two key differences that make it worth it.
1) your contribution to health care is based on your tax bracket. You pay what you can afford to pay, in order to have access to medical care when it's required.
2) the payment is made over your lifetime, before and after the use of the service, with no deductible, and no limit on necessary care. Private medical insurance in the States, if you have it, had a deductible, and a coverage limit. Also not everybody can afford insurance.
These key points mean that not everybody can afford care, and if you're given care you can't afford, instead of that cost being eaten by taxes before and afterward, now you're carrying a huge debt on top of not being able to work.
You're a fucking retard.

>are you sure this is Canada?
of course it is, syrup niggers are dumb as fuck.

>are you sure this is Canada?
Have you ever been to Canada?

It amazes me how few people know how to deal with hospital bills properly.

I'm talking about the American system you fucking idiot

You're not wrong, it felt like a rejected Always Sunny plot. Everything else is great though. It has a lot of potential.

Yuros are some of the dumbest people I've met.

t. traveler