I plan on going to LA soon for no reason at all l. Im into music. No job. Pipe dreams

I plan on going to LA soon for no reason at all l. Im into music. No job. Pipe dreams.

Where in L.A should i go?

Skid row

This. Beat me to it

How about compton you nigger

Checked

Pepper your angus when it takes you 1 hour to drive 2 miles.

We could always use more lyft drivers. I would've said uber but I'm guessing your car wouldn't qualify so you'd try lyft.

this thread again, and again

Stay away from Los Angeles. I grew up here and I live here now. It is a shit hole filled with the shittiest people on Earth.

When I travel away from LA I am shocked at how nice and kind everyone is. LA brings out the worst is all people. Just stay away, please.

Go to mt baldy. Thats where i went to elementary school. Also, try all the overrated restaraunts out there and meet some fantastic fake people. I hate southern california tho. I moved to arkansas.

But i have nothing to with my life.
I want to be a success with my music.
I cant stay where im at.

Music is all about how you look now. You want success with your music then get on youtube, stupid

Fuck you faggot. There's too many people here. Go somewhere else

I heard this b4.
It cant really be like this you fag.
It has to be the music that makes me famous, not other way round.

You pussy what area in LA do you live in

How bout u kill yourself to make room for me faggot.

This.
Exactly what i thought.

I can't faggot. Too busy saving lives here in LA. Someone has to take you retards to the hospital

Don't buy the pizza unless it's a nation wide chain.
That wasn't your question, but for the love of fuck.

I'm in LA right now to see Carpenter Brut tomorrow. Any local restaurant recommendations? Things to do or see?

But really your just some autist faggot who jacks of all day

I only do that at the station.

Pics?

Five guys. Kek

Shit nigga I could get that back home