What does Sup Forums think of e-"""""sports"""""?

What does Sup Forums think of e-"""""sports"""""?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4
youtube.com/watch?v=MhkqPtXJUIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is not a sport

cancer

Brood War matches were legit, everything else is gay.

Not a sport.
Fighting games aren't a sport either.

MODS MODS MODS
THIS MAN IS POST OFF TOPIC

Is a computer an athlete?

it's funny because normally the cancer of many esports are actually Brazilians

More popular than half of the shit that passes for sports on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4

"If Chess is considered a sport then CSGO/Dota/LoL are actually sports as well"

Riddle me that

cooking is more of a sport than ""e-sports"" are

chess isnt a sport.
Consider yourself riddled.

you now realize that chess is only posted here ironically

You can get a travelling visa easily as a chess player ""athlete"" yet you cant be an athlete as a CSGO player.

Its dominated by beta asians

Thats pretty much a sign of a faggot ''sport''

it's at least as much of a sport as darts and billiards and formula 1 which is to say it's not one at all

they're big nerds kek

Not CSGO, on the contrary, Asians suck hard. It's dominated by Swedish and French usually

And they don't look like betas

Looks beta as fuck.

It's not a sport if there is no risk of tearing an ACL. There is no risk of tearing an ACL playing video games. Therefore video games are not a sport. Neither is darts or billiards

>an athlete
So close yet so far

you've never played Max 300 on DDR

Pretty sad tbqh

The best players are surprisingly thin. Always puzzled me.

i watch fighting games and dota, AMA

they have a fast metabolism, they can eat less and feel more energy, which is efficient when your job requires you to sit on your ass for 12 hours a day.

Exactly I'd get fat if I would do that. Just curious why so many elite players dont suffer from this.

Some exceptions tho

>E-sports will overtake concussionball by the end of the decade

k-e-k

3spokky5me

>spoky skeleton is playing league of legos

no surprise there, fucking disgusting community

lmao white ppl just be inventing new shit to be good at

soccer level not sports

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

Heroes of the Storm probably works the best as a spectator event. Shorter games, constant action, no 20 minute laning phase. Feels more like a watching a "sport" than any other video game.

Is car racing considered a sport here

No problem with them. I watch pro CS and at least its constant action for an hour straight with only a brief halftime and no commercials. Is honestly more entertaining than any sport on TV. The rosters are constantly being switched around so no single team is dominant for an extended period of time, theres always an underdog to root for. Hell, NIP won IEM yesterday in an insanely entertaining match against the seemingly best team in the world SK. Tournaments are happening all the time so you never get bored, and if your favorite team is doing poorly they will probably be out of their hole in a few months. Very entertaining, and it is a sport

TSM is the reddit team. Sup Forums's team is CLG.

Better get out of here nerd, before someone kicks your ass.

MANGO MANGO MANGO

behold, the athletes of the 21st century

Stimulants are the main PEDs among top players.

just like the seattle seahawks

Watching other people play video games is the most retarded thing I ever heard.

No pro-gamer has ever called themselves and 'athlete' at any point of their 'careers'

Football players tend to favour oral steroids to jack up strength and aggression for game day.

my nigga

being the cancer of something inherently cancerous is a good thing, though.

ITt: fat beta males telling everybody how esports isn't a sport, yet isn't good enough to do either

Man drama back on Sup Forums boys

this fucking guy

I like Call of Duty.

>the most popular game is the worst one
>the second one is rife with cheaters

I think if blizzard remakes brood war with """"""hd"""""" textures it will be big because its the only game thats hard.

Can't into watching video games, but I also don't play them myself so maybe that's why. Videogames are already pretty dweebish, calling it "sport" is even worse.

E-entertainment is more suited.
But since millenials are hugz faggits that can't lift, they made it their sports.
Can't wait until wanking is considered an endurance sport... Even if there are actually competitions

>using the word "dweeb"
>turning it into an adjective
>dweebish

wow dude, I'm sure you're not a virgin

csgo is fun

?

the skill level at which these guys sperg at is beyond my ability, good for them for making money.
but to have "sport" in the name is hyper-faggotry

>olympics says what is and isnt a sport

that rule died a long time ago when they got exposed as being a popularity club rather than a sporting competition. look up wrestlings history with the olympics and redpill yourself

Hearthstone is the only credible e-sport.

>Etho's two Hearthstone videos

Two of my favorites.

I got so fucking angry at this shit that I refused to ever make Dragoons

whatever, dweeb

It's the most incredibly boring.

stay mad shieldbearer

That's changing now. If you have a major sponsor you'll be recognized as an athlete and get visa access. There was a Swedish SSBM player who got cock blocked by USA for a full year because they didn't consider him eligible for a visa but now they've changed to allow e-"""""athletes"""""" in.

not a sport

Used to be into competitive CS:GO a year or two ago. Still play the game, but I don't really bother with the pro scene. The community is literally worse than this place somehow. That could go for all e-sports though to be honest family.

Retarded. It's bad for both sports and vidya.

Dancing games might count as sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhkqPtXJUIQ

Is competitive Warhammer a sport too?