Shit Sup Forums, I'm at my second fap of the night...

Shit Sup Forums, I'm at my second fap of the night, getting drunk on cheap beer while my roommate is fucking a dumb bitch in the room next to mine. how do I kms

Yes

With a bullet

Why do hit women go for dumbass jock Chad's. My school is full of hot girls. And they're all shallow and never go for me cause I'm some normal dude. Even the normal girls only go for Chad's. They're obnoxious and stupid. Don't see the interest.

I guess I'm jelly.

I feel ya dude. I don't have issues making friends, i'm funny and of good compant but at the end of the day I always get the "aw you're so cute" bullshit. bitch I wanna fuck. and always end up seeing hot chicks fucking with dumbasses, like my fucking roommate he's a fucking autistic brainless cumstain, can't fucking process a logic thought, still, here I am getting drunk and there he is busting all kinds of nuts

Dude. It's like since they don't have anything going on up there, women don't feel pressured or embarrassed that they don't have literally anything interesting about them either. Who the fuck knows. Maybe because it's just a hot dude. Much like we want hot women. They are human, anyway.

Ask your fucking roomate how he does it.
Talk with him.
Start working out

>They are human, anyway.
That's where your wrong kiddo

>They are human, anyway.

Be a man, knock on roomies door, and ask if you can watch.

>how do I kms
auto-erotic asphyxiation, hanging from your room-mate's doorhandle.

Keep doing that for another 20 years then have a heart attack

Do you actively go after the pretty girl with no substance or the mildly attractive girl with a rad personality?

They're the same as you in this respect. Just different genitals.

You've actually described how to be a faggot. OP already is one, so this wouldn't help him.

yeah I guess most times it's a matter of aesthetics. I dig you if you're hot, I don't if you're butter. Still, two months ago I started talking with this solid 9/10 she just broke up and was clearely interested in me, all of u sudden she fucking disappeared and since i'm not a cuck fuck I didn't chase her. turns out she's now dating a random guy half my size and even uglier then me. like wtf. the same with my roommate, he's objectively ugly, a bit taller than me but i'm buff and he's a skinny boy, still, his bitch treats me like i'm trash... Girls are strange man

the joke
your head

Go join in
I have tagged team 3 bitches, walking in with dick in hand, and saying "let's do this" . Second time I just walked up and stuck it in her mouth

Hmmm...

This thought process is why you don't get the hot girl

the bitch doesn't fucking like me

oh wise anons who apparently can fuck anything that moves, illuminate us cucks with your knowledge. also, you're fucking lying, you're on Sup Forums we're all virgins

Even better
If she's not into it, then you can call her a bitch.
Most of the time they are in the heat of the moment.
Your seem young then 21, so if this is like the second dude she's fucked, don't take my advice

they're actually almost 30 but i'm 23, still, she's kind of a whore