Explain one thing donald trump has done wrong so far as president

>explain one thing donald trump has done wrong so far as president

>protip: you cant.

Caused the creation all the threads about him on Sup Forums. Other than that, nothing.

"Obama Care is the law of the land."
So much for Trump Care!

He failed to repeal or replace the ACA. I suppose that counts as more of a failure than as doing something wrong though.

Anakin>From my point of view the Jedi are evil!
Obi-Wan

I'm trying to think of one but I legit can't

I could mention a plethera of thing he has done wrong. I will only offer the latest in a string of his failures. Trumpcare

I feel like Trump is our soul.

He's done nothing

just played golf

A thing he's done wrong, not putting shillary in jail.

Obamacare was a failure to more people than Trumps alternative. By that token Trump didn't actually fail.

Everything he has done has been an abject failure.
Wake the fuck up and admit YOU GOT CONNED!!!!!!!!!

not failing

Take your ignorant trendy sheep opinion and go fuck yourself :D

Those mental gymnastics

Has he done anything right?

Being an american president is already a bad thing

For breaking which law exactly? I'm in no way for clinton, but there is more cause to throw trump in prison then hillary

how can he do anything wrong when all he does is play golf and fap to nsa footage of his daughter

>trumps plan is objectively better than obamacare because it doesn't fuck as many people
>obamacare is objectively worse yet highly praised while trumps plan, because it's Donald "literally Hitler" Trumps plan, is criticised in mainstream media
>""mental gymnastics""
Let me guess: are facts racists too?

Everything he was elected to do has been blocked by name calling Democrats

All they seem bent on doing is fucking things up and blaming him

Good luck US

the democrats are impotent right now. nice try. The republicans have all the power fuck face

Don't forget those liberals McCain and Lindsey Graham, those left-wing wackos....

wait a minute.

Mishandling classified information in the way she is proven to have done was illegal. It's a federal crime and low ranking servicemen of the military have gotten harsh legal punishment for soing less than what Shillary did

>Let me guess: are facts racists too?
What?

Of course he's criticized, and rightly so, he's the president. What the fuck do you expect? Not everyone is willing to blindly follow him like you

>Don't forget to call me a cuck and other cringe worthy over-used buzzwords

For trying to start world war 3 by making inflammatory claims about russia, that and the whole part of the cheese pizza ring that permeates all top levels of career politics

>not done a service to the ameican people by killing himself

Racketeering

and was proven to be a FALSE accusation.

What power do they have exactly? asswipe

>All they seem bent on doing is fucking things up and blaming him

Oh how the tables have turned; wasn't this the case when Obama was in office?

Lied about wanting to drain the swamp then proceeded to appoint a Cabinet made up of swamp dwellers.

picked a bunch of assholes for his cabinet

Deregulating Wall Street.

Dude the republicans have the house AND the senant. This is as clear an example of republican incompitance. Admit it. The next 3 and 3/4 of a year willbbe one failure after the next

Cos they destroyed all the evidence, the people collecting, on the clinton payroll.
>CIA shill detected

They control both chambers and the White house, and soon to be supreme court

No it wasn't

used taxpayer dollars for his stupid wall

We were talking about policies and then suddenly you assume I'm a "Trump follower" because you've been backed into a corner with logic. You have no argument and so this is what you resort to.
>he disagrees with me!
>i can't deny the facts or refute him so I'm gonna label him as things!
Your opinions are uneducated an unimportant.

Nice try, but yet another lie.

Freer the market freer the people.

1. The Muslim Ban
2. Failing to repeal ACA
3. High level resignations
4. Cabinet nominees dropping out
5. Million dollars a day security at Trump Tower in NYC

I could go on, OP.

So he didn't get Obamacare repealed? I know he said he would do it, but why was it really a huge defeat? I say he dodged a bullet for the next election when the dems would be howling about how terrible Trumpcare is.

Stop blaming Democrats for everything. Republicans control the house, senate, and whitehouse.

The fact that Republicans cant work together is the problem.

Well. He did scream at a truck instead of working to actually get his flagship legislation passed.

That toupée is glued tight.

The USA is at war already and we don't even realize it.

You mean 7 and 3/4 surely?

I'm hearing a lot of paranoid alex jones theories, but not a lot in actual laws broken

you should go on

from a ledge

of a very tall place

no harness

I'm not buying it Agent.
You go back to what ever corrupt hole you crawled out of and leave this filthy hole called Sup Forums alone.

Won't even make it one the way things are going.
Will likely be the first US prez impeached for treason.

Use racism as an undertone to get elected to a job he had no qualifications for.

>kys
That's more of an indicator of how much you can't handle the truth, user

>>he disagrees with me!
>>i can't deny the facts or refute him so I'm gonna label him as things!

You stupid dummy, I haven't labeled him as anything. Just said you were performing mental gymnastics, which you are.

Where exactly are you getting all this stuff I haven't said anything about?

I look FORWARD TO IT.

You never mentioned laws. Don't backpedal snowflake.

>paranoid
Like deleting 3000 emails while under subpoena right before an investigation paranoid? Oh wait

>Caused the creation all the threads about him on Sup Forums
...Which alone is worth 7,5 more years.

I'm having a blast.

You should pit your meth pipe down. The business end of it must be white hot to the touch

Trump is more qualified than literally any president we've ever had

Funny how blogs like infowars still thinks this is a crime

Didnt break any laws so its all above board, nothing shadowy going on here folks, totally up standing and moral

faggot

>you stupid dummy, I didn't label you as anything!
You're hilariously hopelessly dense and dumb.

>1. The Muslim Ban
- Is this wrong?
>2. Failing to repeal ACA
- Is this wrong?
>3. High level resignations
- Is this his fault?
>4. Cabinet nominees dropping out
- Is this his fault?
>5. Million dollars a day security at Trump Tower in NYC
- Who pays for this?

Everytime I come into a thread like this I'm reminded of how truly retarded Trump supporters are

>guilty until proven innocent
you are un-American

LOL

U mean how she didn't acid wash her emails?

aca wasnt replaced yet because trump pulled the bill today faggot, paul ryan got into bed with lobbyist and pushed a crap bill together, trump took him off the job cause he is a smart buisness man.
it wasnt a muslim ban other places in africa were banned too that pushed criminals into our country and wont except them back
the other things are just bullshit that pushed by smuck shummer like his neices shitty netflix stand up

>>explain one thing donald trump has done wrong so far as president

He sent Sean Spicer out to claim the British helped Obama spied on him. The British, almost to a man, said "bullshit". Pissing off long standing allies like that is a wrong thing to do.

And that's just from the last few days.

Nice argument libtard

Incompetent
Incompetent
Incompetent
Incompetent
We do.

>You're hilariously hopelessly dense and dumb.

I said I didn't label him (Trump) as anything

You are in fact a stupid dummy who apparently can't read

Yeah mang that's all it takes to start the nuclear apocalypse, a few inflammatory claims during a presidential campaign. How fucking paranoid and divorced from reality are you?

Yeah, it's all this cheap shit coming from the south

>thinking they're not trolling

>gets called out
>diverts
You sure showed me. Hey look, some people over there are talking about things you don't agree with! You better go where you are needed and call them names, belittle them, and ignore any form of actual conversation and debate which would lead anywhere! That'll show us all how right you are!

And that's why Trump won, easily.

>obama was a constitutional lawyer with a degree from harvard
>donald trump cant read the constitution

Getting rid of network neutrality. Get ready to pay more for Internet boys!

1 - 4 Is any of that his fault?
5 You do, I don't

. The Muslim Ban
>- Is this wrong?
Yes. Unconstitutional.
. Failing to repeal ACA
>- Is this wrong?
No. But his attempting it, poorly, was.
. High level resignations
>- Is this his fault?
Yes.
. Cabinet nominees dropping out
>- Is this his fault?
Yes. As is the fact that he is a Russian stooge as are many of his people.
. Million dollars a day security at Trump Tower in NYC
>- Who pays for this?
We do -- the taxpayers. We also pay for him to spend his weekends,golfing, at his own resort -- and we pay for his kids to ski in Aspen.

ACA repeal is DOA. Deal with it.
>it wasn't a Muslim ban
the courts still disagree with you
>I don't care if a Republican wastes a million a day in taxpayer dollars
kek

I bet he could recite more of the constitution than Obama could

Right, every single response in favor of Trump is a troll

Jokes on you, was only pretending to be retarded

Made a strong case for doing away with Presidential term limits. The majority of the country would welcome back Obama or GW with open arms right about now.

Glad you said that, so you agree we need to start a formal investigation? There's plenty of circumstantial evidence and rumours to warrant looking for the physical proof.

Not a failure but dude needs to get off twitter

>still believing russian memes

The point is you cant jail somebody for not breaking any laws.

The only freer people in this case are the Wall Street fucktards who walk free after either ignorantly or knowingly crashing the global economy for no other sake than stupidity or psychopathy.

Well, he's blamed the media and/or democrats for the whole {FILL IN RANDOM EVENT HERE] thing.

>calling for a nuclear arms race
>somehow not the start of a nuclear apocalypse

Ty for more informative answer than the other liberal cuck :>

Care to explain how ISP's selling my browsing data will lead to increased prices? Sounds like the free market to me.

Wait....what? Trumpcare was so bad it never even existed....literally let down everyone.