Looking for couples and to get weird with me and the wife. Pic is her

Looking for couples and to get weird with me and the wife. Pic is her

Time stamp and tits please

Heres her ass. I dont thibk i have tit shots on my phone honestly. I have vids of her blowing me and fucking around with our former girlfriend.

what user was getting at is we need a photo of her taken today with a timestamp so we know you aren't fucking with us.

Also imma need those vids, OP

Ive got a bunch of shit on my phone apparently

>Heres her ass.

As inexistent as the apostrophe in your fucking sentence. She's gross, you're retarded.

Not touching with a ten-foot pole.

Literally just took this. She doesnt know im putting these up. Im just bored as fuck. First time ive eventi posted on here

Thanks for bringing him up to speed

Plenty of ass there believe me. And best blowjob imaginable. Sluts a fuckin champ

Nice eyebrows

She squirts like a motherfucker when she gets choked too. Hot as fuck

send her nudes op

Fresh out the shower lookin bout 5/10

flat ass tits to be very fucking honest with you. but your offer seems do-able

>calling own gf 5/10

You aren't with her for love are you? How old is she user?

She squirts like a motherfucker when she gets choked too. Hot as fuck. 32 yrs old

Shes basically the wife. We have a kid together.

I would say to treat her with more respect but she doesn't look exactly respectable.. Are you guys tweakers or alcoholics?

Op if you want to do weird shit. I need to see every angle of her

We dont do shit except work. We have kinks. One of hers is exhibitionism. She would literally be turned on lto see me having done this. Definately not a tweaker or a drunk. Havent drank in well over a decade. Little 420 here and there. Thats it.

I'd beg her for a spankin. Then we could take turns licking your ass and balls all night.