Y'all ever feel yourself one day then someone drives by in a 2 door truck full of inbreeds and calls you a nigger and...

Y'all ever feel yourself one day then someone drives by in a 2 door truck full of inbreeds and calls you a nigger and then your like "Wow I wanna kill myself" because me too

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever been introspectively building up your ego and making yourself vulnerable, only to crumple up and cry like an infant because of a mean word?

You might be a faggot.

I used to think I was lucky to be one of the smartest human beings. Now I realize that all it means is that I have to live amongst a bunch of stupid fucks, forever. I deserved a better species than this.

And yet you're probably a underachiever virgin lurking the internet.
Watching some relevant documentaries and having basic knowledge doesn't make you as smart as you think.

>I'm so smart I feel like I deserve to not use it

So become dumb.

user's got a point. If it's so easy to be stupid and get away with it, why don't you act like it?

I make six figures and my house is worth nearly a million bucks in this insane market. But, thanks for playing.

I will never not notice how shitty people are and the resulting shitty world it creates

>This world is shit amd eveything in it is shit apart from me

from someone who claims to be successful you sure do sound like an edgy 14 year old

Prove you're worth something, bitch.
You're just a fat virgin nerd who thinks too much of himself.

You're just as ignorant as the people you're calling shitty, and the hypocrisy is entertaining. It should just be a baseline, humans are really, really stupid and mistake-ridden. We're disgusting and everything we do brings about destruction. I'm not even trying to be cynical yet, I haven't brought up the human pride thing.

For example, you seem to have a lot of pride holding you up to try to look down on creatures that are 99.9999% you. It's natural, as I have to have it, too, to talk like this. Taking all these depressive feelings and becoming wholly toxic isn't the way to do it, you come off as an edgy prick who thinks he knows shit.

>I have a million dollars and a house hurr
I'm Santa Clause, like actually.

>I'm Santa Claus, like actually
>I'm Santa Claus, like
>I'm Santa Claus

tf magn

You seem convinced that you're in the 99% who are inferior to me and now you're insulted. Who am I to argue?

You sure proved me wrong, faglord.
Back to reality now. Tidy up that basement.

'

Sure, good luck with your quantum mechanics thesis, I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park.

>You
>only one (You)
You're so smart, go on about how smart you are.

No, I'm not insulted by your false grandeur, I was actually trying to make you less cringeworthy. I'm sorry and you're welcome.

So you consider us to be inferior and thus wouldn't even care to entertain what we might have to say? It seems like you're in the more ignorant of the two groups. I'm content to remain with 99% of the population who don't stroll around with an insufferable "holier than thou" persona. Have fun jerking off and crying alone 'cos you don't deem anyone 'worthy enough' to be with such an 'enlightened soul' as yourself. You truly know what's best.

Good luck out in the real world mate.

Wrekt chekt

Really though I bet acid would break this poor sap.

Fucking WHAT?

You take it personally and make it about you. Look at the world. Look at the battles humanity has to fight. Hordes of morons with moronic ideas doing moronic things. Do you deny it?

I don't care who you are, you might be fucking Einstein for all I know. In that case we're both stuck in this shithole. If you enjoy it, I'm happy for you.

Viewing people solely as morons without onsidering at least there point of view is a moronic thing to do.

That said, there are some people out there with deep seated motivations for their actions that stem from deep-seated convictions with ideologies I just cannot endorse.

I try and enjoy what I can. Don't you?

Einstein is actually dead so....

YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF LOOK SO STUPUD YOU FUCKER, YOU STUPID FUCKER.

Yeah I think I've considered points of view like ISIS and even Islam in general enough, I don't feel I need to spend more time considering them. I enjoy some things about the world.

So (((they))) claim. Haven't you ever heard about keeping brains alive in jars? Duh wake up sheeple!

No, I do feel like the liberal meme of calling conservatives rednecks is just that, a meme, an untruthful insult made to sidestep conservative arguments and opinions. While there's always been some version of the idea, like the term "hillbilly", those terms were much more specific. The modern version, just calling anything conservative "redneck" seems to have started in the 1980's in or somewhat before the Reagan presidency in which the modern GOP formed and sided with traditionalism and religion and that situation really only came about because coastal liberals did something which impacted rural trade unions dealing in both skilled and unskilled labor. Liberals actually did "take our jeeeerbs" and the subsequent right wing flipout became the modern GOP. The liberal response was to shout "redneck" louder than ever, more than ever and it's carried on until now, deepening the cultural divide and resulting in most of what we see today.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Keep in mind Vox is a famously liberal website edited by Ezra Klein, a highly educated and staunchly liberal Jew.

Realize right now that you're defending literally guys in a pickup truck driving by people they don't know yelling "nigger" at them.

Do you feel that these poor innocent souls have been unfairly maligned by some Jewish media conspiracy? Actually deep down, great guys!

>I scored 300 on an online IQ test

Congratulations

the solution is simple; kill all of the Jews and niggers, then they won't have anyone to yell nigger at.

Probability of success: 100%

Very deep

the depth of ones soul is equal to the depth of negro blood pooling around his size 13 vintage jackboots. If we become accommodating of the nigger, accept his uneducated savage ways as 'culture', one must make inquiry into his own soul, and ask "am I the nigger"? If the answer is yes, then around my boots your blood must pool.

Bro you are so hardcore. Edgelords need to watch out for your edge.

and in case you were curious, my soul is deeper than the Mariana trench.

that was a quote, friend. Not of my design.

kek
preach it brother!

well if you are a nigger you are a fucking nigger get over it. also why come to a site where everyone fucking hates niggers and ask for a shoulder to cry on from people that hate you for the pieces of shit you really are?

>Sup Forums is muh sekret nazi club
Nope

kinda is actually.
You're the minority here liberalite.

>liberalite
Ha! Shows how little you know
Next you'll be calling me a centrist. You simpletons are so predictable.

I'm libertarian, don't know what you mean bro.

liberlite white knight newfag detected

ITT
edgy faggots use rulers on their internet penises