Which one of these cakes should I bring into the office for my birthday?

Which one of these cakes should I bring into the office for my birthday?

>1/2

>2/2

Is your birthday.

So don't collapse under the pressure of office politics and instead bring the one YOU want.

The boss doesn't want somebody who sucks up. The boss wants somebody who makes bold decisions. Read up on that. It's proven.

Why are you buying your own cake? Strawberry cream or Chocolate vanilla.

That's just the way we do it. If it's your birthday you bring cake.

The one with the most bleach

Apple poppyseed. Then everyone will have an excuse for failing their drug tests.

Make/buy some Baumkuchen. Best cake I ever made.

Good call.

Mango chocolate

autistic as fuck

how much are those?

Kurbad and Apple Poppyseed look good as hell

$50. Each cake is 14 portions/pieces if cut normally.

50$ cake for your OWN bday.

Sorry but that's just sad

Not at all. We all do that and it's nice seeing people enjoy something you brought on your special day.

dude go with the mango, the chocolate mouse will kill and the mango is invented but not offputting, also the color will brighten spirits; fuck strawberry shits played out, and the rassberry is like half a cake, and the nut one which is prolly the best wont please everyone

plus on your birthday it is your responsibility to prove to those around you that your existence is worthwhile

Well I don't know about that.

happy early birthday

that is the wrong attitude if you want to survive in this world

I'd say the mango or the raspberry. They all look amazing, honestly. I think the strawberry would be good, too, but if it's your birthday, you should go fancy. Is there one you were leaning towards, OP?

that is the wrong attitude if you want to survive in this world

Thank you.

Honestly I'd be happy with any of them. I couldn't choose. They all look so delicious.

No. Fuck that.

chocolate vanilla