I'm visiting Taiwan instead.

Taiwan is future, not Japan.

Tokyo is not safe like Taiwan.

t. korean

I'm visiting Australia instead.

Australia is future, not Japan.

Tokyo is not safe like Australia.

Japs will defend this.

I already went, and got kicked out of bars for being gaijin.

I prefer Kyoto, a much nicer city.

What's the matter retard
too dumb to navigate through a city?

>t. anime pro

grid is besd :DD and evry house de same :DDD

>gridfags
kys

>because monotonous grids are so much better
neck thyself

They literally are. The whole point of roads is to efficiently transport people and goods. Grids are good for that; a jumbled maze of small one-way streets and alleys is not. And if non-grid roads made a city pretty Tokyo wouldn't be a hideous mess.

>grids with 4-way-crossings are efficient
lmao

Japanese residential streets look comfy.

I kinda want to go just to take some comfy pictures.

grids might be good for commerce, but they certainly aren't good for people to live in because they are too alien and unnatural. The purpose of roads is for the facility and use of people, and if people don't enjoy those roads then they have in part failed. Besides, maps aren't difficult to use and in the modern age there are digital means of finding your way around that are efficient (which isn't to say that they are necessary, only that they are an option for autists who can't find their way around).
also pic related is a cozy street in Jerusalem. Nice to live in, not good for transport but would still prefer it over a grid.

You speak like someone that rejects efficiency. Grids might not be "comfortable"(that is very subjective by the way) but they are better. Driving in clusterfucks without proper planning is a pain in the ass. You like comfiness? Traffic is not comfy.

I'd love to.
Too poor though.

dont listen to him, hes sucking euro dick in the hopes one of them will pat him on the head.

t. new world shitter that hasnt been outside his cuntry

>tfw no tokyo-style city in america

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. A road's comfyness has nothing to do with whether it's straight or not. The neighborhood I live in is comfyer than Tokyo could ever hope to be and it's laid out in a grid.
t. person who's been to Tokyo.

>t. person who LITERALLY has never tried to drive in a city laid out like that.
t. person who used to live in Japan.