Healthcare bill failed

healthcare bill failed

trumpfags cry

Trump won presidency months ago

clintonfags still cry

Assuming that Trump fags voted for trump because they cared about this shit. Learn why women, liberals, and minorities voted trump. It isn't all the bullshit you've been told.

Viva Victory!

What does Trump have to do with Ryancare?

he's president and you're all crying

trumpfags cry

Trying too hard

kekekekekek im loving this so much :D

crying too hard

I'd call you a CIAnigger but even those faggots b8 better than you.

Nah, I voted for him and I haven't shed a single tear. Try harder libcuck.

plenty of elder fags hate trump, its more the millenial generation of alt right deluded children who hail to their emporor drumpf.

sure i believe you, i mean you wouldnt just go on the internet and lie

Why would I lie about who I voted for? That'd make me a bigger faggot than the libcucks I make fun of

Trump told Ryan to pull the bill hours before the vote. Now Trump wins and the Psycho-Left still takes cheap shots at Trump.

Strike one, two three...

One out and no one on base.

Things are not looking good for trump and CO.

Remember when Obama conceded that premiums were going up 25-116% for 2017 back in October?

What the msm and dems aren't telling you is that these increases would continue every year, and the people in rural areas or states with few insurer choices will be hit the hardest. As always, a fat chunk of that is allocated towards healthcare for non-tax-paying illegals and their anchorspawn. And remember, under Obamacare, coverage is MANDATORY.

Ryan's plan, despite the shitting on coverage and costs, would essentially give them a way out of this nightmare compounding health tax. To all the anti-Trump dumbasses looking forward to next year's jump in premiums: this is the future you chose. Do try to smile when your family gets assaulted and robbed by illegals and your next emergency room visit bankrupts you anyways.

What about the President that gets his party to win congress and still can't do a damn thing even with house and senate on his team. LOL.

Every news outlet in the world is reporting that Trump gave Republicans an "ultimatum" to vote on the bill or he would leave Obamacare in place yet the alternative-facts kids like these boys somehow manage to say the exact opposite happened.

>HUR DUR OBAMA MAD HELTH INSURANSE GO UP!!!

Dipshit health insurance premiums *literally always* go up.

What about him? Sure he's a retard but he's better than Hilary by a long shot

...conservatives WANTED the bill to fail. It had 17% support. I specifically argued against it.

God you leftist faggots are stupid. You can't comprehend anything more complex than TRUMPFAGS MAD.

I think he means lying about not having shed a tear yet darling.

Even then, he's wrong. I really could give a fuck about what trump is doing right now.

I assume you mean couldnt...
You voted for him now you dont care what hes doing, fucking classic millenial alt right conservicuck.