Is Islam the most sober religion there is? When I don't smoke, drink...

Is Islam the most sober religion there is? When I don't smoke, drink, snort or inject for a long period of time and I start listening to music, I feel as though I am under the influence. Islam doesn't allow smoking, drinking or music let alone masturbation. I know being sober is the key to success so I may convert.

kys

they dont do any drugs so the resort to murder and rape

Naw, the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses have them beat.

Yeah but they have polygamy which I don't approve of not to mention their crazy Utopian leaders.

Islam is of the devil.

> polygamy

No, you are thinking of Islam. Not Mormonism.

Islam forbids smoking? You should tell the Paki cunts who smoke it on our park.

Reject all religions as the fairy tales they are. With no confession and forgiveness, no afterlife and no 70 virgins, you'll have to value the life you do have rather than the one you think you'll be awarded.

all Abrahamic religions are the same. minor differences.

can we just get some more hijab wearing teen paki girls? preferably the ones that didn't get fat cuz they can't leave the house.

I 100% agree with this

They are not the same! You deeply offended me user. Islam is the religion of peace. I am so offended that I need to go on a crusade. Your words are lies. The Jews are violent people and should be beheaded. The Christians are so violent that all churches should be bombed. Let brother user come to Islam and know peace so that he may walk in the ways of allah and have many young child wives beneath the age menstruation.

they are the same ya dumb fuck.

it's so hard to find good content like that on the interwebs. got anything good?

Is converting to a religion due to certain values restricted here? Sheesh.

you right

>being sober is the key to success

so when do you start high school OP?

i converted to islam for a girl. but she wouldn't smash so i bounced. not to mentioned her parents wanted us to get married ASAP AF. guess i'm going to hell in two religions now.

Sorry user I don't have any
Start a new thread maybe?

no... not until i can triforce properly.

>can't sarcasm
>calls others dumb

ok

soon my love

Meh I would've gotten married then hit dodge when the sex wasn't good anymore

kek'd

Bump this

Your taqiyah is obvious and boring.

Besides he obvious, coffee and Tabacco, they take a stimulant called khat.

It's exatly the same as some mild meth, or chewing coke leafs in south America.

can we stick with religion?

The non-believers take khat. I am well aware of that plant as my co-workers do it after work.