Yes, this is the hero DC needs right now and though not as good as Civil War...

>Yes, this is the hero DC needs right now and though not as good as Civil War, it is a breath of fresh air in a stale slate of recent blockbusters. This is 2016’s Guardians of the Galaxy.

comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/suicide-squad-non-spoiler-early-review-the-hero-the-dceu-deserves-a144091

Based

Can we all just collectively not support Suicide Squad? Like I know it’s kinda presumptuous to assume the quality of a movie before it’s out, but I think there’s something to be said about the bad (and on a lesser note, clichéd) portrayal of neurodivergent people. And I know if this post gets any traction whatsoever, I’ll probably get a bunch of whiny “anti-sjw” dc fans coming up with half-assed excuses to defend the movie. But, I think it still legitimately hurt people and continued the perpetration of common stereotypes of neurodivergent people (or at the very least provided some cringe-fodder (see: “that’s not what the voices said *winku face*)). I’m probably not necessarily qualified to say much about this as I only have OCD (and maybe something on the schizoid spectrum, but I’m not sure), but I’ve heard similar feelings echoed in people who do have disorders on the schizoid spectrum so I don’t think it’s just me being "overly sensitive”.

Civil Was was shit
How can anyone take this nu-male's opinion seriously?

Yeah I dislike stuff before seeing it like a faggot fuckface too.

>not as good as Civil War

Do americans really believe that Civil War is a good film?

HAHA holy fuck, no wonder why the capeshit genre is fucked.

>>Barinholtz disclosed that the budget for the film was estimated to amount upwards of $250 million!

uh wut? civil war was bad,
>literally punching: the flick

If SS is universally praised do the capekino kids need to hate it because it isn't hamfisted crap?

It's a new pasta the same shit is posted in Dr Strange threads

>Hey looks like DC has finally made a good movie i really want to participate in this thread... Oh it's this kind of thread again

>This is 2016’s Guardians of the Galaxy.
I don't get the reasoning but that makes me want to see it.

Am i only one confused by the praise civil war got? it was better than bvs sure but it was the most safe, boring movie ever.

I know it's capeshit but the generic story and non stop punching was too much.

>SUICIDE SQUAD IS THE BEST FILM DC HAS RELEASED SINCE THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Confirmed kino as fuck

So its literally worse than garbage?

Why? because someone said something you disagree with? oh no!

The reviewer gave Suicide Squad a B+ rating
if he honestly thinks Civil War is higher than a B+ his opinion is immediately discarded.

>better than bvs

Literally not possible

Because half of this replies are memes not real opinions and the other replies which are actual opinions are extremists which scream Civil war is shit, and its not, not even bad.

Also
>because someone said something you disagree with? oh no!
then
>if he honestly thinks Civil War is higher than a B+ his opinion is immediately discarded

they were both bad, but at least civil war had a cohesive plot. that's basic film making

I found Civil War to be a better superhero movie but a dull movie whereas BvS a okay superhero but a better movie

What was generic about the story?

There's a large consensus, even among Marvel fans, that The Winter Soldier is still the better movie.

Wait gotg was better than civil war though?

Exactly. This dude is fucking stupid

It was the worst captain America movie by far

At least the first one had red skull

Opinion discarded.

it's generic because it's shot and looks like a 2 hour episode of law and order

>What was generic about the story?
>it's shot like a 2 hour episode of law and order

Why are we keeping the narrative that CW was good?
I forgotten everything about that movie 2 days after seeing it, while i remember everything about TWS and i only watched it twice...same as BvS thou.

TOP KEK

>better than BvS

Its a 2 hour long hot topic comercial it can't be kino