How long do you think they have left?

How long do you think they have left?
5 years?
10 years?

what brings a person to make such picture

I don't know
some user a few days back

Well, they're getting more popular as time goes on, as they rapidly cannibalize the fanbases from failing youtube film critics as they die a death caused by Let's Players.

The inevitable downfall will happen when one of them ends up quitting or being fired due to irreconcilable differences. He will go off and start his own channel that isn't as popular, but then RLM will start declining too.

I don't know if and when that will happen, but that's what usually happens.

Mike and Jay have been together all their adult life.

They will never break up.

>no women
>only white people
what did they mean by this

Mike, Jay, and Rich Evans are perfect together. No one would miss aidsmoby or wizard if they left.

idk

They sought perfection, craft, and skill uncluttered by bullshit and excuses.

Modern people stick with brands they like. They'll last unless they fuck up.

The buffalo edits are better, they are reminiscent of Jay's hairy era

Jack is the most notorious example, of course.

It's actually quite ingenious. It's a representation of how RLM is a dying website with its high point being the old Plinkett reviews. At this point like the dinosaurs they are at the final stages of their life before the changing (generational) climate brings them to extinction.

The show would improve so much without AIDSmobdy's constant fake laugh.

I fucking hate him so much, just look at his retard face and his retarded children with their retarded names. Who would accept "mywifesson", honestly?

>RLM is a dying
Their youtube subs, views, and Patreon total have continued to rise for years now. They're literally the exact opposite of dying.

RLM just make a good match with giant creatures

JUST

That's right, Jay!

Hey, user, these look like shit and the concept is retarded. Just a reminder that people like you are the reason RLM doesn't do conventions anymore.

Meritocracy

>12,000 a month
>just to be basically Nu-Siskel and Ebert with a short cheap skit at the start and end
>meanwhile Doug is hemorrhaging money and each episode has to go over the top with bigger skits and special effects

>Doug is hemorrhaging money
Source?

I'll wait.

>each episode has to go over the top with bigger skits and special effects
You can't seriously be saying this as a good thing, right? He films himself and his shitty drama school dropouts in front of a green screen yelling and then adds in a horrendous cartoon background that he drew himself, sometimes adding plugin explosion effects. Everything that man touches is total cringey garbage.

>monitoring RLM threads looking for a certain kind of conduct and reminding them they are the reason they don't do conventions anymore
autist fan meets sperg groupies MMMM I LOVE IT

No source, but it is in pretty bad shape after losing most of their Old Guard reviewers and failed projects like the game show and Demo Reel.

And no, the skits are pretty cringey. I just mean his remaining audience expects something bigger than the last time while RLM remains funny with low key and cheap humor.