I just found this on the ground at the gas station I know it's probably some type of drugs but does anyone know what...

I just found this on the ground at the gas station I know it's probably some type of drugs but does anyone know what kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

mydaytondailynews.com/news/local-govt--politics/clark-county-drug-overdose-deaths-reach-record-number/vFfcs6zgag9o8k42XoRaxN/
justbelieverecoverypa.com/heroin-overdose-deaths/
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/cuyahoga_county_hits_record_nu.html
drugabuse.com/record-breaking-number-of-overdoses-traced-back-to-bad-heroin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably bundles of heroin see whats inside one of the little papers

Open it and i might be able to help

Looks like H bundles like Said. Where were you at in the ghetto some nig might of dropped to avoid getting caught

You tell us you're the one selling it faggot

>heroin

Jesus fucking christ. I was hoping it was mdma. Or dmt. Hope its not heroin, im a curious person lol

how come i never get lucky like this fag

Hartford ct. It was hardly anything in the bag

nobody can tell a drug ffl the looks, pure H is slightly brown. don't ask how i know....not all "china white" is 100

Chances are, its fucking heroin.

That is so H

mdma almost positive. if it's H gum a very very small amount (less then a point) and gum it.

send it to me user

Well this shit is pure white

That's heroin. You have a lot of money there, looks like 20 bags

Melvins tho

how much do you think its worth

Theres 5 packs of 10 bags. How much money we talkin here?

If it's H, do the world a favor and flush it

My nigga

Quads of truth. I'm all for the lulz, but drugs aren't anything to fuck around with. You're not a dealer, OP, you're probably going to get yourself stabbed.

>CT

Welp, that's gonna be heroin then...

street value around 8 grand.

gonna third these quads man, heroine isn't a joke, do the world a favor.

However, since I'm guessing you've never tried it before IF my post is dubs or better save one bag and try some just once. but flush the rest beforehand to avoid becoming a junkie.

YOLO faggot, but make the world a better place.

Trump approves of your quads

this. you're rich OP. get an enforcer and start moving that shit

>Flush it down and add it to the water table.
You are a stupid pice of shit you know.
And you, you're just the worst type of faggot.

u cant afford it 8k you dumb nig

Just tried it. Definitely has a medicine taste. And a slight burning sensation

It's one of those plastic army men parachutes. Didn't you have a childhood?

Praise him!

yeah because thatll get the entire fucking city high as a kite

i bet its a garbage bag

This is how niggers act, OP. First flash of money and everyone's dumber than he is. He doesn't know that people have been doing this since before he was born but he thinks he's got the plan. Some nobody like you is going to show up without connections and a stack and they're going to trust you enough to fork over thousands of dollars? They'll just put you on the ground and take it because their lives depend on this shit.

check artie lange's schedule and see if he's coming to your town soon. he'll buy it all...

Okay so, that looks like a half gram going by weight and size.
you have 5 bags per bundle roughly, so 5 bundles makes 25*.5

you have 12.5ish g of heroin.
Heroin sells at roughly $150/g. Lets say 100/g if you need to get rid of it quick.
$1,250. Possibly upwards of 200 if you play your cards right.
holy fuck man.
nice find

I meant upwards of 2,000 not 200.

Heroin newfag here - how many grams to a fix?

fuck already put on kijiji for 7.5k should I put higher?

Not everyone weighs them out that way lol some do .1 or .3 that doesn't look like .5

This idiot is not op, i am.

I think it is heroin. Feels just like an oxy 20, nothing special

>kijiji
Riiiiiiggghhhttt 400 grams. There isnt 400 grams in the whole find. Geezuz cant get a straight answer from Sup Forums

>Geezuz cant get a straight answer from Sup Forums
Why do you think you would?

So there are a couple of questions what do do with your find.

First you have to know for certain what you have.

Secondly, you're not a dealer so trying to sell it on the open market is more dangerous than its worth.

That leaves you with a few options.

1. Sell to someone you know uses the drug at a discounted price.

2. Turn it in to the police

3. Flush it down the toilet.

4. Use it and OD

Im sorry my fedora festooned new friend, My bad. LMFTFY
Geezuz cant get a straight answer from Sup Forums

I don't know what you're trying to say. Too much effort, just use your words.

I said that ironically.

Still need help?

Said what? I can't even read it through the effort you put into it.

There, there. Dont strain yourself. It is not important.

>Dont strain yourself.
To do what?

shit is prolly laced with fentanyl just like a nigger would.
OP, don't fuck around with something that could very likely kill you.
flush it and live to see another day

To understand the writing. It is elven and beyond your comprehension.

In case you haven't heard about the record number of OD deaths.. one niggardly miscalculation with fentanyl is all it takes to send you to the morgue.

>It is elven
>Dont strain yourself
>need help
>fedora
I gt it now, you're talking to yourself but clicking on my posts.

anyone have a hookup for coke in houston

Food Town has it for $4/case but you have to buy three to get the deal

100 percent herion, if your a fucktard do it pls ruin your life, if your smart sell it to a nigger.

Fucking idiot. If you actually think that's mdma, you're going to die.

LOL good reply user. I yield to your superior wit.

>2. Turn it in to the police
lmao get out fbi

thats the stupidest idea i ever heard

As Prince found out

>record number of OD deaths
holy shit you're not kidding
>mydaytondailynews.com/news/local-govt--politics/clark-county-drug-overdose-deaths-reach-record-number/vFfcs6zgag9o8k42XoRaxN/
>justbelieverecoverypa.com/heroin-overdose-deaths/
>cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/03/cuyahoga_county_hits_record_nu.html
>drugabuse.com/record-breaking-number-of-overdoses-traced-back-to-bad-heroin/

It's not an option I would choose, but believe it or not, some people do it. I know, I was a former cop.

They'd come to the station saying:

Hey, I found what I believe ard illegal drugs. I found it on the ground [insert location here]. I didn't want kids to get it and I wanted to know if you can get fingerprints or something.

Yes thank you [for making me write a report that will waste 30 minutes of my time for nothing).

Flushing is the option I would go with.

yeah dude, you already got The Melvins, all you need is the smack to go with it

5. Sell it on the darkwebs, alphabay or whatever is the silkroad of today. Minimal risk, full profit.

Can we get a closer picture, preferably with flash on something black for a little extra contrast?

Probably synthetic heroin with fentanyl in it. Dangerous shit, I wouldn't go near it. You can't really tell what it is just by the looks but that's what i'll guess.

That assumes OP knows about where to go on the darkwebs and what exactly he is selling.

Giving advice on selling on the darknet but doesn't even know what happened to silkroad what a smart man

um, you what?

Snort a small amount and post results. That's how I found out I found meth a few weeks back.

yea, he should learn how to google and also probly have a friend test his stash to proof it. On the darknet markets he could probly also sell it all in one go.

You hit the jackpot son thats smack. Now start sniffing!

That, plus most heroin users don't test their shit. It's actually pretty fucking easy to test for common adulterants (including fentanyl) and either strip them out or dose appropriately (even if you're shooting it). Many functioning heroin users do this and continue to live and work their white collar jobs without arousing suspicion or dying. I've never used, I'm just someone who has spent a shitload of time studying drug chemistry academically.

FLUSH IT

I gave you a straight answer, it's 5 grams (50 one point (0.1 g) bags), worth an estimated $200-$300 in Hartford CT (cheaper than I thought).

You're a fucking retard that knows nothing of how water is processed. With that notion, we're all drinking dinosaur piss.

Did you know that in the UK there is actually a measurable presence of cocaine and cocaine metabolites in the water? Obviously it is nowhere near enough to get you high or even show up in your system, but it can be measured. I don't really know what I'm getting at, and you are right that flushing 5 grams of heroin will do absolutely nothing to the drinking water.

Seriously man, I love drugs as much as the next degenerate but heroin is where I draw the line. This shit has killed and ruined too many friends of mine. You can OD by mistake too easily when the potency levels are random.

Stick it up your asshole and see what it does!

I used to buy heroin in hartford, thats heroin. hmu ill buy

>bumps for truth

Those are $5 bags op decent find but at most you have about 4-5gs their typically not real tenths when bundled that way just be careful fentanyl and carfentanyl are commonly used to cut the shit with now a days so you never know what your getting unless you know your source so to speak.

$500

only gay answers on Sup Forums

>only gay people on Sup Forums

ftfy