Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

Btw it's productive for non-native English speakers. We study questions now and I can't remember correct word order so I every time repeat "Why don't Americans celebrate Easter" and find out where to place "do", where main verb, where subject and where object.

yeah but it's not productive at all for me. why am i even here

>if Sup Forums was in French I would have been fluent by now
>if Sup Forums was populated by intellects with expansive vocabularies I would have enhanced my linguistic aptitude significantly by now
>instead, Sup Forums is full of idiots speaking english and I am become dummer for it

>tfw work from home
>tfw productive while simultaneously spending hours and hours every day on Sup Forums

>TFW i've filled out TENS OF THOUSANDS of captchas for free
>Didn't make a single dollar

>tfw uni student with a job that pays 50K a year
>have a 3500 sq ft house
>room with 5 other autists
>We vidya together almost every other night on our 2 living room TVs whilst listening to Brendaniel

Fucking plebs
Hybrid life masterrace.

>>tfw work from home
What do you do

delete this please

i fell for the fcking neet meme and i have no money to even buy food now i have to ask my parents

Virtual call center
Not the kind of thing you want to do to actually make a whole lot, but I don't need to leave my house so it's great imho
Plus I don't plan on having children or really doing much besides playing vidya or shitposting on Sup Forums so I have no reason to have a whole lot of money anyways

>Virtual call center
So like customer service rep?

Is that enough to live on comfortably?

>So like customer service rep?
Basically

>Is that enough to live on comfortably?
For me, yes. I have zero debt and a good credit score so no need to worry financially. I live with my mother who's disabled and gets neetbux for it, which mostly pays the bills and buys basic groceries. My only necessary expenditure is my own food, which doesn't amount to much.

Hmm?

I'm a simple man myself but too bad I can't even stand talking to my friends on the phone lol

How long do you work throughout the day and how much of it is doing actual work.

Get a part time job is step 1, assuming you are 18-24 and live in a big city with a college. If you don't, then you start by going to uni, work a deal with your parents to give you a weekly allowance of 125$.

Step 2 is find people with similar personalities/ interests with a somewhat similar situation. Dorm it or live from home for now.

Step 3 is to perfectly structure your day, alloting for work, school, and schoolwork.

Step 4 is to go to your friend(s) that are in the similar scenario of needing a good place to live.

Step 5 is to find a modest house with X+1 number of bedrooms. X being the number of friends that are up for it. I found this step rather easy because me and my high school buddy went to the same college, and already needed a place. We got a large house, but it was kinda pricy. We asked our friends, 2 grils, and 1 guy(all fellow Sup Forums browsing otakus) in your position, except were in uni with a job, if they would like to move in. One gril moved in at first, then the other 2 eventually moved in.

We set up some house rules of no becoming bf/gf with one another, benefits are allowed, no staying up past 1:00 on weekdays unless for uni, and we all will split the rent proportionally to our pay. I pay ~25%

I suggest not pushing for people just because of how I did it (yet I didn't go NEET, I went straight to uni), and making friends to fulfill this is a terrible thing to do.

>work a deal with your parents to give you a weekly allowance of 125$.

LMAO as if they'd give me that per month

my normie parents want to kick me out for being a leech that will neve work.

It's technically 9-5, but I get lots of downtime to shitpost. I deal with a lot of Spanish speakers, so that part is actual work, but the rest is easy work.

And I was an asocial autist myself, and this job isn't that bad. Imo it's worse if you're face to face with the person.

Then get a job.
And I think if you told your parents you're going to uni away from the house, they'd be happy to.

okay normie let's say i get a job. And then what?

>after months of trying finally got a job interview and it's next week
>tfw I'll probably shit myself and fail

Wish I had a better pepe to represent anxiety

>if Sup Forums was in French I would have been fluent by now
No probably not
I'm not fluent im English either because all I learned was words like 'cuck', 'butthurt' or 'kike'
This is not a good place for learning a language

I often ignore calls and text a while later pretending like I missed it but lately I've been forcing myself to pick up and within a couple minutes it's comfortable and I'm okay talking like normal. I actually prefer talking face to face though. I always hated talking on the phone even when I was a sociable person.

>calling me a normie
As fucking if, I have the NEET knowledge, social skills, and interests, just live a non NEET lifestyle.

But otherwise, follow my steps loosely.
You will live a happier life, even if you don't have several roommates, 2 are female autists, and live in a large house and play Halo, Borderlands, or CoD every night. Trust me.

just put a buttplug in