Kill yourself

Livestream it

and live stream it

Why though.

with boobs like that?

What's your Snapchat? I want to say I've seated with a dead girl

Knock it off. You got some sexy tits. Post moar

Use a noose

You already have 2 more things to live for than I do.

No proof that it is intended for Sup Forums go kill yourself autistic faggot.

doesnt matter either way. We all die including our memorys so your life is no different than than anyone elses

Do a flip

my ex ruined my life. We were together for five years and he cheated on me with his ugly crack head boss. Now I'm pregnant with his baby.

timestamp on ass

you already had a thread with those tits earlier, send more than your two pics you have

Sweetheart, You're beautiful. Seriously. Don't listen to any of these asshole on Sup Forums. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sixteen chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

Let her die

Excuse this cabrones Señorita, they have lost the ability to communicate like normal human beigns.

>post bottom of feet please

Don't do it.
Please.

>talk me out of it

That sucks, but in the suck scale it's barely a 3/10.

You don't want to compare suffering with people in here, trust me.

"sixteen" chapel?

Try me user. This is just the tip of the iceberg for me. I grew up with a horrifically abusive father. My mom is currently dying of cirrhosis of the liver.

So your gonna leave your dying mom with your corpse? What a selfish cunt.

Then stop living under a mindset that you need love, love is too romanticize now this days. Just move on and live yourlife because right now you're living for him.

Before you do, can you take my virginity first? You have the chance to do something good in the world!

And how does that affect your daily life now faggot?

Ummm flashbacks chronic panic attacks???!! You really don't know shit nigger

Op where are you from

The states

You're sweet babe

pls show bottom of feet. Also I also am feeling suicidal so I know it really sucks - I also know that no one can talk you out of it it's something you have to decide and live with (no pun intended)

give skype

You're not really considering it, you're really asking for help.

So what has you down OP?

>chronic panic
Grow a pair and stop being a victim

How long have you been pregnant for?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw

Move to Canada. I'll treat you better than your fag got ex did. I have money and my own business. I'm 8/10. There's so many other guys on earth, 1 faggot isnt worth your life. You have his baby, go for child support and make him pay you for everything. You've got this femanon.

OP here if you still want to talk afterwards the thread has died.

[email protected]

:) I love canada

>sixteen chapel

>..talk me out of it

Why would I want to talk you out of it? Go for it. Life is not a winning proposition. You have a pistol? Ideally a .44 Magnum? Blow out your central nerve junction. You don't want to be half-assed about this.

maybe just an hero the baby and you'll have one less thing to worry about

he meant sixteen candles

9 weeks

Not OP, but aren't they expensive user? What ever happened to a nice warm bath and a razor blade? Or a noose? No one ever goes for the cheap classics anymore. Always using guns or expensive ass drugs.

Here's an idea. Why not abort the kid?

ohhhh right haha! :)

Okay OP, you life seems to kinda suck rn. Tbh there's not much you can about the shitty parts. A word of advice though. From personal experience sulking and wallowing in misserey has only served to bog me down further and lead me to make my life worse. So I propose you do this. Make the decision to abort or keep before the hormones set in (or before Lord Trump bans abortions), spend as much time with your mom as possible (it may seem painful now but you'll feel grateful for the time spent with her later), devorce that SOB husband/ bf (break up with if bf, semantics) and take half, use these negotiable feeings you power yourself into improving yourself. Do some overtime and make some extra cash. Do some running (makes you feel better due to hormones released and will make you hotter, though I am not saying you're ugly, just saying that anyone can improve) and make your husbando wish he never cheated with that skank. Maybe correct some bad eating habits while your at it. Perhaps pick up a new hobby like a sport or a new video game? Before you know it your life will feel better than before and you will feel more fulfilled with life as you have more than that shitty cheater.

The most important thing I have to say is don't get back with that fuck. I don't care if he's the greatest guy in the world, once a cheater always a cheater. That's something I've come to learn through personal experience and vicariously.

And I'm not trying to white knight but OP from what I see I think you're pretty attractive. I'd say any guy would be lucky to be with you. So moral of the story; despite cheating being a blow to the ole self image remeber that no matter who you are, someone is spanking it to images of you.

Negative feelings*

OP post tits or feet - getting a lot of attention at least give back a bit

Hello girl, I don´t exactly know why you want to kill yourself but let me tell you this
I am from mexico, from monterrey to be more precise, i am already 21 but i want to tell you the story of my life
When i was a little kid we were very poor, we had very little, i don´t remember much but we barely had to even eat, little by little we strive and grow a little, i got bullied since 2 grade up to 4th maybe there were only ahhhhh you know what? forget this i´m 21 already and my life got better since i started to grow mature, just don´t kill yourself, don´t do it there is a whole woirld waiting for you out there, maybe you think that life is meaningless and death is unevitable, life isn´t meaningless and everything that lives is designed to end, but that isn´t necesarilly bad, just go out there and live dammit, I´m dragging my fucking ass everyday working and earning money to pay my fucking university studies because i want to strive for the tomorrw, for the better, even if i´m lonely i know that the tomorrow will bring something new, you know my life isn´t easy, unlike many people im on of those guys that didn´t had any friends in his life, i´ve never seen my friends from the school or middle school, and the ones from middle school i barely see them because they are striving for the tomorrw too, i got bullied in my life,left alone,rejected and classified as a freak, still i learnt from my mistakes and now i am a real man striving for the tomorrow and in five years if God wants i´ll be a teacher with a title, will gain good money and i will remember all my hardships and say, ¨woah i can´t believe i´ve reached this far but i will not stop here i will go for more and i will raise my family with love and make sure my children have what i couldn´t had when i was their age¨so you see just look to the future, a future is not something given to you, a future is something you go out to look for, Never look back, live your life to the fullest.

>pretty attractive
We've only seen her tits. I'm pretty sure you'd need to see more than her tits to see issues attractive.

this

post feet before you do it

Very true user, I just like tits a lot.

Can't argue she has a nice pair, but what we really need to see is her ass.

Do eeet you fucking attention seeking whore!!!!!

IF this isn't b8, which I'm sure it is, just do it. Please do it. Remove you're attention seeking, narcissistic, self centered ass from the gene pool.

Fuck you, fuck your tits (which aren't even that great), fuck your greasy looking hair, fuck you.

Just do us all, with the thought of human preservation in mind, a favor and make sure you do it right the first time around. Otherwise we, the taxpayers, have to foot the bill. Please, oh please, I beg, make sure there's no coming back.

RIP in pieces OP. See you in hell when I get there.

>chronic panic attacks

Step the fuck over the ledge already and maybe if the fall don't kill you then you can change that to "chronic pain attacks" like some of us short straw drawing mother fuckers.

Come back when the pain hurts so bad your vision goes black and your fingers a toes go numb from censory overload.

Come back when all you want to do is pass out from the pain but your autonomic nervousystem won't even function properly enough to give you that sweet release.

Come back when you wake up in pools of your own in piss triggered from a pain flare ups in you sleep so bad you loose bladder control.

Come back when you have have ground your teeth down to numbs trying to fight through the pain.

You clearly don't value your own life enough to be worthy of it so for all those anons ot there like myself please fucking kill yourself you ungrateful unworthy piece of scum.

Somebody knows wtf I'm talking about here

>ctrl+f
>kitchen
>0 results
>inb4 if anything i'll be the one in the kitchen

Just finished my fifth of vodka. I think I might have enough courage to do this. I've got a shit ton of pills and some razors for my wrists

then post your fucking soles and tits first good god

Nice boobies though.

Lying sack of fuck. If you finished that much vodka, you wouldn't be typing coherent sentences on Sup Forums

If you're real you'll cam up for us somewhere and do some shit for us, OP.

Op i feel you, i just got dumped so she could go and sleep with other guys freely. But i still hope for a person to come and fill in the void she has left.
If you need someone to be physically there, i'm willing to leave everything behind for a while to go out and help you

get him back by having an abortion.

I'm an alcoholic dickwad I'm used to drinking this much

If you are going to, at least show pussy first.

But in all seriousness you really think that little of yourself that you're considering ending it because a guy cheated on you? Quit being retarded and carry on with your life, there will be other possibly better guys.

That isn't getting him back you dumbass, that's just murdering a child for no fucking reason.

But the world has a shortage of good breasts, so it'd be a pity if you ruined yours.
*tips fedora*

that should do it.

>murdering
>child
pffft.
yeah, and i committed genocide when i used RAID on the beehive out back

Why? And I mean why talk you out of it, not why are you doing it?

So why are you having a kid that will just ruin your life again? It's time to move on and get an abortion.

so killing herself will let the child live? The kid probably already has FAS. Congratulations, your the dumbest fucking white knight on Sup Forums.

Not camming
Not killing self
Just seeking attention here on Sup Forums
Move along, folks

He was truly the love of my life, my soul mate, my equal and it was all a lie. I don't know who I am anymore.
Or what to do with myself

>Getting an abortion is immoral
>Unless I kill both of us

Fucking pick one. Is your decision actually based on what the clump of cells deserves or what you tell yourself about yourself?

Its not a kid, and it will only die eventually after suffering through life making up for having a single mom so he will most likely have to work through high school and tank his grades because of that, which will forever ruin his chances of getting a legit college degree and a job making enough to retire on. The other option is joining the military and risking getting shot up because of decisions made by cottenheaded politicians who care only about their lifetime pension.

Post your pussy before you an hero

Also, nice tits.

you could....post feet and tits?

and he wasn't your soulmate or he wouldn't have left - he was a person that used you and made you feel good until they found something else. So that sucks but don't give him more credit than he deserves here

>I don't know who I am anymore.
It sounds like you never had an independent (see. real) identity in the first place.

Do what you want and don't be such a wishy washy fuck, that's how you'll know who you are.

>assuming i want her to kill herself

OP needs to turn her fucking life around, quit drinking like a retard and bring her child in the world. What kind of weak shit mentality must you have to want to kill yourself because your bf cheated.

Lolololol this nigga. Check emmm!!!!!!!@$@

Check

Smokin a cig to calm my nerves then gonna do it

Here, my sons. Check em

Post pen0r

Checkd

Ever consider that not having any self worth or identity is why he cheated in the first place? Value yourself, be independent, don't be too submissive, men like those qualities in women.

If anything just take what happened as a indication that you need some self improvement.

this is what way too many women tell themselves and then tell their partners over and over getting them to agree. this kind of shit is fucking retarded and men need to quit ever letting the special snowflake scenario play out. you really think people are meant to be with one person even though all the evidence has always leaned in the other direction? fuck you

LG da OG?!?

Goodbye Sup Forums you were always good to me I've been a btard for years this the last you'll see of me

Fuck his best friend.

Or a sibling if he has one.