White males are the most desired race by asian women and white women

>white males are the most desired race by asian women and white women
Feels pretty good tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e#.3b5xkgjrz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Latinas!

Bump.

Also, daily reminder that niggers are subhuman.

Go out and hit on some Asian, white, or Hispanic girls, Sup Forums, because they want that pink dick!

>Y-yes, goyim! R-race mix with subhumans, and spawn identityless, rootless, mud-blooded children. Down with the white race, goy!
Fuck off.

After cock carasel when tbey want to settle

>latina
Looks part nigger to me. No thanks, I don't want mystery meat children. I'd bang her, but she's no waifu.

Or you could look at this in a positive way, and see that the Asian and Hispanic races are so subservient to the culture that they find themselves in that they want to become white. Nobody's forcing you to do anything, weirdo. I'm trying to have a positive thread here, I don't want to argue with you. Enjoy your lifetime access to beautiful white women.

>wanting to become white
>white

Also, thanks for the fap material. Have some tits.

To each their own! Would you prefer an Asian or white waifu?

You're welcome!

Not really into gooks. I admire their culture, and intelligence, but not their looks. Besides the only point in having a waifu is to raise children, and I'd never allow myself to produce mixed-race abominations.

Source?

That's fine.

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e#.3b5xkgjrz

Posting white girls since you guys prefer them. Fine by me!

There's truly few things tastier than a pale girl's pink butthole and pussy

>implying asian/white mix isn't god-tier

That's what I'm fucking talking about

one in a million outliers

looks kind of weird for dudes though. Remember Elliot Rogers? Idk.

She'd look even better if both of her parents were white. Also, she'd fit in better with either culture if both of her parents were of the same race. Humans are tribal, and mongrels struggle to fit in. Race-mixing should be discouraged in all instances.

Hey I got trips!

I'm German and Assyrian and I don't feel like I belong to either culture despite being 100% Caucasian. Truthfully I'd prefer 100% of either or.

you must be pretty boring

Actually genetic variety leads to more beneficial outcomes. For example the extreme end being inbreds.

No. Consider the long-term ramifications upon society.

there are already over 20 different kinds of whites to mix with without creating abominations

biracial people hate themselves and are seriously fucked in the head

Maybe we should just castrate ugly people like you and the niggers, then everyone left can breed QT white girls with an exotic allure

I'm a 7/10 according to a thread I made on Sup Forums a while ago. You're probably a dirty nigger yourself, butthurt that you can't get any "white wiminzz". Stay salty, negro. You'll have to settle for your own baboon women. Eat shit.

the only question left to solve is why aren't they interested in *you*

Topkek

Way to not understand anything about genetics. Your line of reasoning would only make sense if we were talking about 1000 whites interbreeding. There's many millions of us, ergo your point is invalid.

Don't make me laugh, you coal-burning slut. What's the matter, daddy issues?

Absolutely true

bump

Thanks bro! Just trying to uplift and give confidence to fellow white guys.

Eh, fuck it. Probably enough people have seen it. OP abandoning thread, bye.