Why the USA have so many niggers? It's ironic

Why the USA have so many niggers? It's ironic.

slavery

They bought them, opened the box and now they can't return them.

Funny how the USA is one of the raciests countrys in the world but at the same time is the most niggered country of the western

13% of the population in America is black

50% of the crimes are committed by niggers in America

That's really fucking sad. On top of that, they are most likely to be living in poverty, uneducated, doing drugs, and unemployed. Listen to a few mainstream rap songs made by niggers; it's all about drugs and gang violence to them. Most of them grow up without a father raising them, and then they become just like their fathers and abandon their children. The cycle fucking continues.

Look at Detroit and Chicago.

That's just the majority of the blacks in America. I understand that there are some amazing black people who aren't living like niggers and I'd like to see more of those types of people.

The Western Hemisphere in general has a lot of Africanized diaspora. They were needed for agricultural work in tropical/sub-tropical conditions. The average americoon is actually far more deeply rooted in America than the average white Americans. They were used as the feds game changer to establish it's unquestioned power on the way to becoming a superpower. This is why the feds take such good care of them.

Thanks for that. That's actually a good post. Thanks Lori

Yeah, right. Rey going to a mudslime country and declaring your whiteness.

The US is all blacked.com

Black men don't willfully abandon their children. Black women have bought into (((feminism))) to the greatest degree, short sighted as they are. So they betray their brothers for the Jew at every turn for short term gain. I think that slowly may be starting to change, but am not sure. Black family structure was intact prior to the 70's rise of feminism during the brief Pax Americana.

The spics are the real problem

American racism is different from euro/international racism against blacks. Though it all tends to be rife with ignorance, the euro version is pure ignorance. Facts aren't racist, even though you may not like the facts, and American "racists" spout accurate facts not often but far more often than their euro counterparts who entirely just regurgitate the false hyperbolic stereotypes they have heard and have almost zero actual living exposure to American blacks. American racist are not nearly as bad, because sometimes they're not wrong, and sometimes they do know what they're talking about.

Sandnigger here. Who's worst, niggers or Mexicans?

At what latitude do niggers end and sandniggers begin?

The sand is the main factor

Ironic result of slavery + welfare

What about the Sahel. The line is blurry.

bitch u mad mf ugly b looking like the little ginger kid from little einstein kill urself btch ill shoot u mf ass meet me irl fuck outta here wicho dorito ass shaped head btch albino gorilla lookin ass mf ill flame u dumb spotty white pizza shaped head lookin elongated ass nose marshmallow man crusty ass mf self right here btch

I don't know my man. I'm Arabic but i was basically raised in the USA. My family won't give a shit about islam

Bad pasta

Yeah that's bullshit. A huge portion of them are in prison. A lot of them are deadbeats. Black women are just slutty and stupid and get pregnant young by guys with no prospects, it's not feminism, it's plain old being terrible at life.

>not even American
>asking which type of American is worse

You gotta go back to haji land goat fucker.

This. And after they gave life to the little nigglet they dont do anything else for a living

K

Mexican States of Nigeria
Good luck with that, cuck.

Look at the stats. The rise in crime and broken homes coincided with. The pill, roe v. wade, no fault divorce, the war on drugs, and the welfare and child support bullshit, they were given incentives to destroy their families. It was orchestrated by the CIA to destroy the black power movement at the time, which the fed saw as a legit national security/status quo threat.

Black families used to be intact back when America had real jobs before it was switched over to a service economy so that women could prosper at the expensive of future male generations.

We've been doing fine without you. Please, go back to your side of the water, if anything go invade Europe with your brethren, and talk shit over there before we bin laden your ass.

>we binladen your ass
Bitch, im in your country

Exactly MY country, so don't talk shit. Do you have any idea how many Mexicans and niggers have died for this country.