Celeb thread: anything welcome let's start off with some Lizzie in here

Celeb thread: anything welcome let's start off with some Lizzie in here

Bump

MOre

yes please

such a fantastic ass

Heard a Britney Spears tape got leaked on lad anyone have a link

Not a fappening thread user. Asks in the other happening thread they would know more about ut

That 1998 10 second "BJ" video

Never gotten hard from ms blunt. Change me user

Done some lewd things for this girl

Like what user?

Emily Blunt isn't bad but probs only like 7/10

FUCK its hilarious how much she actually looks like this lol

For starters I jerked off a lot in cams for older men while looking at her. Came buckets and the men would love it. Even after I came and that feeling of disgust sets in I just look at her while I have cum all over my chest and stomach sometimes even my face. I have more stories of other things I've done but I don't know if there's interest

Definitely interested user

You've lived more then anyone ITT, Id like some moar plox

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman a-and I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man t-to have her...

When I turned 18 I responded to a craigslist as in where two older men would do nothing but edge and finger my prostate for hours on end. I would say I came over to their house and was played with for five hours straight until they let me cum buckets. Then collected it

Lived more than anyone in what way?

Also here

Damn that's really hot user.. keep going if you have more, worth the wait to hear stories like this

Id move the fucking Earth for VJuice

Cheryl is 11/10

Jizz life is right life

Who?

Lots of stories if I'm not in school I'm probably getting my cock sucked. Longest I've gone is probably eight or nine hours in a chair at this old guys house. We used up a lot of lube and the leather seat we used was drenched by the end of the night. When I came we both measured it and I hit at least two three feet away from the couch kek

Damn right. She goes for young cock now too.

It is user very much so. I edge like crazy that's why the men online who see me are amazed

Ellie Goulding.

You like?

Thats amazing

Would have loved to seen that couch.. some really hot stuff

For some reason, yes

Pretty drenched up. We laughed it off after. He licked a little bit of it. There were just times where her video tape me while I edged my self while he has a projector on his house for celebs. I always asks for Lizzie lol

let's get some Hayley Atwell

Go on, have a wank.

god yes

anyone see iggys new shit?

Wish I had someone who I could do this with..

Nice legs yo

It's pretty easy life user. I can just text these guys whenever I'm horny and most of the time one or two would be ready to suck me. They always have something new they want to try. I can tell more stories if interested

Fit bird.

I'll be here until you're out of stories to tell c:

I-I'm s-so sorry g-good s-sir you d-don't have s-such a-a beautiful m-mistress l-like this... She i-is v-very s-special an-and I know I'm v-very l-lucky...

Favorites would be the time they would edge me and let me cum in a cup then drink it. There was also a time the two guys held up my legs and stroke my cock so I can cum on my own face

Would you drink the cum or they did? Also the second story is really hot

"celeb" thread

No joke

They would most of the time but there are times where I have myself. The second story was basically them edging me at like three in the morning waking up with a morning wood and they just happened to be awake. Came into their house wearing basketball shorts but no underwear (rule of ours) and edged me until like seven in the morning. When I was shaking begging to cum the bug held up my legs and the other started stroking faster and said to open my mouth. Basically came in my own mouth and the leftovers they licked off me

I love you stutter bro

Doutzen is so hot

It did say anything welcome user. But I could stop if you like

Go on.

Damn these are so hot I'm getting off to them... now I just need to find someone

Which one you like the most user?

I like the second one the most

Anyone have more of her?

These guys are some hardcore cock lovers. They were willing to edge me all those hours and drink my cum afterwards

Definitely sounds like they love cock.. wish I could do this to someone or other way around ;c

>dat sly Lizzy smile while I read drink my cum afterwards

oh user

Bumpy

god no

don't tell me she took a selfie of her and it

jfc, she's perfect.

what're you laughing at

Any man starting with 5ft

Thank y-you g-good s-sir; I-I know I-I d-don't deserve m-my m-mistress... H-How c-could anyone very average l-like m-me, n-not f-famous o-or beautiful o-or wealthy, ever b-be w-worthy of s-such a-a world class beauty l-like her...

How are you Tay?

Whos got some selena Gomes?

Aren't you the butthole who said people hate you because you emotionally manipulated her by being dicked in the head or something?

dat flat ass

hey user

Get happy about what?

That explains why you're happy

How are you so cute

I'm fine, and you?

I'm fine here too, was looking to cum in this thread but there's no one posting so it looks like these gifs will have to do ;)

i demand ivanka and melania
#maga bitches

I love how she stopped talking about all that body positivity bullshit once she stopped being fat and has now reverted to being yet another Hollywood slut.

She's the best Olsen.

Pretty lewd of you to do it..

I'd like to use my Blunt instrument on dat ass, also check thos trips.