Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Let's talk about whatever is on your mind. Come on, let it out. Vent. You'll feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0X0HhgO2yDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ripped the tenant of my finger and now it's fucked, it's actually depressing just looking at it

how did you do that?

I'm so depressed and lonley. I wish I could kill myself but I'm a coward. Tha thats on my mind pretty much every waking moment.

Why are you lonely? Do you have any friends or acquaintance?

shes emotionally abusive and constantly threatening suicide, her parents wont let her move out and instead beat her, and whatever happiness ive felt in the past 2 years is overshadowed by the fact that i cant be happy with her around

Elaborate please. That obviously isn't a healthy relationship, but you shouldn't put other people in front of yourself.

3 years, and only the first one was happy. she noticed my worsening mood and blamed herself, but said if i leave that shed commit suicide. Her parents abuse her physically and verbally, and they ruin any chance she gets to move out, or get a job. From what ive seen they use her as an outlet, and she uses me as an emotional punching bag. In the beginning, i tried to help. I got her to seek therapy and got her to stop cutting her wrists, but shes too much and i cant handle this anymore. Only problem is i dont want her to die, because im not a sick fuck. The cops know about her because her family has said she "isnt quite right in the head" (which is actually pretty true, cause shes bipolar as fuck and a total sociopath) but that means cops dont take her seriously anymore, and ive tried calling them and they said theyd handle it, but did nothing (im assuming they recognized the address) so yea

last week i had a cold for the entire week. this week i had strep throat. it hurts to swallow. my nose is runny. im taking the medicine but its only getting my slightly better

all i want is to feel normal. not even happy or good, just not shit

i no longer recognize myself in mirrors. i dont know what it is, but the person i look at isnt me.

Yes but no one I can connect with or share my real feelings with without being made fun of or them feeling bad for me.

That's a really shitty situation and I'm very sorry. You're correct when you say you're an emotional punching bag.

How old is she? Her parents should have nothing to do with her moving out or getting a job? If you both are unhappy, save yourself the heartache and end it now. There's the threat of her committing suicide, and obviously you don't want that..But come on man. I assume you're young..Don't waste hers or your young years being unhappy with someone.

Also my motivation is pretty much zero so finding new friends isn't gonna work. Can you kill me?

I'm sorry. I hope you feel better.

Please elaborate. I often feel the same way.

That's a common feeling, whether people admit it or not. Why would people make fun of you or feel bad for you?

I'm close to having the power to shift history's direction and day by day I am becoming more angry.

tendon*. just thought you might want to not sound like a retard IRL if you feel like telling anyone else

People don't understand depression and they think I'm just being a pussy or they just feel sorry for me Idk how to explain the feeling sorry part. Can you kill me please.

I was depression free for 2 weeks, it was cool I found a job. Now it's been 2 days I returned in a depression state, I feel cursed and miserable

shes 18, im 19, and yea, they shouldnt, but they do anyway. And i would, except i know that she will leave a note blaming me and there will be lies involved and i dont want to be known in my small town as the guy who made his girlfriend commit suicide.

in reality i know this has a lot to do with me being a massive pussy, but i dont want to draw all the atention to me, i just want to go back to my reclusive life...my current plan is to switch to an out of state college and just tell her that long distance wont work, and then ill just cut all contact, since ive been looking at a better college anyway

Elaborate please.

Depression is a terrible thing. Obviously, you aren't a pussy..Does anything in particular trigger your depression? How long have you felt this way? No, I wouldn't kill you even if I could. You have repairs to make.

Wow 2 weeks! How did you do that?

I don't know, I am kind of bipolar
There are no triggers

Have you spoken to a therapist about it? What makes you feel depressing, in particular?

"They shouldn't, but they do anything" is something I connect with entirely. I know what you mean by saying that. It's hard to make the right decision sometimes. You aren't a pussy for caring about someone, even yourself, and being hesitate about acting.

I was in a similar situation, and finally got fed up to the point where I just said "fuck it" and broke up..It was the best thing I've ever done and opened several doors for the both of us. I understand your hopelessness and your "way out" via college, but you need to do this for you and her.

I haven't been happy in six plus years I'm only 24 and for those six years I've tried 8 diffrent medicines talked to a therapist and have been put into a mental institution (chapter 15) nothing helps I'm just hoping to die everyday. I've moved to a diffrent state, I've tried a more relaxing job. Life is meaninglessness and I do t think I'll ever be convinced otherwise. I wanna be happy for one day that's all I'm asking. Sorry for being a faggot I bottle up these feelings.

Do you take any medicine?

Well, I fucked up. I used to know so much when I was little and I loved learning. I was starting to become a nerd with advanced classes and stuff. But the bullying...I swear to you anons, it's like the universe wanted to get me. Everyone always made fun of me for no reason. Being a spic I never went through racism but it's the sheer will of others wanting to feel superior. By 2nd grade I gave up a but. But 4th grade I completely gave up on math. By 8th grade every class and freshman year as well. Now, I can't do 4th grade math. Honestly, I'm an idiot now. I used to know so much I impressed teachers and other students with my knowledge. Now I'm at the bottom of the class. How the hell do I live like this? I want to succeed but idiots never do.

You seem very convinced there isn't any hope whatsoever. You seem very set in your ways of just giving up. Not saying you're giving up out of cowardice, but given up because you haven't had any other reason but to.

Try simple things. Go out of your way, as hard as it may be, to help someone. An old person load groceries into their car, right a letter to a stranger, volunteer, or even simply go through a walk or explore somewhere you've never been.

I know that all sounds like horse shit, cliche, typical things you hear a billion times..but listen just this once and do those things.

Don't apologize for spilling your feelings..You aren't a faggot for having emotion and I respect you for actually venting, if only over the internet to a stranger. Your outreach proves your worth and your want for a better life.

Parents have about 20 animals that normally you would find in the woods. Think Deer and shit, they are old and poor. Worried when they pass I will have to deal with this shit. Kinda thinking of sneaking home and cutting the fence.

I know that feeling user.

I have spoken to a therapist, the mofo is convinced that it comes from a surround thing

He prescribed me antidepressant for a month, I felt no differences.

When I told him, he prescribed me an other antidepressant that almost made me kill myself as they induce strong physical pain and developped very dark ideas that I've never had had before.

Nothing makes me feel depressed, I just suddenly enter the void. I can hear bad news, good news, be sleeping or anything, from my experience, entering the void has no triggers, same as exiting the void

i know...i know but i cant bring myself to do it. Shes so happy when im around, and when i put on a fake smile, and i know that at this point in her life, im the only thing she has. she had no friends, no social life, she barely even has internet. She uses MY iphone 4 with that always has to be plugged in, and uses her neighbors wifi...whenever i seriously consider breaking it off, she gives me the biggest smile and hug, and i just cant

You aren't an idiot, and I'm sorry for your bullying. Are you bullied for just being hispanic? The grades you make in school, whether due to bullying or whatever, isn't an indicator of your intelligence level. Is the bullying itself the thing that is holding you back from succeeding in class?

It never to late to learn my dude unless you get some brain injury that mentally retards you. Seriously fuck those people putting you down. Fuck impressing everyone else learn for yourself.

man is looking for a stable gig too much to ask for these days, or what?

fuck...

I felt so miserable once that I went to a therapist that prescribed me antidepressant for a month

I absolutely felt no difference. When I told him, he prescribed me new antidepressant treatment that I quit 2 days later as I could feel my brain melting and started to have very strong suicide thoughts

I've been bullied for everything so much I'm immune now. It's not currently happening anymore but one that hit me hard in my self esteem was this Asian fuck who mocked me for having F's in my classes and calling me an idiot. Corky fucker got shot months ago and dies so I guess it isn't my problem anymore but I don't know if I'll ever catch up. The only thing I'm good at is English, although not typing it here.

That's a crappy situation and I'm sorry you're going through it. Are these animals loved pets?

I'm sorry. Nobody deserves depression.

Maybe try a different therapist. I'm sorry about your dark thoughts, You don't deserve that. I'm glad you didn't kill yourself. I have a friend who reminds me of you and my heart breaks for him because I know it isn't his fault.

That's heartbreaking. I empathize with you and I know what you mean in a sense. Do you love her?

my mom is the reason both me and my sister have depression, but im scared to get antidepressants because my sister now has extremely weak and brittle bones, and my mom makes fun of her for it

i am can are am having to wish believing into the things i've always wanted to be. you are my friend. you are not my brother, my friend.

>Do you love her?
I ask myself that everyday. And every day it changes, some days i love her so much it hurts, and other days it hurts so much i just want to leave and never come back

You have my brother patience.

I am tired of seeing therapists, I am tired of everything

Thanks for contributing.

Preach. I just graduated from university with an engineering degree. I'm 28 years old and looking for a job. I spend my nights asking Sup Forums to spill their heart so I can talk with them. Hopefully something works out for the both of us soon!

I, and others that aren't trying to show off in front of others, respect you for wanting and striving to learn more. Luckily, you live in the information age where you have great access for information. Maybe try khan academy for math and other things? Buy or download books? Just try your best in school. When you graduate from high school, go to a university and you'll be rid of those shit heads.

Another thing which I guess is off topicis placement testing. Seriously how are people in America supposed to succeed with this shit practically deciding our future?

University has been getting extremely lonely. I just wish my social anxiety could just die so I can meet some people without having a fucking nervous breakdown.

I understand why you might think I'm giving up out of cowardice but personally I feel exhausted at the amount of effort I've put in to trying to fix myself with nothing to show for it. I really do want a better life but nothing is working. Thanks for letting me vent.

That's fucked up. You don't need antidepressents to make improvements. Maybe talk to a therapist with your sister?

wat.

I know that feeling completely. I have to ask myself if everyone feels this way and tricks themselves..I don't think so for some reason.

You're in a terrible situation, and something has to give. You said you're unhappy and I believe that. I think you should talk to your parents or a close friend or something who maybe understands. Spill your heart to them.

Keep fighting for a joyful life. You deserve it.

I want to talk about how depressed I am. No one really gives a fuck though.

I guess you can here user, hell, I'm doing it rn. Take advantage of it.

I was second to last in my high school class, Went to technical school for 4 years (yes, a 2 year school) and eventually got a 2 year degree in computer programming, took one more year of extra shit, and transferred to a university for Chemical Engineering and here I am, sitting here talking to you guys and hopefully helping anyone who I can. Elementary, Middle, and High school are bullshit. Obviously, Do the best you can..but You dont' have to get into university right after high school if it isn't possible. It isn't the end of the world. Placement testing is horse shit, but is only useful at face value. Do great things. Learn for yourself.

I hear you. I'm sorry. Maybe try baby steps? Do you have any friends or acquaintances at university at all?

I'm trying to quit smoking, and they say that going cold turkey is best, but that's not what i am doing.

This is why I made this thread. I want you to spill your heart and thoughts out. Let's talk about your depression, if you'd like.

Right, they gave me this one pill that made me go psychotic, I felt so wired and insane that I had to call off work and go into the doctors. Fuck pills none of the pills they gave me worked.

I miss her /b. More then she will know. And I can't talk to her about it cause it's been 2 years. I don't know how she feels or remembers anything. I'm so lost right now. I feel like I will never find someone like her again...

It makes you feel a bit better for a few minutes till the depression takes over again.

Alright, thanks user. Your journey gives me confidence that maybe it isn't too late.

You do you. If you think you can wean yourself off more power to ya! Going cold turkey can be very difficult.

I've have been suffering with depression for almost a decade. I feel like it has something to do with a need for acceptance. From anyone. I look for it in all the wrong people and end up getting hurt. Women and men alike. I end up pushing everyone away because I can't seem to find the right kind of emotion to display at the proper time. I tend to think about stuff to much and create situations in my head that never happened. I end up acting on those made up situations and alienating people even more. when your 26 people just kind of stop wanting to try to help you and instead out up with you because they don't want to deal with your suicide. Wich there is no point of doing anyway because I feel like life is meaningless. So dying is meaningless as well. Thanks for listening.

If its a mallet finger it can be easily fixed

No, I don't. Only made one friend my entire life and he moved away years ago. I tried going to an café during open mic night to try and get myself out in public, but every second of it was hell. My stress levels are through the roof on a daily basis, and I feel like there's no escape except for vidya and here.

Quitting smoking sucks. Especially while driving, after drinking, at fun events, etc. Good luck!

That's fucking terrible and I'm sorry. I haven't experienced what you've gone through, but I wish you the absolute best.

Bad breakups are absolutely terrible. The first big relationship, you'll give 100% to yourself..but once you get your heart smashed, you will never again. You will get over it, because time works that way. And you'll find someone else. It doesn't seem like it right now, but it will. Just try to live your life normally.

You have no idea how happy I am to know that one of these threads I made actually somewhat helped someone. I promise you it isn't too late. Just try your best in school, fuck everyone else. After high school college is a completely different ballpark. There aren't as many try hard smug cunts, and you can find people who you relate to so much easier.

I'm going cold turkey with masterbating and it so difficult, it's only been 5 days and it's only getting harder each day. No pun intended but lol

I miss having a dog lick my balls and asshole while i jerk off

/  {  ,。 ''´             `'' 、  } ∧
          /   .:乂/  ´ /    ‘,  ヽ  \_ン:.  ∧       い
          {  .::::::/   / /    ‘,   ‘,   ヽ:::..   }
          ∨...:::::/ ./ / ┼- i  -┼‐ ‘, ‘, V::::... /        っ
         γ\_ ′' ゙∥ /! l  l |  ト、  i | ‘ ',__,ノヽ
          {   ::f l l∥ /土l_l_」l_|土‐」」 :| | | !:::.  }       た
          j . :::| | Lィ丐珥ミ     丐珥ミk|_| | |::::  {    な
   は    r‐' __ノ| 'ー| 乂辷シ     乂辷シ ノ!  ト。_`っ     い
           ̄´|  | . . .|o、、、、          、、、、 !  |  |     に
   じ         l l |. : . .!            ∪. : . | ∧
            ∥ ∨. : ト、     -      人. : :,′ ∧    が
   ま     /  .::::∨. :|:::>。. _____ .。<:::| . :/::  、∧
         /  .:::::::∨ |::::::i|:::::::}   {::::::|i::::::::|. :ハ:::.   、}
    る    /    ノ::::::::::∨',::∥_::ノ    '、::乂:::::i :ハ     \
        (   / :::::::::∧ }ー、_,二ー─二,_ノー{∥:::|        )

Also, I have a 16 yr old girl at work that has become smitten w/ me. And idk what to do about it,

I have lived normally for ever user. Some nights I just feel like should have done something else. It was my first relationship and I didn't know what to do or say. All I ever said was I love you to her, she said it back but I guess one day she didn't
I'm so fucked up right now I'm just sitting here thinking about nothing

There is this one girl that I love, the only problem is that she is lesbian, we both have similarities, we get a long well together. I make here laugh, we laugh together. I want her. I feel like she loves me back, but she said she is lesbian, I am just so confused I don't know what to do, I love this girl. I feel like she is the one that actually understands who I am as a person. I haven't asked her out or anything, I love her and I feel like she loves me back but I just don't know what to do. I need help with this.

You remind me of my friend who has explained very similar thoughts and expressions. He's 27 years old and we've spoken several times. The best I can do for him is talk to him when he is feeling down. If there is one thing I would want him to know more than anything else is that I love him, He's a terrific person despite his terrible illness and emotions towards things. It's not his fault, and there are good times to be had . The same goes for you.

I commend you for trying to go out. That would be a difficult place to get yourself in public. Baby steps! Try going for a walk, read a book out in public and get fresh air, Make an extra step to be more than normal nice to the cashier or whoever is helping you with your groceries/items at a store. These all build on social skills that will seep there way into all events.. These seem like such arbitrary and small things, but they help!

Alright user, well gotta sleep. Thanks for everything, I really hope I succeed in life and I wish luck to you as well. Btw, I want to become an Oncologist.

Just wait 2 years for that tight puss

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

What if there is a god like being out there? What he isn't sure where he came from or knows the answers. What if he has a god he prays to?

I feel you man, I've had it for over 6 years. I'm impressed you've lasted a decade. I'm there with ya on life being meaningless. Sorry I can't give you advice just know you aren't alone.

Hahaha 16 is legal here

Kind words from you user. Unexpected that I'd get the feels here.

Man, I wish there was a way I could extend my arm and tell you I know exactly what you mean. If I were in your shoes and I heard "just give it time" i'd tell myself to fuck off because I don't know what I'm talking about. But I promise you, it will get better. It's a horrible feeling and a terrible situation. The only advice I can tell you is to try to talk to more girls/get laid/flirt, just act normal as possible, and make self improvements..work out, learn programming, read books, etc.

Self improvement is the best form of revenge.

I'm not trying to sound like a cunt, but are you positive she's a lesbian and isn't going through one of those "stages" that high school / college girls do for attention? No disrespect meant, whatsoever.

That's a strange situation. I guess for right now, just try to go out with her and spend more time with her..maybe she'll open up one way or the other to make it absolute certain?

It will never get better. But I imagine one day I just won't care enough anymore.

moved into a new country, everything seems so different. I don't really know how to make friends and everytime I try it feels so awkward especially since I have social anxiety. This makes me so depressed. I just hope I can suck it up till I graduate.

I recomend you study their culture. It's probably them who feel nervous around you. Try to blend in. Read a book or study their history.

I have a lazy ass millennial son that doesn't do shit except play video games and watch tv. Getting fucking sick of the lazy do nothing generation.

Are there always this kind of venting threads here? Or am I just lucky today? I like this anything thread.

Dad? Is that you? Jk, but yeah that's me. Only like this when I have nothing better to do though.

Yup this is something we will have to live with the rest of our lives. I doubt within our lifetime there will be a cure.

Then do what you have to do to be the best fucking Oncologist in the world. I wish you the best of luck.

You're absolutely welcome. I wish and hope the best for you.

I'm getting sick of sex offender lists. It used to be for truly sick fucks. Now they put anyone on them no matter what you actually did.

She said she was a lesbian/asexual, it is high school, she said she started being lesbian about 2 years ago, I don't think she had a girlfriend what so ever before, a lot of times each day, she will wrap her arm around my arm, I also felt like I noticed her being less touchy I would say with her girlfriends(not relationship girlfriend), there is a dance later this month, I feel like asking her to go to it, but I got that lingering fear you know?

I'm going to, but the things she says are... uncommon for a 16 yr old to say

I am sorry you feel that way.

Exchange student? Is there a club or maybe a social event that will put you in touch with others from the same nationality as you?

Thank you.

I'm sorry. Maybe try some things that you can both participate in or understand why he doesn't feel the need to excel or do other things? There could be deeper things going on than just laziness.

Not sure. I don't think so. I make them every now and again. I know what it's like to be low and how helpful simply just venting can be.

Have you attempted to apply yourself in other things you may be interesting in? Programming, writing a book, math, etc?

I somewhat agree. Obviously if you hurt a child or did something heinous you should be on it..but if you're 18 or 19 and had sex with your 17 year old gf, that's bullshit.

Lucky sevens chekd

I see them often this is the first I've joined in on. This site surprises you sometimes with actual human connection. Probably cause 90% of us are sad/outcasts.

I don't know you or your situation..but I have known "lesbians" in high school that have simply been "lesbians" for the attention of simply being gay. I'm not saying she isn't gay, or has sexual attraction for women, but I feel a lot of times, especially in high school, where attention is to be had for being gay that it could very well be exaggerated. Ask her out to the dance..What do you have to lose?

Good! i'm glad I'm not the only asshole on this site making these things. Thank you for joining.

youtu.be/0X0HhgO2yDE

thanks for the advice, I think maybe its me, I tried to show interests in what people generally like but man, I still feel lonely

Kinda long but its really stressing me out today.
>be me
>work with 9/10 married chick
>don't think anything of it as she's married and there are other, single, girls at work
>date one of the single girls for a little while and then break up
>I don't date much since I'm an emotional retard so it fucks me up
>married woman swoops in and starts talking to me and helping me through it
I'm 21 and married chick is 19, thought I should add that
>become best friends over the next month or so
>married chicks husband is in the army and deployed
>whenever we hang out she lies to him about who she's with and what she's doing
>after about a month of hanging out we both know we like each other and there is obvious sexual tension
>married chick asks me to come over one night
>no one else is at her apartment
>first time are ever really alone together
>we decide to watch a movie but I "fell asleep" soon after it started
>not long after she just turns it off and pretends to sleep too
>a few minutes go by before she grabs takes my arm and pulls it over her so I'm cuddling her
>we both know the other is awake but waiting for the other to do something
>I told her before hand I wouldn't do anything since she was married
>eventually I can tell she is getting impatient, she starts rubbing and squeezing my arm
>I held her a little tighter is all and she suddenly turned and kissed me
>we end up making out and groping each other for a while before she stops, pulls her shirt down and without a word turns over and goes to bed
>we talk about it the next day
>I tell her I don't want to do anything if she is still married
>she tells me that she already wants a divorce and is going to file for one when her husband comes home
>I still say no and things are left at that, for a while
>a couple weeks later, the beginning of December and she goes on a small vacation to see family
>gets into huge fight with husband over the phone and then comes to see me afterwards
Cont..

I will ask her out to the dance, thank you for you're time.

Go on...

Something that's been on my mind a lot lately:

I was born in the nineties and from what I've observed of people my age is that we've all experienced an oversaturation of culture. People my age don't have the "I've got it all figured out" attitude, like older people have told me they had when they were my age, but more like a "There's nothing *too* figure out" mentality. Like we're all 80 years old and looking back on our lives and saying "I did it," when in reality we haven't even scratched the surface. I'm a decently smart dude, not super smart. I'm of average attractiveness, average everything basically, but I suffer from a huge case of choice paralysis when it comes to choosing a major or having a plan or deciding what I actually want to do in life, and A LOT of people my age are in the exact same predicament. I hope there's an older user that can say they had the same thoughts in their early twenties, but even if not, I just hold on hope that I figure something out. I don't want to work in call centers for the rest of my life.

Our time is eachothers. Good luck.

Where the fuck did you get that picture of me!