Feminists are now giving away free vibrators and butt plugs to "liberate women"

Feminists are now giving away free vibrators and butt plugs to "liberate women"

sexyliberation.org

why/how do gender studies circle jerks come up with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/cassie360i/closing-the-orgasm-gap-with-sex-toys-2vf4p?utm_term=.ynPX8aa1x#.myazoVV31
sexyliberation.org/products/automatic-male-masturbator
buzzfeed.com/cassie360i/closing-the-orgasm-gap-with-sex-toys-2vf4p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont ask questions about free shit, faggot

muh liberation gibs me dat toys

Ordering a whole bunch to use for pranks. Always wanted too but they're too expensive. Thanks OP!

yea cuz a vibrator is going to cuddle them and give them the basic affection every human being needs.

i mean is the feminists end game to eliminate the human race? or to create a race of sociopathic serial killers from being raised with no fathers.

not sure what good declaring war on half of the sex you need to make the planet function is

buzzfeed.com/cassie360i/closing-the-orgasm-gap-with-sex-toys-2vf4p?utm_term=.ynPX8aa1x#.myazoVV31

this is actually really important for women's sexual health..

did anyone actually go to the site

I did, it looks basic, but my phone doesn't have a virus yet

>our mission is to provide sex toys to those who are less fortunate

MAXIMUM KEK

3rd wave is a meme, don't think too much about it

Armyfag here

I used to spend money to send my mates dildos as pranks when they were deployed overseas. Now I can do it for free. Thanks Feminists!

looks like something i have

free dildos. Can't complain!

Someone send a pack to Trump Tower.

The fuck is that?

link mate

Still have to pay $12 shipping

mine was only 2$ in shipping

>$1 chinese sex toy
>$3 shipping
>$8 profit
>hashtag feminism? Priceless.

you insert your dick and it's cryogenetically frozen and then shattered to deny male pleasure as to control rape and reproduction.

obviously

you can keep upping th quantity. how is this possible lol. im about to order a lot

Yeah. I'm going to need about 500 buttplugs. For uh... personal use

feels pretty good tbh

40 keks!

Clones are always only females.In a couple of hundred years, females won't need males to reproduce any more.

It's an east choice. Penises mean war. No penises mean no war.

They'll be well rid of us.

lmao does it come in black

Imagine a world where showing emotion, loving Adele or staying home with your kids wasn’t considered feminine, and therefore less than. Doing away with gender roles and bullsh*t ideas of femininity and masculinity is good for everyone.

This is Queen Victoria, known as "The Soldier Queen"

Under her rule, the British Colonial Empire reached it's greatest extent, conquering nearly half the world.

Tell me more about how only men wage war.

so what you're saying is women are better than men even at war tbh

She never actually fought in any wars. A bunch of poor undernourished males did it for her.

I think the point is that the wars only happened because she ordered them to. Despite being a woman

gonna stuff my bitch full of these tonight that'll show her about feminism

Why does it say "on sale"? Is there a section where the free ones are? Are thrythey all actually free?

i think they all are unless you're a white male

i just got 5 vibrators, only had to pay for shipping

I saw 3 that were $0.00: cock ring, silicon butt plug, and lipstick bullet vibrator.
The lipstick one? Or something else ?

sounds alot like this. Feminism is a brain disease

3$ shipping?> lol its FREE dropshipping from China.

this feels like a bullshit plan to steal peoples credit card details

This is actually a great idea, they can plug up their assholes so they stop spewing shit everywhere.

Where are there women who are not sexually liberated? Whose fault is it?

Shut the fuck up, OP. It's free shit.

Gonna send one to the girl I've had a crush on that's getting married.

Unknown sex toys showing up should introduce some curveballs and provide lulz

it's legit, it's even on buzzfeed
buzzfeed.com/cassie360i/closing-the-orgasm-gap-with-sex-toys-2vf4p

sounds like a load horseshit

I see nothing wrong with this. I also don't see how it's liberating but whatever floats your boat across the moat.

What rules?

Kek

Can someone send me 2$ paypal/bitcoin for the butt plug shipping

Post your shipping address. I'll send one your way ;)

would you fuck a femen protestor Sup Forums

You have to pay shipping, but it's pretty cheap for sex toys. I bought two.
Pic related.
>inb4 I forgot to gray out something

Maybe someone might if you promise to post pictures, kek.

My product just arrived, not sure what to do with the feminist stuck to it

YES YES YES I WANT TO OWN THEM ALL

arent you kinda spooked that your gf or who ever youre using that cock ring on will only want to fuck you with that cock ring?

Imagining all of the people you could get into deep shit with wives/girlfriends/parents is amazing and horrible at the same time... Thinking about sending both a cock ring and vibrator to some twins down the street (in the same box).

Not really, tbh. If that did turn out to be the case, it wouldn't bother me that much to just wear one.
Really though, what on god's green earth would make you think a man buying not one, but TWO cockrings, would be interested in putting his diddle-stick in a lady?

>secured guaranteed sex for the long term
>this is a bad thing

user

Im going to buy a buttplug and send it to my friends house under his name.

>mom throws him out for being queer
#pranked

Sooo we should all pretend to be faggots, get all of their free dildos, and use em to vandalize the fuck out of our local feminist hidey-holes.

Good, cause when I fuck those two cuties' brains out, maybe Ive got a chance to cure 'em

Hey Sup Forums how about we pick one person and flood the address with dildos

Cheers lads. I'll be getting myself a buttplug because I'm a perverted fuck

This is the future feminists want.

Hmmm, anyone have something like this. Sounds amazing

I have one too... its exactly like fucking my first fwbs tight cunt

Now all you have to do is imagine a feminist at the end of it faggot

I would order on the sole basis of her arriving and dribbling her sweet saliva down every vibrator

Is there any way to successfully stop this cunts from taking over the country

Tried these a few times. Your dick absorbs most of it and she barely feels it. Also your dick goes numb and you lose the pleasure of sex. Only way she is going to get off by the vibration is if you press the vibrator against her clit.

I get the opposite. She cums every single time but I don't want her to get used to it

Its actually their under 8 dollars is free. Everything had a major discount though. They also have cheap masturbator for super cheap so its just not for women.

I think the way things are going there's no way to stop them

Haha that would be hilarious. he lives with roommates in college though, and im sure they would end up using it for something.

Any one else ordered. I'm too scared to try

I'd love to get one but i live with more people

So this is what feminists want

It says the shipping is discreet

dude, i don't want to have to explain i like to put things in my butt

Then dont? Its discrete packaging, its normal mail, people can fuck off about what you do, lastly just hide it you fag.

im ordering 10 butt plugs to my faggot cousins house, he lives with his parents so they'll see his parcel

i ordered 10 butplugs to my faggot cousins house, i hope his parents see his parcel

that's why you like it even more you fucking pervert

typical feminism, nobody gives a fuck about the women in libya though

good idea based user

im thinking that if im going to order them to a whole bunch of people i know, i should order some to my house, then not order them to someone else's, making him look like the guy that did it

they sell blowjob machines too

I can't tell what boxxy has written on her

dude i think like 3 anons reportedly have it already

do they not understand what islam preaches, or are the protesting against it. im confused

It's not just a meme, it's a dumb shitty movement and it has actual traction. If you brush it off and completely ignore it then you're making it easier for them to do what they want. Treat it like the mockery and perversion of true feminism that it actually is, and not >just a meme

Third wave feminism is part of a regressive leftist anti-intwllectual ideology that's rapidly growing. This level of stupidity is a genuine threat to society and our species. I'm not even kidding. Dumb fucking idiots threaten the fabric of society with dumb shit like third wave feminism. Don't be willfully ignorant is what I'm trying to say

islam is technically the best solution for the west right now

Living like a king everyday kek

thats hilarious lmao. i want one

>unironically referring to buzzfeed as a source for legitimacy
Oh god.