I healed pedophilia, does that mean im a freak or something ?

I healed pedophilia, does that mean im a freak or something ?
Because i have read that most people cant heal themselves from pedophilia not even with drugs

I guarantee if someone posted cp right now, you'd be diamonds, perv.

If you ask me how i healed it

Simple

Mental training and a steel will, i healed to the point i find underage girls ugly as fuck

You got no idea how much a pedo suffers, it sucks, its like i reborn since i healed, im a new person

You can ask me anything if your wish

Dude i SWEAR i find it fucking disguting right know

Y'all need to calm down with them dubs

Well, if that's true then congrats

how old are you now, and what's the youngest aged women-folk ya'll find attractive?

Op here again

Most people wont even care, most wont give shit,but im so proud and happy i healed such an anomaly

If any of you got the same problem ask me anything im here for helping, i didnt find any site so far of people that healed such a mental disorder

thanks you very much

Youngest: 12

I've been cured

At the moment im 21

I suffered pedophilia from 17 until 20...

I healed months ago, not many, 4 max

The youngest women i would find attractive right know would be +17

As a pedo the youngest id find attractive were as young as 8 or 9 sometimes less...

You too have been cured or you are just trolling ?

That doesnt even turn me on by any means

I find it disguting as someone eating poop, or even worse

Anyways i have never been atracted to young males but girls, and anime ? not even a nice try

I was kiddin

It's been 10 years since I healed from heterosexuality. I masturbate strictly to little boys now.

You just ruined my post that pretended to be serious, if you are ok with being a sickfuck there you go, but its a living hell and you must know it

Alright, I'll bite: how did you do it, OP?

Well

I think i became a pedo because i crushed on a 12 years old girl on high school, she rejected me when i confess her i loved her and i think that lead into some kind of trauma that made me a pedo

I have met a lots of pedos on internet ( of course never in real life, we would chat and stuff) and we would talk about little girls, watch cp...and so, you know, i got obsessed with 8-12 years old girls to a sick extrem, it was so painfull at the same time....loving something you would never have

Untill i say FUCK IT and i stopped talling to my pedo internet friends, deleted every single pic or cp material, and went into some kind of shaolin mental training shit

Anyways i have always been some sort of tough mentally person, i think that helped, it took me months anyways

What helped me a lot was, reading, watching anime, video games and working out

Also praying, i believe in god

I commend you for for your efforts.

Did you ever make a conscious choice to become a pedo, or did you simply end up that way?

If you managed to suppress/eliminate your incorrect sexual desires.

Do you believe it would be possible for anyone to achieve this? Could all pedos "cure" themselves?

If a biologically "wrong" sexual orientation like pedophilia can be cured, then can the same be done for homosexuality?

In turn, could a heterosexual be turned into a homosexual?

I've always sympathized with pedos, it must be tough to be the one sexual orientation that others openly and publically vilify and threaten. It's odd since Western society generally accepts that people don't choose their preferences- yet the level of hostility shown towards pedophiles is so strong.

I do believe pedophilia is wrong, not only does it damage the children mentally, but also it has no biological purpose as being attracted to a prepubescent human is clearly an "error."

But I believe the level of demonization towards pedophiles is absurd and prevents them from seeking help/treatment, or discovering if there are ways to become cured as you have claimed to be.

I also believe that Westerns have too high of a ceiling on pedophilia. Once a human has began puberty it shouldn't be pedophilia. Once they've gone through puberty for a few years, (14-16,) for girls at least it's probably fairly normal to be attracted to the more developed girls of this age. The idea that a person must be at least an arbitrary number, which has no holding over how fast they personally develop seems very foolish.

Really thanks, i believe everything is mental and if you control your mind 50% of your life is solved, you will suffer less

Since i healed im a lot into meditation and mind training, (not fucking hippie shit most likely a monk) with discipline and stuff i dont like boosting my ego but healing such a disease i know,not everybody can, most people fails, i have read of people dealing with it through years and yet cant be healed so if my mind is strong then i must train it, probably i find something interesting, i cant tell...

I just ended this way

And yes man i believe anyone with wrong sexual orientation could be cured

BUT im not sure...because i dont know if my case is weird or pretty common, never find of a pedo that healed without drugs or something like that, and still they dont heal completly

And
I fucking agree with what you said the level of demonization towards pedophiles is absurd, if society knows you are a pedo, even if you never touched a kid, the mark is for ever

But changuing sexual orientation

I cant tell if, my case is particular, i healed pedophilia because of my mind will or probably because im a "gifted" person that could heal a mental disorder as i could have healed any other i would have

Sexual orientation is on your DNA

if you can changue that, that would mean you could manipulate your DNA ?

Imagine that...

>anomaly

Amomaly, mental disorder, sexual orientation, disease

Call it as your wish

SATANIC TRIPS. Maybe you're not cured, Satan is strongly running through your veins giving you satanic trips. You'll be at it again soon.