New Trap thread

New Trap thread.
Cause some people clearly want a new one started.

faggots kys

Listening to silly country. Apparently I have Alan Jackson on my computer.

NOT KVLT

Aint nothin wrong with being gay.

But the biggest faggot here is you.

posting our sexy heavily armed sissy cocked and and locked ; )

i LOVE that you're in a cb6000s

cute little clitty. i wana tease it so bad and leave it impossible for you to sleep with your toes curling like crazy thinking about morning sex : p

you're right, i'm angry that i got a boner
fuck u tho

The band??
wat. No idea what you're saying.

i wouldn't let you put a band around your clitty lock though. i'd want to hear it clanking around all day. reminding you every second that i hold your key and control your sex

I wanna cum inside you

nyet nyet nyet. Fuck that shit. You can suck my caged little dick.

lol. If you got the time and money.

God damn that body

Awwwwwe. How sweet.

Lol. least you're honest.

i'll slip my tongue though the slip and tease your tip, and it will drive you insane. youll try to get hard and the ring will pull and torture your poor little sissy balls so bad and you'll eventually leak all over the hotel bed sheets

moar

Oi!!!
So naughty!!

are your toenails painted? if so, what color?

where from?

Chicago(the white part)

You are utterly lovely, Please keep posting, I adore that school uniform, I want one.....in latex.

fucking A.

git out of commie central and move to the south.

I dont have alot of slavshit but I got some AR's thatll make you sploosh.

also nice sword. I need to get a decent sword. ex-gf bought me a pos wallhanger claymore. if I swung it the blade would fucking launch out of the hilt

Is that a halo assault rifle? Will you marry me?

well, i technically dont live in city limits. so i own an AR15 with a 20" HBAR and a springfield 1911 and LOVE shooting and thinking about killing niggers breaking into my home.

Not right meyow.
They have been red before.

I am Canadia. Saskatchewan particularly.

Thanks!
Suggest no latex. Unless you spend lots, it tends to look cheap.

It is. It's a freakin full auto dart gun. That didn't even exist when I was a youngeon.

Yea! I recognize that it's a Nerf? automatic Halo Assault Rifle based of the Halo 5 model, the clip (you can see in the pic) side loads and holds 5? rounds. I think they were limited run. Only saw some reviews on them.

why are you impersonating the OP? kind of weird

please paint your toes and use those cute foam separators on them so you don't smudge ! if you do i'll wear my chastity cage and buttplug until monday

nope, but i love the idea of going shooting with that sexy sissy then shoot cum in her ass while her little feminine penis is frustrated in its chastity cage all night

i really wish she'd show us her barefeet though.

Cant help splashing out on pretty shiny things :) wrapping up in a new skin is always fun, cant wait to get a hood so I can show off my wardrobe properly.

I don't have them!!!

Or polish that isn't dried up........... Here! a good nationalist photo!

Love those socks!

perfect, Id love waking up next to you!

i only wana wake up to sexy barefoot with cute pink or black painted toenails- at least 2 toerings, and an anklet on her right ankle(or left if she wants to try cuckolding)

Anyone have the trap dressed like quite