Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
after i fuckd a random girl last week i got some kind of std do you think it's herpes or fungal infection?

That looks like you need medical attention. Lololololololololol that's what you get for your promiscuous ways.

Why are you asking here? You're gunna have to get it checked out anyways

Looks like herpes bro, sucks man you'll be OK tho

Don't worry that's fungal. Herpes appears like bigger redder lumps than that. i'd just put some anti-fungal cream on it and wait for it to clear up.

Go to planned parenthood and get a free STD test. They'll prescribe you antibiotics if you test positive. Unless it's herpes.

Hey it's Sup Forums so I ask here anyway
Ty I'll buy one hope it works

I go to the doc as soon as I can (mondey)

Take it from someone who's got it man not all cases look so extreme... Legit looked like little red specs and didn't cause pain or itching, doc said I had got screened and fucking confirmed. Some motherfuckers don't even show redness or signs in general just slight discoloration

thats fucking gross kys

That's not herpes, that is a yeast infection.

Ty bro i hope you are right

You parasite kys now

You can treat it with over-the-counter antifungal creams, unless you suspect that the candida has made its way into your urethra. This is unlikely, but if so, then you might need a prescription of fluconazole.

I found a creme with clotrimazol and the zits are gone in minutes ... But I think I go to the doc at Monday safe is safe

Clotrimazole cream is exactly what you should be using. Continue to apply it as indicated in the directions. I agree that you should still visit your doctor to rule out the possibility that you could have contracted an STD along with the yeast infection. I am sure that you will be fine though.

VTchlamydia, op.

I had it. Looked like that.

Your dick is dried out as fuck. That's is you fucking retard.

Agree with this user. I got something that looked like this once too, about 6 years ago. Put some cream on it, it cleared up, never came back.

Medfag here, looks like an Invasive fungal infection. It won't go away without anti fungal medication, likely to be a cream or lotion which may sting a bit.
See doc
And stop fucking hags with no protection. Idiot

It is fungus -> candidis balanitis.
It happens a lot, a lot of women have infection problems. If you don't clean your dick right after, this will happen.
Also learn from this and never fuck a random girl without a condom, because if you do that you really deserve to get herpes, because you're stupid.

You will never forget this lesson to clean your dick ASAP after fucking.

Consider this a bullet dodged, user.

Also the creme you need is miconazole nitrate. It's for fungus infections.
Don't let it scare you if it says that it is for feet. It is for applying to your dick as well.
Works like a charm, after roughly 3-4 days it seems to be gone, put it on before you sleep and one time during the day, make sure you wash it off properly, not with soap ofc.
Then put it on every day for a week after to make sure it's gone.

similar ring marks on lips/fingertips?

Your fucking pee pee will drop like a rotting banana